|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
(b) The investigative team.
2. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
3. Who is Marty Reardon?
(a) One of Jennifer Malone's assistants.
(b) One of Jennifer Malone's producers.
(c) One of Jennifer Malone's cameramen.
(d) One of Jennifer Malone's reporters.
4. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(b) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
(c) There was an engine malfunction.
(d) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
5. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
(a) John was paid by Marder to let his son fly.
(b) John had to go to the bathroom.
(c) John went to get a cup of coffee.
(d) John wanted to give his son a chance to learn the N-22.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
2. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
3. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
4. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
5. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
2. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
3. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
4. Why is the telex from Vancouver stating that John Chang has died a significant piece of information?
5. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
6. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
7. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
8. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
9. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
10. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)