|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Picasso's first name?
2. What is the English translation of "un coup de foudre?"
(a) Love at first sight
(b) Civil unrest
(c) A collection of paintings
(d) A political arrest
3. What event preceded the fire?
4. At what age did Alice stop practicing her music?
5. What artist became famous by painting a portrait of Fernande?
(c) Van Dongen
(d) Max Jacob
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Gertrude impressed Alice?
2. What event caused Alice to lapse with her music?
3. What military position did Alice's great-great-uncle hold?
4. How does Alice know if she has met a genius?
5. What was the name of the street where the Steins had an apartment?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)