|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
2. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
3. What is determined as the final cause of the incident on Flight 545?
4. What does the telex Casey received from Vancouver say further proved Casey's detailed report of what happened on Flight 545?
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
2. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
3. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
4. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
5. Explain how Marder acts during his interview with Jennifer Malone.
6. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
7. What does Malone do at Norton's Test Facility in Arizona?
8. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
9. What is Casey told to say to Jennifer Malone in her Friday morning interview and why?
10. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Casey learns many things from the QAR. Discuss the four main things she learns and how they will affect her investigation into flight 545.
Essay Topic 2
Describe in detail what happens on the flight test from take off to landing. Be sure to detail the characters' reactions to what is taking place.
Essay Topic 3
Jack Rogers is a small time reporter but still big enough to cause an upset at Norton if word gets out about Flight 545. Describe Casey's meeting with Jack Rogers and what Rogers tells her about Marder and Edgarton. Conclude your essay by including an explanation of why Rogers could potentially be dangerous to the progress at Norton.
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)