|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
2. Why doesn't Edgarton thank Casey in person?
(a) He is too busy filing charges aganist Marder.
(b) He is to distraught over John Chang's death.
(c) He is in China finishing the deal.
(d) He doesn't like to come out of the corporate offices.
3. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
(a) Los Angeles, California.
(b) Boise, Idaho.
(c) Denver, Colorado.
(d) Yuma, Arizona.
4. Who is Marty Reardon?
(a) One of Jennifer Malone's producers.
(b) One of Jennifer Malone's reporters.
(c) One of Jennifer Malone's assistants.
(d) One of Jennifer Malone's cameramen.
5. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) John Chung.
(b) Jack Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the test flight, why does the plane begin to dive and rise during Flight 545?
2. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
4. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
5. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
2. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
3. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
4. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
5. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
6. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
7. Explain how Marder acts during his interview with Jennifer Malone.
8. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
9. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
10. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)