|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people thought Picasso resembled which famous American?
(a) George Washington
(b) Ulysses S. Grant
(c) Aaron Burr
(d) Abraham Lincoln
2. Stein had a weakness for what types of objects?
3. What was Alice's mother's name?
4. How does Alice refer to her mother?
5. Who did Alice meet during her travels?
(a) Gertrude Stein
(b) Charlie Chaplin
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) Ralph Waldo Emerson
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Stein's housekeeper?
2. What event caused Alice to lapse with her music?
3. What was Alice's great passion?
4. With whom did Alice live?
5. Where had the relatives been living?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)