Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey tell Malone the events on Flight 545 began with?
(a) A money exchange between the pilot and Marder.
(b) A tired pilot.
(c) A sabotaged proximity sensor.
(d) A bad part.
2. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
(a) She quits.
(b) She moves to another news magazine.
(c) She is fired by her boss.
(d) She is hired by Norton to work in the press department.
3. What decision is made about Malone's story?
(a) It will air after the China deal is final.
(b) It will air still focusing on slat deployment.
(c) It will be cancelled.
(d) It will air with the truth.
4. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
(a) He had never seen the control panel of a N-22.
(b) He did not have enough hours logged to fly.
(c) He did not finish his paperwork to become certified.
(d) He was not certified in the N-22.
5. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) John Chung.
(d) Jack Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
2. What safety precaution is Malone unhappy about on the plane?
3. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
4. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)