|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
2. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
3. How many cameras does Malone put on board the test flight?
4. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
5. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Marty Reardon is a hard-hitting reporter that works for Jennifer Malone.
Part 1) Describe Marty's interview with Barker and what it confirms about the investigation.
Part 2) Describe Marty's interview with Casey and what it confirms about the investigation.
Essay Topic 2
Choose your favorite hero and your favorite villain from Airframe. Describe the characters, what makes them a hero or a villain, and what happens to the character at the end of the book.
Essay Topic 3
When Casey is in the elevator to go home, she changes her mind and goes back to work.
Part 1) Describe what is in the report Casey is viewing in the elevator that makes her go back to work.
Part 2) Describe what happens when Casey goes to the hanger to follow the lead she found while in the elevator.
This section contains 1,090 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)