|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event preceded the fire?
2. What was the name of Alice's favorite book?
(a) Mansfield Park
(b) The Awkward Age
(c) Wuthering Heights
(d) Ada in Geography
3. What was the name of Matisse's first large composition?
(a) Mademoiselle Stein
(d) Bonheur de Vivre
4. When it came to writing, what was Stein's passion?
5. What nationality flooded the rue de Fleurus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the inspiration for La Femme un Chapeau?
2. What is the English translation of "un coup de foudre?"
3. Where did Alice choose as a travel destination?
4. What was the name of the confectioner who made honey cakes and nut candies?
5. Duret commented to an artist that there are two kinds of art. There is art, and then there is ___________________.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)