|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
2. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
4. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
5. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
2. Why is the telex from Vancouver stating that John Chang has died a significant piece of information?
3. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
4. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
5. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
6. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
7. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
8. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
9. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
10. How does Teddy show Malone the idea of slat deployment causing the incident in Flight 545 is not correct?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jennifer Malone is a producer who is sure there is an interesting story about what happened on Flight 545. Describe what information Jennifer collected, who she collected it from, and whether or not the information was true. If it was false, tell what the truth is.
Essay Topic 2
Foreshadowing is used in the first section of Airframe. Give three examples of foreshadowing and how it is used to point towards events that are to come.
Essay Topic 3
Marty Reardon is a hard-hitting reporter that works for Jennifer Malone.
Part 1) Describe Marty's interview with Barker and what it confirms about the investigation.
Part 2) Describe Marty's interview with Casey and what it confirms about the investigation.
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)