|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice's grandmother was very fond of __________________.
(d) The ocean
2. Who did Alice meet during her travels?
(a) Charlie Chaplin
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) Ralph Waldo Emerson
(d) Gertrude Stein
3. What is difficult for Alice to find?
(b) Temperate climate
(c) Sheet music
4. What did Mrs. Stein bring to California?
(b) Fine silk
(d) Matisse paintings
5. What year did Alice's grandfather go to California?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Alice's favorite book?
2. At what age did Alice stop practicing her music?
3. What was the name of the Stein's housekeeper?
4. What event caused Alice to lapse with her music?
5. What is the English translation of "un coup de foudre?"
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)