Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
3. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
4. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
5. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
The plane itself if used by the author as a type of character in the book. Describe three aspects of the plane and what each part of the plane has to do with the investigation into the troubled flight.
Choose your favorite hero and your favorite villain from Airframe. Describe the characters, what makes them a hero or a villain, and what happens to the character at the end of the book.
When Casey is in the elevator to go home, she changes her mind and goes back to work.
Part 1) Describe what is in the report Casey is viewing in the elevator that makes her go back to work.
Part 2) Describe what happens when Casey goes to the hanger to follow the lead she found while in the elevator.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)