|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lessons did Alice want to receive?
2. What nationality was Alice's father?
3. Which was not a passion for Fernande?
4. Where was Alice B. Toklas born?
(a) New York
(b) San Antonio
(d) San Francisco
5. What nationality flooded the rue de Fleurus?
Short Answer Questions
1. The brother of what famous dancer rented an atelier in the rue de Fleurus?
2. Duret commented to an artist that there are two kinds of art. There is art, and then there is ___________________.
3. What is the English translation of "un coup de foudre?"
4. Which of these things is not among Alice's hobbies?
5. Cézanne's portrait of a woman inspired what Gertrude Stein work?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)