|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
(a) What a good thing he did for Norton.
(b) The money she paid him to be quiet.
(c) The fact that she can fire him.
(d) His non-disclosure agreement.
2. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
(a) The pilot's face.
(b) The cockpit.
(c) The first row of passengers.
(d) The panels in the cockpit.
3. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
(a) Whether or not the story will lead anywhere.
(b) The lack of genuine parts on the N-22.
(c) The safety of the N-22.
(d) Casey's credentials.
4. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
5. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
(b) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
(c) Reardon has his own agenda.
(d) Reardon is kind and gracious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
2. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
4. How long does the plane have to fly before the test pilot can simulate the serious of events that happened on Flight 545?
5. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the chain of events that caused the incident on Flight 545.
2. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
3. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
4. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
5. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
6. What is Casey told to say to Jennifer Malone in her Friday morning interview and why?
7. How does Malone's boss react to the information that a faulty part, followed by pilot error, caused the incident on Flight 545?
8. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
9. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
10. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)