|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
(a) Meet with the executives from China.
(b) Meet him in the flight simulator.
(c) Fire the investigative team.
(d) Another interview with Jennifer Malone.
2. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) In monosyllables.
(b) With lots of mumbling.
(c) In long drawn out paragraphs.
(d) With confidence.
3. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
(b) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
(c) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
4. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
(a) She quits.
(b) She is fired by her boss.
(c) She is hired by Norton to work in the press department.
(d) She moves to another news magazine.
5. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
(a) The cabin did not have an airtight seal.
(b) It had exceeded its G-load.
(c) The wings were not attached properly.
(d) It had counterfeit parts that weighed more than allowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
2. Who is on board the test flight besides Malone and Casey?
3. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
4. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
5. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
2. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
3. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
4. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
5. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
6. How does Malone's boss react to the information that a faulty part, followed by pilot error, caused the incident on Flight 545?
7. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
8. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
9. What is Casey told to say to Jennifer Malone in her Friday morning interview and why?
10. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)