Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people thought Picasso resembled which famous American?
(a) Ulysses S. Grant
(b) Aaron Burr
(c) George Washington
(d) Abraham Lincoln
2. What was the name of Matisse's first large composition?
(a) Bonheur de Vivre
(b) Mademoiselle Stein
3. Of what comic was Picasso fond?
(a) Andy Capp
(c) Katzenjammer Kids
(d) Alley Oop
4. Where did Alice choose as a travel destination?
5. To what author does Alice offer assistance?
(a) Henry James
(b) Ezra Pound
(c) Ernest Hemingway
(d) Gertrude Stein
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would supply the lessons to Alice?
2. What was the name of the Stein's housekeeper?
3. At what age did Alice stop practicing her music?
4. What was the name of the large exposition building?
5. Alice's relative raised a regiment for whom?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)