1. Where was Alice B. Toklas born?
(a) San Antonio
(c) San Francisco
(d) New York
2. What is difficult for Alice to find?
(b) Temperate climate
(c) Sheet music
3. What year did Alice's grandfather go to California?
4. Alice's grandmother was very fond of __________________.
(d) The ocean
5. What nationality was Alice's father?
6. What was Alice's mother's name?
7. Alice's relative raised a regiment for whom?
8. What military position did Alice's great-great-uncle hold?
9. Which of these things is not among Alice's hobbies?
10. What was Alice's great passion?
11. At what age did Alice develop a love of literature?
12. What author did Alice most admire?
(a) Gertrude Stein
(b) T.S. Eliot
(c) Henry James
(d) Thomas Hardy
13. What was the name of Alice's favorite book?
(a) Mansfield Park
(b) Wuthering Heights
(c) Ada in Geography
(d) The Awkward Age
This section contains 2,883 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)