|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 152-177.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cindy live after her parents divorced?
(a) San Francisco.
2. How old was Cindy when her parents divorced?
3. What information did Nicole get along with the non-identifying information from the hospital she was born in?
(a) A list of relatives in the U.S. and Korea.
(b) A map of the town her parents came from.
(c) The name of the doctors who had taken care of her.
(d) A list of intermediaries who could contact her birth parents.
4. What does Nicole say substituted for her lack of Korean heritage?
5. How old was Nicole when her parents divorced?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicole characterize the first big kick she got from her baby?
2. How long did it take Cindy to request a date to visit, after Nicole invited her?
3. What did Cindy thank Nicole for on the second morning of their visit?
4. What did Nicole describe in detail to Cindy?
5. What kind of patient does Nicole say she always was?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)