|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area of Paris is popular with artists?
(c) Place de la Concord
(d) Latin Quarter
2. How did Alfy describe Paris after the battle of the Marne?
(a) like a colicky child
(b) like a blink in time
(c) like pale absinthe
(d) like an angry tornado
3. Gertrude Stein's brother discovered what unknown artist at Sagot's gallery?
4. What was the name of the street on which the Picassos lived?
(a) rue Ravignan
(b) rue de Fleurus
(c) rue d'Avron
(d) avenue Foch
5. Alice describes her Saturday evenings in Paris to what object?
(a) single malt Scotch
(d) roller coaster
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the English translation of "Nullement en danger ne t'inquiete pas?"
2. Who was the first person to quote Gertrude Stein's work to her?
3. What was the name of the Stein's housekeeper?
4. What year did Alice's grandfather go to California?
5. What was the name of Stein's first publisher?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)