|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
2. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
3. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
4. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Casey give the two additional copies of the video from the cockpit to and why?
2. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
3. Why is Felix, the man in charge of Flight Simulations, so sure that slats could not have been the cause of the problem on Flight 545?
4. What does Casey notice about the pilot while listening to the taped conversations between the pilot and air traffic controllers, and why is this surprising?
5. What does Casey find Bob Richman doing that further adds to her suspicions of him?
6. What does Casey do with the video she found in the cockpit?
7. What does Casey do once she gets home Wednesday night?
8. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
9. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
10. When Casey and Bob Richman board the N-22 what do they observe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Marty Reardon is a hard-hitting reporter that works for Jennifer Malone.
Part 1) Describe Marty's interview with Barker and what it confirms about the investigation.
Part 2) Describe Marty's interview with Casey and what it confirms about the investigation.
Essay Topic 2
Choose three of the following characters and describe in detail their role in the investigation into Flight 545: Casey, Teddy, Malone, the woman from accounting, the video technician, Marder, Richman, and Edgarton.
Essay Topic 3
On Friday, Bob Richman reveals his real purpose for being at Norton. Describe what his reason is, the plan Marder and Richman came up with, and why the plan will devastate Norton.
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)