|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 152-177.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nicole sign her letter to her mother?
(a) Cordially, Nicole.
(b) Thank you, Nicole.
(c) Yours, Nicole.
(d) Love, Nicole.
2. How old was Nicole when her parents divorced?
3. Where was Nicole living when she got pregnant?
(c) Washington state.
(d) North Carolina.
4. What had just happened when Nicole’s mother called after the baby was born?
(a) Abigail had thrown up on her.
(b) Dan had just left Abigail alone with Nicole.
(c) Abigail had just started screaming.
(d) Nicole had just fallen asleep after days.
5. What assurance did Nicole’s mother give her, after Nicole found out that her birth mother was abusive?
(a) That she could never hurt a child.
(b) That she was raised in a different time and place.
(c) That God would protect her and her child.
(d) That violence is not genetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nicole not name her baby Susan?
2. Where was Nicole experiencing pain during labor?
3. What did Cindy say she was nervous about, when she got pregnant?
4. How old was Nicole when the couple asked her about adoption?
5. What did the judge tell Nicole’s parents when he made the adoption official?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)