|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Malone insist on being aboard the test flight?
2. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
3. When Casey shows Malone the footage from the cockpit during the actual Flight of 545, what is the first thing Casey points out?
4. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
5. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
2. Describe the chain of events that caused the incident on Flight 545.
3. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
4. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
5. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
6. What is Casey told to say to Jennifer Malone in her Friday morning interview and why?
7. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
8. How does Teddy show Malone the idea of slat deployment causing the incident in Flight 545 is not correct?
9. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
10. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jack Rogers is a small time reporter but still big enough to cause an upset at Norton if word gets out about Flight 545. Describe Casey's meeting with Jack Rogers and what Rogers tells her about Marder and Edgarton. Conclude your essay by including an explanation of why Rogers could potentially be dangerous to the progress at Norton.
Essay Topic 2
On Friday, Bob Richman reveals his real purpose for being at Norton. Describe what his reason is, the plan Marder and Richman came up with, and why the plan will devastate Norton.
Essay Topic 3
Detail the chain of events that cause the trouble on Flight 545 beginning with the faulty part. Include who is at fault at each part in the chain of events.
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)