|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these people is not on Alice's list of geniuses?
(a) Alfred Whitehead
(b) Gertrude Stein
(c) Clara Schumann
(d) Pablo Picasso
2. What did Mrs. Stein bring to California?
(a) Fine silk
(d) Matisse paintings
3. What was the name of one of the top two large spring salons?
(a) Place de la Concord
(c) Musee de Montmartre
4. What nationality was Picasso?
5. With whom did Alice live?
(a) Father and brother
(c) Aunt and Uncle
(d) Two sisters
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous school did Gertrude Stein attend?
2. Gertrude Stein's brother discovered what unknown artist at Sagot's gallery?
3. What was the former occupation of gallery owner, Sagot?
4. What was the name of the heroine of the moment?
5. At what age did Alice develop a love of literature?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)