|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the inspiration for La Femme un Chapeau?
(a) Amelie Matisse
(b) Alice B. Toklas
(c) Fernande Picasso
(d) Gertrude Stein
2. What was the name of the street on which the Picassos lived?
(a) rue de Fleurus
(b) avenue Foch
(c) rue Ravignan
(d) rue d'Avron
3. What was Alice's great passion?
4. When it came to writing, what was Stein's passion?
5. According to Stein, only Americans and Spaniards can understand what concept?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Lane's favorite food in Provence?
2. Stein and Toklas decided to settle down temporarily, in what location?
3. What item did Picasso withhold from his wife?
4. What was the name of one of the top two large spring salons?
5. The Matisse apartment had a beautiful view of what Paris landmark?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)