|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Gertrude's brother move away from Paris?
2. Where did the Steins go when they returned to America?
(c) Rhode Island
(d) New York
3. Which is not one of Gertrude's favorite saints?
(a) St. Ignatius Loyola
(b) St. Theresa
(c) St. Christopher
(d) St. Francis
4. What publication published Gertrude's paper?
(a) Journal of Medicine
(b) New York Times
(c) Christian Science Monitor
(d) Harvard Psychological Review
5. In what year did Alice go to Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item was not taken by Stein when visiting a military area?
2. Alice describes her Saturday evenings in Paris to what object?
3. What was the occupation of the couple's military godson?
4. What kind of alarms were commonplace during this time?
5. In what city did the couple have difficulties getting their passports approved?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)