|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Alice refer to as the third genius?
(a) Magritte Matisse
(b) William Cook
(d) Alfred Whitehead
2. What publication published Gertrude's paper?
(a) Christian Science Monitor
(b) Journal of Medicine
(c) New York Times
(d) Harvard Psychological Review
3. Which of these things was not part of Gertrude's childhood memory in California?
(a) eucalyptus trees
(b) park rangers
4. Why was Gertrude going to travel to London in the summer?
(a) to begin a book tour
(b) for the Queen's coronation
(c) to visit John Lane
(d) to get away from Paris
5. What was the name of the Stein's housekeeper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these items was not a feature at the Matisse house?
2. What activity did Matisse perform every afternoon?
3. What was the name of Alice's favorite book?
4. To what author does Alice offer assistance?
5. What kind of vehicle was being sent to Stein and Toklas?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)