|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What writer did Stein refer to as "the greatest of the Victorians?"
(a) Samuel Beckett
(b) Anthony Trollope
(c) Thomas Hardy
(d) Henry James
2. Alice describes her Saturday evenings in Paris to what object?
(a) roller coaster
(d) single malt Scotch
3. What was Picasso's first name?
4. What was the name of the Stein's housekeeper?
5. Picasso painted a famous scene with friends gathered around what object?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Steins go when they returned to America?
2. For what animal did Gertrude have a fondness?
3. What is a chronic problem in Paris?
4. What about Gertrude impressed Alice?
5. Alice's relative raised a regiment for whom?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)