Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
3. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
4. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
5. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
Foreshadowing is used in the first section of Airframe. Give three examples of foreshadowing and how it is used to point towards events that are to come.
Detail the chain of events that cause the trouble on Flight 545 beginning with the faulty part. Include who is at fault at each part in the chain of events.
When Casey is in the elevator to go home, she changes her mind and goes back to work.
Part 1) Describe what is in the report Casey is viewing in the elevator that makes her go back to work.
Part 2) Describe what happens when Casey goes to the hanger to follow the lead she found while in the elevator.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)