|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the guest of honor at Fernande's banquet?
2. Gertrude Stein family is described in what book?
(a) The Making of Americans
(c) Autobiography of Alice B. Toklas
(d) The Doppelgänger
3. What artist did Stein refer to as the Leonardo da Vinci of the movement?
4. What item did Gertrude bring back from Rome that was later broken?
5. To what author does Alice offer assistance?
(a) Ezra Pound
(b) Henry James
(c) Gertrude Stein
(d) Ernest Hemingway
Short Answer Questions
1. Gertrude Stein's brother discovered what unknown artist at Sagot's gallery?
2. Where did the Whitehead lived before moving to London?
3. What item was not taken by Stein when visiting a military area?
4. Where was Alice B. Toklas born?
5. Who painted a portrait of Gertrude Stein?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)