|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Alice stop practicing her music?
2. From what the American state did Kate Buss and Elmer Harden originate?
(c) New York
3. What was Ronnebeck's profession?
4. Gertrude Stein's brother discovered what unknown artist at Sagot's gallery?
5. What was the former occupation of gallery owner, Sagot?
(d) circus clown
Short Answer Questions
1. The Matisse apartment had a beautiful view of what Paris landmark?
2. Where had the relatives been living?
3. What publication published Gertrude's paper?
4. Alice's grandmother was very fond of __________________.
5. Which of these things is not among Alice's hobbies?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)