|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
2. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(c) Norton's lawyers.
(d) Jack Rogers.
3. Why does Malone insist on being aboard the test flight?
(a) She doesn't trust the cameras.
(b) She doesn't trust Casey.
(c) Her boss wants her to be on board.
(d) She has no other way to travel back to Norton.
4. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
(a) Marder tells Jennifer that Casey will answer the rest of the questions.
(b) Casey cuts Marder off and begins answering questions.
(c) Marder leaves the room.
(d) Marder explodes at Jennifer's questions.
5. How does John's son try to clear the disagree warning that came up?
(a) By looking through the flight manual.
(b) By deploying the slats.
(c) By turning off the autopilot.
(d) By calling flight control for direction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
2. What happens to Marder?
3. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
4. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
5. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
2. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
3. What does Malone do at Norton's Test Facility in Arizona?
4. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
5. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
6. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
7. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
8. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
9. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
10. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)