|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stein, what kind of country is Germany?
2. To whom does Alice refer to as the third genius?
(a) William Cook
(b) Alfred Whitehead
(d) Magritte Matisse
3. Where did the Steins move when they left Paris?
4. Who was the guest of honor at Fernande's banquet?
5. What was the Stein's opinion of Dickens?
(a) she thought he was without talent
(b) she thought he was frightening
(c) she thought he was brilliant
(d) she thought he was overrated
Short Answer Questions
1. What item was not taken by Stein when visiting a military area?
2. What was John Lane's favorite food in Provence?
3. Which is not one of Gertrude's favorite saints?
4. Gertrude won an award for describing what object?
5. Which of these items was not a feature at the Matisse house?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)