|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
(a) He did not have enough hours logged to fly.
(b) He did not finish his paperwork to become certified.
(c) He had never seen the control panel of a N-22.
(d) He was not certified in the N-22.
2. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(b) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
(c) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
(d) There was an engine malfunction.
3. What is determined as the final cause of the incident on Flight 545?
(a) Counterfeit part malfunction.
(b) Commanded slat deployment.
(c) Pilot error.
(d) Fraudulant pilot certification.
4. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Marder paid Casey to stay quiet.
(b) Norton has known about the problem with slat deployment but has done nothing about it.
(c) Casey is running a cover-up of all Norton's problems.
(d) Norton knows the cause of the incident on Flight 545 but will not reveal it to the public.
5. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
(a) One hour.
(b) One day.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
2. What safety precaution is Malone unhappy about on the plane?
3. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
4. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
5. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
2. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
3. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
4. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
5. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
6. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
7. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
8. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
9. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
10. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)