|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To pick up the in flight magazine.
(b) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(c) To review the data from the flight simulator.
(d) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
2. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is used to being on camera.
(b) She is trying to become famous.
(c) She is the president of the company.
(d) She is an abused woman.
3. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
(a) Ronald Chang.
(b) Robert Chang.
(c) Thomas Chang.
(d) Edward Chang.
4. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
(a) It had counterfeit parts that weighed more than allowed.
(b) The cabin did not have an airtight seal.
(c) The wings were not attached properly.
(d) It had exceeded its G-load.
5. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(b) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(c) To look for a QAR.
(d) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
2. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
3. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
4. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
5. Why doesn't Edgarton thank Casey in person?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)