|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
2. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
3. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
4. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
5. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Marty Reardon is a hard-hitting reporter that works for Jennifer Malone.
Part 1) Describe Marty's interview with Barker and what it confirms about the investigation.
Part 2) Describe Marty's interview with Casey and what it confirms about the investigation.
Essay Topic 2
Jack Rogers is a small time reporter but still big enough to cause an upset at Norton if word gets out about Flight 545. Describe Casey's meeting with Jack Rogers and what Rogers tells her about Marder and Edgarton. Conclude your essay by including an explanation of why Rogers could potentially be dangerous to the progress at Norton.
Essay Topic 3
When Casey is in the elevator to go home, she changes her mind and goes back to work.
Part 1) Describe what is in the report Casey is viewing in the elevator that makes her go back to work.
Part 2) Describe what happens when Casey goes to the hanger to follow the lead she found while in the elevator.
This section contains 1,156 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)