|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stein claims to dislike the things that are...
2. Where did the Stein family settle on the West Coast?
(d) Salt Lake City
3. What was Picasso's first name?
4. What is the English translation of "Nullement en danger ne t'inquiete pas?"
(a) It is the quiet ones that are dangerous
(b) There is a danger of running out of tuna fish
(c) She suffers in quiet danger
(d) That there is no danger, don't worry
5. While in medical school, Gertrude was well-known for...
(a) cutting class
(b) being disrespectful to professors
(c) excelling in anatomy
(d) original scientific work
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things was not part of Gertrude's childhood memory in California?
2. Gertrude won an award for describing what object?
3. Where did Gertrude often spend the summer months?
4. What item did Picasso withhold from his wife?
5. What experiment did Gertrude perform and eventually write a paper about?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)