|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things was not part of Gertrude's childhood memory in California?
(b) park rangers
(c) eucalyptus trees
2. Why was Gertrude going to travel to London in the summer?
(a) for the Queen's coronation
(b) to begin a book tour
(c) to get away from Paris
(d) to visit John Lane
3. What publication published Gertrude's paper?
(a) Harvard Psychological Review
(b) New York Times
(c) Journal of Medicine
(d) Christian Science Monitor
4. What about Gertrude impressed Alice?
(b) Her voice
(d) Her short stories
5. The Steins moved again when Gertrude was three-years-old. To what city did they transfer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose relatives returned to California?
2. Where did Alice go with Gertrude and her brother?
3. Who did Alice meet during her travels?
4. What event caused Alice to lapse with her music?
5. What was the name of Picasso's second wife?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)