|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gertrude won an award for describing what object?
(a) a dinner plate
(b) the family cat
2. How old was Picasso when he painted the portrait of Gertrude Stein?
3. What famous school did Gertrude Stein attend?
(d) Johns Hopkins
4. What event caused Alice to lapse with her music?
(b) San Francisco fire
(d) Her mother's death
5. What was Alice's great passion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent money to Stein and Toklas in London?
2. What was the name of the sculptor working on a figure of Gertrude Stein's nephew?
3. Who did Alice meet during her travels?
4. Who taught Gertrude Stein, how to drive?
5. Which of these items was not a feature at the Matisse house?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)