|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Stein's1,000-page book?
(a) Catcher in the Rye
(b) A Room of One's Own
(c) Three Lives
(d) The Making of Americans
2. Which of these things is not among Alice's hobbies?
3. For what animal did Gertrude have a fondness?
4. What event preceded the fire?
5. Who was the first person to quote Gertrude Stein's work to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What publication published Gertrude's paper?
2. What author did Alice most admire?
3. According to Stein, what kind of country is Germany?
4. Some people thought Picasso resembled which famous American?
5. Which house guest was objected to by Helene?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)