|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
(a) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruised wrist.
(b) Her fall the day before resulted in a black eye.
(c) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruise on her face.
(d) Her fall the day before resulted in a sprained ankle.
2. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
(a) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 in one week.
(b) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 the next day.
(c) Norton will no longer be taking questions from press of any kind.
(d) Norton has ended the deal they made with China.
3. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
(a) He did not finish his paperwork to become certified.
(b) He did not have enough hours logged to fly.
(c) He was not certified in the N-22.
(d) He had never seen the control panel of a N-22.
4. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
(a) With surprise.
(b) With patience.
(c) By asking questions of his own.
(d) With anger.
5. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
(a) Marder tells Jennifer that Casey will answer the rest of the questions.
(b) Marder explodes at Jennifer's questions.
(c) Casey cuts Marder off and begins answering questions.
(d) Marder leaves the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
2. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
3. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
4. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
5. What happens when the pilot deploys the slats mid flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
2. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
3. Why is the telex from Vancouver stating that John Chang has died a significant piece of information?
4. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
5. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
6. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
7. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
8. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
9. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
10. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)