|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) With confidence.
(b) In monosyllables.
(c) With lots of mumbling.
(d) In long drawn out paragraphs.
2. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
(a) Setting her up to take the fall.
(b) Paying off Chinese executives.
(c) Paying off Jack Rogers.
(d) Orchestrating the incident on Flight 545.
3. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
4. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
(a) The investigative team.
5. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
(a) She moves to another news magazine.
(b) She is hired by Norton to work in the press department.
(c) She quits.
(d) She is fired by her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
2. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
3. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
4. Who is Marty Reardon?
5. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
2. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
3. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
4. Describe the chain of events that caused the incident on Flight 545.
5. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
6. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
7. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
8. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
9. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
10. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)