Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
3. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
4. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
5. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
Essay Topic 1
Malone determines to get a story but it does not happen.
Part 1) Describe why Malone insists on being on the test flight and how Casey reacted.
Part 2) Describe what happens on the flight that made Malone attack Casey upon landing.
Part 3) Describe the results, for Malone, of what Casey reveals on the test flight.
Essay Topic 2
The video tape Casey found in the cockpit will play a central role in determining what happened on the flight.
Part 1) Describe what Casey hopes she can find out from the video.
Part 2) Describe what Casey is doing to better understand what is happening on the video.
Essay Topic 3
Foreshadowing is used in the first section of Airframe. Give three examples of foreshadowing and how it is used to point towards events that are to come.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)