|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was the autopilot shutting off.
(b) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(c) It was the slats deploying.
(d) It was a small explosion.
2. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Show it to Marder.
(b) Leak it to the press.
(c) Hide it from Casey.
(d) Destroy it.
3. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is an abused woman.
(b) She is the president of the company.
(c) She is used to being on camera.
(d) She is trying to become famous.
4. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
(b) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(c) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
(d) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
5. How does John's son try to clear the disagree warning that came up?
(a) By turning off the autopilot.
(b) By looking through the flight manual.
(c) By deploying the slats.
(d) By calling flight control for direction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
2. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
3. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
4. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
5. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
2. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
3. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
4. Explain how Marder acts during his interview with Jennifer Malone.
5. What does Malone do at Norton's Test Facility in Arizona?
6. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
7. What is Casey told to say to Jennifer Malone in her Friday morning interview and why?
8. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
9. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
10. Why is the telex from Vancouver stating that John Chang has died a significant piece of information?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)