|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
3. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
4. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
5. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
Essay Topic 1
Casey is learning a lot about what happened on Flight 545 by using a variety of resources.
Part 1) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Simulator.
Part 2) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Data Recorder and the report it produced.
Part 3) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from Amos and her investigation based on his conclusions.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Marder is pushing Casey to the forefront of the investigation and the press's interest in the case. Describe how this is good for Marder but could be bad for Casey. Be sure to answer the questions: Why isn't Marder using the press department of Norton but using Casey instead? What does Marder promise Casey when the investigation is over?
Essay Topic 3
Detail the chain of events that cause the trouble on Flight 545 beginning with the faulty part. Include who is at fault at each part in the chain of events.
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)