|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Picasso when he painted the portrait of Gertrude Stein?
2. Which of these things is not among Alice's hobbies?
3. Stein had a weakness for what types of objects?
4. How old was Matisse when he received the first large offer from the spring salon?
5. What was the name of the sculptor working on a figure of Gertrude Stein's nephew?
(a) Michelangelo Buonartti
(c) Kathleen Bruce
Short Answer Questions
1. What lessons did Alice want to receive?
2. To what author does Alice offer assistance?
3. Whose relatives returned to California?
4. Some people thought Picasso resembled which famous American?
5. The Matisse apartment had a beautiful view of what Paris landmark?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)