|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What artist did Stein refer to as the Leonardo da Vinci of the movement?
2. Stein claims that Cubism is a concept that can be attributed to...
3. What writer did Stein refer to as "the greatest of the Victorians?"
(a) Henry James
(b) Anthony Trollope
(c) Samuel Beckett
(d) Thomas Hardy
4. Who was the first person to quote Gertrude Stein's work to her?
5. Where did the Whitehead lived before moving to London?
(b) San Francisco
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Gertrude attempt to write a Shakespearean drama?
2. What was the name of Stein's and Toklas' mallorcan hound
3. Who is John Lane?
4. What was the name of the college Gertrude first attended?
5. Where did Gertrude often spend the summer months?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)