|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
2. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
3. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
4. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
5. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
2. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
3. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
4. What does Malone do at Norton's Test Facility in Arizona?
5. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
6. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
7. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
8. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
9. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
10. Why is the telex from Vancouver stating that John Chang has died a significant piece of information?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jack Rogers is a small time reporter but still big enough to cause an upset at Norton if word gets out about Flight 545. Describe Casey's meeting with Jack Rogers and what Rogers tells her about Marder and Edgarton. Conclude your essay by including an explanation of why Rogers could potentially be dangerous to the progress at Norton.
Essay Topic 2
The locking pin is one of the smallest pieces of equipment on a plane, but it has a huge impact on how the plane functions and could be the key to solving what happened on Flight 545. Describe what the locking pin is, why Casey believes it is counterfeit, and trace the path of the original pin to the point when it was changed.
Essay Topic 3
Marty Reardon is a hard-hitting reporter that works for Jennifer Malone.
Part 1) Describe Marty's interview with Barker and what it confirms about the investigation.
Part 2) Describe Marty's interview with Casey and what it confirms about the investigation.
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)