|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
2. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
5. Who is Teddy Rawley?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
2. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
3. What does Casey do with the video she found in the cockpit?
4. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
5. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
6. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
7. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
8. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
9. Explain what happens while Casey and the investigative team are out to lunch on Wednesday.
10. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
Essay Topic 1
On Friday, Bob Richman reveals his real purpose for being at Norton. Describe what his reason is, the plan Marder and Richman came up with, and why the plan will devastate Norton.
Essay Topic 2
Foreshadowing is used in the first section of Airframe. Give three examples of foreshadowing and how it is used to point towards events that are to come.
Essay Topic 3
Casey learns many things from the QAR. Discuss the four main things she learns and how they will affect her investigation into flight 545.
This section contains 1,610 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)