Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
3. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
4. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
5. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
Casey ends the interview with Reardon, surprising everyone.
Part 1) Describe how Casey ends the interview with Reardon and why it is surprising.
Part 2) Describe Casey's plan for Saturday and if her plan goes smoothly, what it will reveal about Flight 545.
Describe in detail what happens on the flight test from take off to landing. Be sure to detail the characters' reactions to what is taking place.
Malone determines to get a story but it does not happen.
Part 1) Describe why Malone insists on being on the test flight and how Casey reacted.
Part 2) Describe what happens on the flight that made Malone attack Casey upon landing.
Part 3) Describe the results, for Malone, of what Casey reveals on the test flight.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)