|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
2. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
3. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
4. Why does Malone attack Casey after the test flight?
5. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
2. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
3. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
4. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
5. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
6. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
7. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
8. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
9. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
10. How does Malone's boss react to the information that a faulty part, followed by pilot error, caused the incident on Flight 545?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Marty Reardon is a hard-hitting reporter that works for Jennifer Malone.
Part 1) Describe Marty's interview with Barker and what it confirms about the investigation.
Part 2) Describe Marty's interview with Casey and what it confirms about the investigation.
Essay Topic 2
Jennifer Malone is a producer who is sure there is an interesting story about what happened on Flight 545. Describe what information Jennifer collected, who she collected it from, and whether or not the information was true. If it was false, tell what the truth is.
Essay Topic 3
Describe in detail what happens on the flight test from take off to landing. Be sure to detail the characters' reactions to what is taking place.
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)