|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the telex Casey received from Vancouver say further proved Casey's detailed report of what happened on Flight 545?
(a) John Chang died from injuries sustained when he fell during the flight.
(b) Chang's son committed suicide and left a note detailing what happened.
(c) Chang's son had been arrested for flying without a license.
(d) John Chang turned his son into the FAA for causing the accident.
2. Who is on board the test flight besides Malone and Casey?
(b) Edgarton and Kenny.
(c) Teddy and Marder.
3. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) John Chung.
(c) Jack Rogers.
4. How does John's son try to clear the disagree warning that came up?
(a) By calling flight control for direction.
(b) By turning off the autopilot.
(c) By looking through the flight manual.
(d) By deploying the slats.
5. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
(a) Meeting with the FAA.
(b) Revealing the details of her report.
(c) Interviewing the pilots.
(d) A test flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
2. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
3. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
4. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
5. Why doesn't Edgarton thank Casey in person?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
2. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
3. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
4. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
5. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
6. What does Malone do at Norton's Test Facility in Arizona?
7. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
8. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
9. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
10. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)