|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jack Rogers?
2. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
4. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
5. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
2. Why does Casey believe Marder has ordered security to watch her house?
3. Why is Casey called to a television, and why does what she sees worry her?
4. Explain what happens while Casey and the investigative team are out to lunch on Wednesday.
5. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
6. What does Casey discover as she studies sheets of data from the faulty data recorder?
7. Why is there a strange car parked outside of Casey's home?
8. What does the DC-10 incident have to do with the N-22 investigation?
9. What does Casey Singleton learn about the troubled flight in the morning debriefing meeting at Norton Aircraft?
10. What reason does Richman give for racking up so much travel time while working for the marketing department?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The interviews Jennifer Malone conducts are a crucial turning point in the story. Describe the people Jennifer interviews, the reason why she interviews them and their role with Norton.
Essay Topic 2
Describe in detail what happens on the flight test from take off to landing. Be sure to detail the characters' reactions to what is taking place.
Essay Topic 3
Foreshadowing is used in the first section of Airframe. Give three examples of foreshadowing and how it is used to point towards events that are to come.
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)