|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
2. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
3. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
4. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
5. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
2. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
3. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
4. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
5. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
6. How does Teddy show Malone the idea of slat deployment causing the incident in Flight 545 is not correct?
7. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
8. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
9. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
10. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The locking pin is one of the smallest pieces of equipment on a plane, but it has a huge impact on how the plane functions and could be the key to solving what happened on Flight 545. Describe what the locking pin is, why Casey believes it is counterfeit, and trace the path of the original pin to the point when it was changed.
Essay Topic 2
Casey learns many things from the QAR. Discuss the four main things she learns and how they will affect her investigation into flight 545.
Essay Topic 3
When Casey is in the elevator to go home, she changes her mind and goes back to work.
Part 1) Describe what is in the report Casey is viewing in the elevator that makes her go back to work.
Part 2) Describe what happens when Casey goes to the hanger to follow the lead she found while in the elevator.
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)