|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) An emergency landing required warning.
(b) A slat deployment warning.
(c) A malfunction warning.
(d) A disagree warning.
2. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
(b) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
(c) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
3. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
(a) The wheel deployment malfunctioned.
(b) The autopilot malfunctioned.
(c) One of the slats malfunctioned.
(d) One of the proximity sensors malfunctioned.
4. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
5. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(b) To review the data from the flight simulator.
(c) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
(d) To pick up the in flight magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
2. How long does the plane have to fly before the test pilot can simulate the serious of events that happened on Flight 545?
3. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
4. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
2. How does Malone's boss react to the information that a faulty part, followed by pilot error, caused the incident on Flight 545?
3. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
4. Why is the telex from Vancouver stating that John Chang has died a significant piece of information?
5. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
6. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
7. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
8. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
9. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
10. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)