|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Reardon is kind and gracious.
(b) Reardon has his own agenda.
(c) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
(d) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
2. What happens to Malone as the pilot is reenacting what took place on Flight 545?
(a) She becomes ill.
(b) She passes out.
(c) She cut her head on the seat in front of her.
(d) She is thrown from her seat.
3. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
4. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(c) Norton's lawyers.
(d) Jack Rogers.
5. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
(a) Setting her up to take the fall.
(b) Paying off Jack Rogers.
(c) Orchestrating the incident on Flight 545.
(d) Paying off Chinese executives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
2. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
4. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
5. Who is on board the test flight besides Malone and Casey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
2. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
3. How does Malone react when the test pilot starts to reenact the incident on Flight 545?
4. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
5. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
6. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
7. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
8. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
9. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
10. What does Casey learn when she calls the simulation department on Thursday?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)