|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
2. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
3. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
4. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
5. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Marder acts during his interview with Jennifer Malone.
2. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
3. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
4. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
5. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
6. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
7. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
8. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
9. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
10. How does Teddy show Malone the idea of slat deployment causing the incident in Flight 545 is not correct?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jennifer Malone is a producer who is sure there is an interesting story about what happened on Flight 545. Describe what information Jennifer collected, who she collected it from, and whether or not the information was true. If it was false, tell what the truth is.
Essay Topic 2
The plane itself if used by the author as a type of character in the book. Describe three aspects of the plane and what each part of the plane has to do with the investigation into the troubled flight.
Essay Topic 3
Choose your favorite hero and your favorite villain from Airframe. Describe the characters, what makes them a hero or a villain, and what happens to the character at the end of the book.
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)