|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
2. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
4. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
5. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Casey Singleton learn about the troubled flight in the morning debriefing meeting at Norton Aircraft?
2. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
3. What does the DC-10 incident have to do with the N-22 investigation?
4. Why is Casey called to a television, and why does what she sees worry her?
5. What does Casey do with the video she found in the cockpit?
6. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
7. In the meeting on Tuesday, what does Casey learn about the idea that turbulence caused the trouble on Flight 545?
8. Who does Casey give the two additional copies of the video from the cockpit to and why?
9. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
10. What does Casey find Bob Richman doing that further adds to her suspicions of him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Foreshadowing is used in the first section of Airframe. Give three examples of foreshadowing and how it is used to point towards events that are to come.
Essay Topic 2
Choose three of the following characters and describe in detail their role in the investigation into Flight 545: Casey, Teddy, Malone, the woman from accounting, the video technician, Marder, Richman, and Edgarton.
Essay Topic 3
The interviews Jennifer Malone conducts are a crucial turning point in the story. Describe the people Jennifer interviews, the reason why she interviews them and their role with Norton.
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)