|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(c) Norton's lawyers.
(d) Jack Rogers.
2. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
3. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
(a) Because Casey is crying.
(b) Because Jennifer Malone tells him to.
(c) To replace the film.
(d) To go to lunch.
4. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is used to being on camera.
(b) She is the president of the company.
(c) She is trying to become famous.
(d) She is an abused woman.
5. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
(a) Because Marder wants to be president.
(b) Because Norton is guilty of causing the accident.
(c) Because Casey is protecting her job.
(d) Because the video would end the deal with China.
Short Answer Questions
1. What safety precaution is Malone unhappy about on the plane?
2. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
3. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
4. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
5. Who is on board the test flight besides Malone and Casey?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)