|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ronnebeck's profession?
2. Alice's grandmother was very fond of __________________.
(b) The ocean
3. What incident changed Alice's life?
(a) Arrival of Gertrude's brother
(b) She almost drowned
(d) World War I
4. What kept Stein from practicing medicine?
(a) the war began
(b) her father died
(c) she decided to pursue psychology
(d) she never received her degree
5. Gertrude Stein family is described in what book?
(a) The Making of Americans
(b) The Doppelgänger
(c) Autobiography of Alice B. Toklas
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Picasso's second wife?
2. How did Stein and Toklas have to confirm their identity when picking up the money?
3. Who did Alice referred to as being "a tormented and not particularly sympathetic character"?
4. Where did Alice choose as a travel destination?
5. What did Mrs. Stein bring to California?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)