|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
2. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
5. Who is Teddy Rawley?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
2. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
3. What does Casey do with the video she found in the cockpit?
4. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
5. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
6. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
7. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
8. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
9. Explain what happens while Casey and the investigative team are out to lunch on Wednesday.
10. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
Essay Topic 1
Casey is learning a lot about what happened on Flight 545 by using a variety of resources.
Part 1) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Simulator.
Part 2) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from the Flight Data Recorder and the report it produced.
Part 3) Detail what Casey learned about Flight 545 from Amos and her investigation based on his conclusions.
Essay Topic 2
Jennifer Malone is a producer who is sure there is an interesting story about what happened on Flight 545. Describe what information Jennifer collected, who she collected it from, and whether or not the information was true. If it was false, tell what the truth is.
Essay Topic 3
Casey learns many things from the QAR. Discuss the four main things she learns and how they will affect her investigation into flight 545.
This section contains 1,610 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)