|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
(a) Setting her up to take the fall.
(b) Paying off Jack Rogers.
(c) Orchestrating the incident on Flight 545.
(d) Paying off Chinese executives.
2. According to the test flight, why does the plane begin to dive and rise during Flight 545?
(a) Chang's son didn't know how to turn off the slats.
(b) The locking pin had slipped out when the slats tried to deploy.
(c) John Chang was fighting his son for control of the plane.
(d) Chang's son was fighting the autopilot.
3. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
4. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
5. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(b) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(c) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(d) To look for a QAR.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
2. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
4. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. How long does the plane have to fly before the test pilot can simulate the serious of events that happened on Flight 545?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Casey find out what the accountant was able to translate from the video tape on Thursday?
2. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
3. Explain what happens Thursday night when Casey goes to the N-22.
4. What does Malone do at Norton's Test Facility in Arizona?
5. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
6. How does Malone's boss react to the information that a faulty part, followed by pilot error, caused the incident on Flight 545?
7. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
8. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
9. Explain how Marder acts during his interview with Jennifer Malone.
10. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)