1. Where had Nicole’s parents moved from, when they had her and gave her up for adoption?
2. How does Nicole characterize her adoptive mother’s hair?
3. What was the doctors’ prognosis for Nicole as a baby?
She would struggle with her health all her life.
4. How does Nicole say her parents saw her adoption?
A gift from God.
5. What did Nicole say she had to show respect for when she had doubts about her adoption narrative?
Her parents’ sacrifice.
This section contains 5,054 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)