|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
2. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
3. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
4. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
5. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the chain of events that caused the incident on Flight 545.
2. How does Teddy show Malone the idea of slat deployment causing the incident in Flight 545 is not correct?
3. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
4. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
5. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
6. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
7. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
8. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
9. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
10. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The interviews Jennifer Malone conducts are a crucial turning point in the story. Describe the people Jennifer interviews, the reason why she interviews them and their role with Norton.
Essay Topic 2
Casey is learning a lot about what happened on Flight 545 by using a variety of resources.
Part 1) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Simulator.
Part 2) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Data Recorder and the report it produced.
Part 3) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from Amos and her investigation based on his conclusions.
Essay Topic 3
Choose your favorite hero and your favorite villain from Airframe. Describe the characters, what makes them a hero or a villain, and what happens to the character at the end of the book.
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)