|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of one of the top two large spring salons?
(a) Musee de Montmartre
(b) Place de la Concord
2. What artist became famous by painting a portrait of Fernande?
(c) Max Jacob
(d) Van Dongen
3. Where was Gertrude's brother living when he learned about Cézanne?
4. What was the former occupation of gallery owner, Sagot?
(c) circus clown
5. What is the English translation of "un coup de foudre?"
(a) Civil unrest
(b) A collection of paintings
(c) A political arrest
(d) Love at first sight
Short Answer Questions
1. Gertrude Stein's brother discovered what unknown artist at Sagot's gallery?
2. What was Picasso's first name?
3. Of what comic was Picasso fond?
4. What area of Paris is popular with artists?
5. At what age did Alice develop a love of literature?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)