|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
2. Why doesn't Edgarton thank Casey in person?
3. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
4. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
Essay Topic 1
Foreshadowing is used in the first section of Airframe. Give three examples of foreshadowing and how it is used to point towards events that are to come.
Essay Topic 2
Marty Reardon is a hard-hitting reporter that works for Jennifer Malone.
Part 1) Describe Marty's interview with Barker and what it confirms about the investigation.
Part 2) Describe Marty's interview with Casey and what it confirms about the investigation.
Essay Topic 3
The video tape Casey found in the cockpit will play a central role in determining what happened on the flight.
Part 1) Describe what Casey hopes she can find out from the video.
Part 2) Describe what Casey is doing to better understand what is happening on the video.
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)