|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cameras does Malone put on board the test flight?
2. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
(b) To review the data from the flight simulator.
(c) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(d) To pick up the in flight magazine.
3. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
(a) The pilot tells the co-pilot he isn't sure what to do.
(b) The pilot deployed the slats before landing.
(c) The pilot was fighting the autopilot.
(d) The pilot turned off the autopilot.
4. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(b) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
(c) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
(d) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
5. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
(a) Denver, Colorado.
(b) Boise, Idaho.
(c) Yuma, Arizona.
(d) Los Angeles, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision is made about Malone's story?
2. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
3. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
4. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
5. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the telex from Vancouver stating that John Chang has died a significant piece of information?
2. Describe the chain of events that caused the incident on Flight 545.
3. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
4. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
5. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
6. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
7. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
8. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
9. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
10. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)