|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
2. What was mistakenly put into the press packets that Reardon surprises Casey with during the interview?
3. What decision is made about Malone's story?
4. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
5. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
Essay Topic 1
Jack Rogers is a small time reporter but still big enough to cause an upset at Norton if word gets out about Flight 545. Describe Casey's meeting with Jack Rogers and what Rogers tells her about Marder and Edgarton. Conclude your essay by including an explanation of why Rogers could potentially be dangerous to the progress at Norton.
Essay Topic 2
Marty Reardon is a hard-hitting reporter that works for Jennifer Malone.
Part 1) Describe Marty's interview with Barker and what it confirms about the investigation.
Part 2) Describe Marty's interview with Casey and what it confirms about the investigation.
Essay Topic 3
Foreshadowing is used in the first section of Airframe. Give three examples of foreshadowing and how it is used to point towards events that are to come.
This section contains 1,142 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)