|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
2. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
3. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
4. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
5. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the telex from Vancouver stating that John Chang has died a significant piece of information?
2. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
3. Explain how Marder acts during his interview with Jennifer Malone.
4. What does Malone do at Norton's Test Facility in Arizona?
5. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
6. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
7. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
8. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
9. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
10. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Detail the chain of events that cause the trouble on Flight 545 beginning with the faulty part. Include who is at fault at each part in the chain of events.
Essay Topic 2
Marty Reardon is a hard-hitting reporter that works for Jennifer Malone.
Part 1) Describe Marty's interview with Barker and what it confirms about the investigation.
Part 2) Describe Marty's interview with Casey and what it confirms about the investigation.
Essay Topic 3
On Friday, Bob Richman reveals his real purpose for being at Norton. Describe what his reason is, the plan Marder and Richman came up with, and why the plan will devastate Norton.
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)