|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) A slat deployment warning.
(b) An emergency landing required warning.
(c) A disagree warning.
(d) A malfunction warning.
2. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In Casey's office.
(b) In Marder's office.
(c) In the hanger.
(d) In the Norton lobby.
3. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(c) Norton's lawyers.
4. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
(a) One hour.
(b) One day.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
5. What decision is made about Malone's story?
(a) It will air with the truth.
(b) It will air after the China deal is final.
(c) It will be cancelled.
(d) It will air still focusing on slat deployment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
3. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
4. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
5. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
2. How does Malone's boss react to the information that a faulty part, followed by pilot error, caused the incident on Flight 545?
3. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
4. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
5. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
6. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
7. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
8. How does Teddy show Malone the idea of slat deployment causing the incident in Flight 545 is not correct?
9. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
10. What is Casey told to say to Jennifer Malone in her Friday morning interview and why?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)