|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Gertrude attempt to write a Shakespearean drama?
2. Gertrude had a large number of photographs depicting what historical event?
(a) Civil War
(b) Signing of the Declaration Of Independence
(c) San Francisco fire
(d) Washington crossing the Delaware
3. What area of Paris is popular with artists?
(c) Place de la Concord
(d) Latin Quarter
4. What was the name of the college Gertrude first attended?
5. Where did the Whitehead lived before moving to London?
(c) San Francisco
Short Answer Questions
1. What European city did Stein take a disliking to upon her first visit?
2. What kept Stein from practicing medicine?
3. What maneuver in driving was difficult for Gertrude?
4. How did Stein and Toklas have to confirm their identity when picking up the money?
5. Of what comic was Picasso fond?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)