|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stein claims that Cubism is a concept that can be attributed to...
2. From what the American state did Kate Buss and Elmer Harden originate?
(a) New York
3. Stein claims to dislike the things that are...
4. What maneuver in driving was difficult for Gertrude?
(a) driving in snow
(b) three-point turn
(c) backing up
(d) parallel parking
5. What author did Alice most admire?
(a) T.S. Eliot
(b) Henry James
(c) Thomas Hardy
(d) Gertrude Stein
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the sculptor working on a figure of Gertrude Stein's nephew?
2. What was John Lane's favorite food in Provence?
3. What event caused Alice to lapse with her music?
4. For what animal did Gertrude have a fondness?
5. While in medical school, Gertrude was well-known for...
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)