|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
(a) John was paid by Marder to let his son fly.
(b) John went to get a cup of coffee.
(c) John had to go to the bathroom.
(d) John wanted to give his son a chance to learn the N-22.
2. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
(a) A statement of the details signed by Chang's son.
(b) The transcript of an interview Casey did with John Chang.
(c) The translated transcript from the cockpit.
(d) A video of John Chang telling FAA investigator's what happened.
3. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
(a) By asking questions of his own.
(b) With surprise.
(c) With anger.
(d) With patience.
4. What decision is made about Malone's story?
(a) It will air after the China deal is final.
(b) It will air still focusing on slat deployment.
(c) It will air with the truth.
(d) It will be cancelled.
5. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To pick up the in flight magazine.
(b) To review the data from the flight simulator.
(c) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(d) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
2. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
3. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
4. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
5. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
2. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
3. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
4. How does Teddy show Malone the idea of slat deployment causing the incident in Flight 545 is not correct?
5. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
6. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
7. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
8. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
9. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
10. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)