|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
2. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
3. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
4. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
5. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
2. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
3. Describe the chain of events that caused the incident on Flight 545.
4. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
5. What is Casey told to say to Jennifer Malone in her Friday morning interview and why?
6. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
7. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
8. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
9. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
10. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Casey learns many things from the QAR. Discuss the four main things she learns and how they will affect her investigation into flight 545.
Essay Topic 2
Casey is learning a lot about what happened on Flight 545 by using a variety of resources.
Part 1) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Simulator.
Part 2) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Data Recorder and the report it produced.
Part 3) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from Amos and her investigation based on his conclusions.
Essay Topic 3
The video tape Casey found in the cockpit will play a central role in determining what happened on the flight.
Part 1) Describe what Casey hopes she can find out from the video.
Part 2) Describe what Casey is doing to better understand what is happening on the video.
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)