|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Gertrude's brother living when he learned about Cézanne?
2. What was the name of the sculptor working on a figure of Gertrude Stein's nephew?
(a) Michelangelo Buonartti
(c) Kathleen Bruce
3. To whom does Alice refer to as the third genius?
(a) Magritte Matisse
(b) Alfred Whitehead
(c) William Cook
4. What was the name of the large exposition building?
(a) Musée de l'Orangerie
(d) Grand Palais
5. What artist was a friend of the photographer, Duret?
(a) Alfy Maurer
(b) Henri Matisse
(c) James Whistler
(d) Max Jacob
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Alice meet during her travels?
2. What event preceded the fire?
3. How did Alfy describe Paris after the battle of the Marne?
4. What is difficult for Alice to find?
5. The German ship, Fangturm, sold what items to the Mediterranean ports?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)