|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
2. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
4. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
5. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
2. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
3. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
4. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
5. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
6. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
7. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
8. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
9. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
10. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Detail the chain of events that cause the trouble on Flight 545 beginning with the faulty part. Include who is at fault at each part in the chain of events.
Essay Topic 2
The interviews Jennifer Malone conducts are a crucial turning point in the story. Describe the people Jennifer interviews, the reason why she interviews them and their role with Norton.
Essay Topic 3
Casey is learning a lot about what happened on Flight 545 by using a variety of resources.
Part 1) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Simulator.
Part 2) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Data Recorder and the report it produced.
Part 3) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from Amos and her investigation based on his conclusions.
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)