|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
(b) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(c) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
2. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
(c) The investigative team.
3. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
4. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
(a) Why he thinks Norton is in trouble.
(b) Why he is an expert in aircraft.
(c) How hard Casey and her team are working.
(d) How he stumbled upon the Norton story.
5. When Casey shows Malone the footage from the cockpit during the actual Flight of 545, what is the first thing Casey points out?
(a) The pilot's short hair and earring.
(b) The lights on the control panel.
(c) The drink next to the pilot's chair.
(d) The view through the cockpit window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
2. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
3. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
4. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
5. Why does Malone insist on being aboard the test flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
2. Explain how Marder acts during his interview with Jennifer Malone.
3. How does Teddy show Malone the idea of slat deployment causing the incident in Flight 545 is not correct?
4. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
5. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
6. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
7. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
8. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
9. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
10. What is Casey told to say to Jennifer Malone in her Friday morning interview and why?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)