|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the large exposition building?
(b) Musée de l'Orangerie
(c) Grand Palais
2. While in medical school, Gertrude was well-known for...
(a) cutting class
(b) being disrespectful to professors
(c) excelling in anatomy
(d) original scientific work
3. Alice's father said, "if you must do a thing do it _____________."
4. What was the cost of the Matisse painting of the woman and the dog?
(a) 1000 francs
(b) 100 francs
(c) 500 francs
(d) 250 francs
5. Which was not a passion for Fernande?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Alice's mother's name?
2. What is the English translation of "un coup de foudre?"
3. What was the name of the confectioner who made honey cakes and nut candies?
4. The Matisse apartment had a beautiful view of what Paris landmark?
5. Where did the Steins move when they left Paris?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)