Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(b) John Chung.
(d) Jack Rogers.
2. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
(a) Moving Norton headquarters to Korea.
(b) Firing Edgarton.
(c) Giving Korea the majority in Norton stock.
(d) Giving Korea the wing.
3. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
(a) She is very pleased.
(b) She is unhappy.
(c) She is afraid her boss was right.
(d) She is excited about what she learned.
4. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
(a) A statement of the details signed by Chang's son.
(b) The translated transcript from the cockpit.
(c) The transcript of an interview Casey did with John Chang.
(d) A video of John Chang telling FAA investigator's what happened.
5. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
2. What happens to Casey after the investigation is final?
3. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
4. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
5. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)