|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is determined as the final cause of the incident on Flight 545?
2. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
3. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
4. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
5. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Marder acts during his interview with Jennifer Malone.
2. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
3. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
4. What does Malone do at Norton's Test Facility in Arizona?
5. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
6. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
7. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
8. What is Casey told to say to Jennifer Malone in her Friday morning interview and why?
9. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
10. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The locking pin is one of the smallest pieces of equipment on a plane, but it has a huge impact on how the plane functions and could be the key to solving what happened on Flight 545. Describe what the locking pin is, why Casey believes it is counterfeit, and trace the path of the original pin to the point when it was changed.
Essay Topic 2
Choose three of the following characters and describe in detail their role in the investigation into Flight 545: Casey, Teddy, Malone, the woman from accounting, the video technician, Marder, Richman, and Edgarton.
Essay Topic 3
Detail the chain of events that cause the trouble on Flight 545 beginning with the faulty part. Include who is at fault at each part in the chain of events.
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)