|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What writer did Stein refer to as "the greatest of the Victorians?"
(a) Samuel Beckett
(b) Anthony Trollope
(c) Henry James
(d) Thomas Hardy
2. In what city did the couple have difficulties getting their passports approved?
3. Gertrude won an award for describing what object?
(b) the family cat
(c) a dinner plate
4. What artist did Stein refer to as the Leonardo da Vinci of the movement?
5. Where did Matisse buy a house?
(d) rue de Fleurus
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the English translation of "Nullement en danger ne t'inquiete pas?"
2. What was Ronnebeck's profession?
3. Where did the Whitehead lived before moving to London?
4. What was John Lane's favorite food in Provence?
5. Where did Alice go with Gertrude and her brother?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)