|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 66-88, Part II, Pages 81-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Washington state place adoption records in the public record?
2. How long after Nicole had left her parents’ house did she seek out the adoption agency that handled her adoption?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 years.
3. How many Koreans does Nicole say lived in the town she grew up in, other than her?
(a) A small community.
(b) One family.
(c) A few.
4. What part of being in the military does Nicole say felt familiar to Cindy?
(a) Helping needy people.
(b) Protecting people.
(c) Being violent.
(d) Being a subordinate.
5. What does Nicole say was inextricably linked with adoption for her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicole characterize her relationship with being Korean?
2. Where was Nicole living when she got pregnant?
3. How much did was the bill for that Nicole found in her parents’ adoption box?
4. When does Nicole say she heard her first racial slur?
5. Where did Cindy live after her parents divorced?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)