|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Alice live?
(a) Two sisters
(b) Aunt and Uncle
(d) Father and brother
2. What nationality was Picasso?
3. Alice had no desire to __________________.
(c) Play music
4. What was the name of one of the top two large spring salons?
(b) Place de la Concord
(d) Musee de Montmartre
5. Alice's grandmother was very fond of __________________.
(c) The ocean
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had the relatives been living?
2. What year did Alice's grandfather go to California?
3. What lessons did Alice want to receive?
4. To what author does Alice offer assistance?
5. Gertrude Stein's brother had a fondness for what type of art?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)