|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey tell Malone the events on Flight 545 began with?
(a) A money exchange between the pilot and Marder.
(b) A bad part.
(c) A sabotaged proximity sensor.
(d) A tired pilot.
2. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Reardon is kind and gracious.
(b) Reardon has his own agenda.
(c) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
(d) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
3. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
(a) The money she paid him to be quiet.
(b) His non-disclosure agreement.
(c) The fact that she can fire him.
(d) What a good thing he did for Norton.
4. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Leak it to the press.
(b) Show it to Marder.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Hide it from Casey.
5. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
(a) The pilot deployed the slats before landing.
(b) The pilot was fighting the autopilot.
(c) The pilot turned off the autopilot.
(d) The pilot tells the co-pilot he isn't sure what to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision is made about Malone's story?
2. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
3. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
4. According to the test flight, why does the plane begin to dive and rise during Flight 545?
5. What is determined as the final cause of the incident on Flight 545?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Malone do at Norton's Test Facility in Arizona?
2. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
3. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
4. Describe the chain of events that caused the incident on Flight 545.
5. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
6. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
7. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
8. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
9. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
10. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)