|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event caused Alice to lapse with her music?
(a) Her mother's death
(d) San Francisco fire
2. Which of these things is not among Alice's hobbies?
3. The Matisse apartment had a beautiful view of what Paris landmark?
(a) Ile de la Cité
(b) The Arc de Triomphe
(c) The Louvre
(d) Notre Dame
4. At what age did Alice stop practicing her music?
5. Who did Alice referred to as being "a tormented and not particularly sympathetic character"?
(a) Juan Gris
(b) Victor Hugo
(c) Alfred Whitehead
(d) Erik Satie
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Alice meet during her travels?
2. To whom did Stein give her first novel for review?
3. What was the name of Stein's1,000-page book?
4. Who was the inspiration for La Femme un Chapeau?
5. What was the name of Matisse's first large composition?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)