|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey shows Malone the footage from the cockpit during the actual Flight of 545, what is the first thing Casey points out?
(a) The view through the cockpit window.
(b) The drink next to the pilot's chair.
(c) The pilot's short hair and earring.
(d) The lights on the control panel.
2. Who is on board the test flight besides Malone and Casey?
(a) Teddy and Marder.
(d) Edgarton and Kenny.
3. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She switches it for her own report.
(b) She denies is exists.
(c) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(d) She hesitates to offer it.
4. How many cameras does Malone put on board the test flight?
5. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) A disagree warning.
(b) A slat deployment warning.
(c) An emergency landing required warning.
(d) A malfunction warning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
2. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
3. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
4. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
5. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)