|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Alice B. Toklas born?
(a) San Francisco
(c) San Antonio
(d) New York
2. What was the name of the Stein's housekeeper?
3. What was the name of Stein's1,000-page book?
(a) A Room of One's Own
(b) Catcher in the Rye
(c) Three Lives
(d) The Making of Americans
4. What was Alice's mother's name?
5. What is a chronic problem in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Gertrude Stein born?
2. What nationality was Alice's father?
3. What activity did Stein partake in every afternoon?
4. While in medical school, Gertrude was well-known for...
5. What was the name of the confectioner who made honey cakes and nut candies?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)