|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
(c) Kenny Burne.
2. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
3. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
4. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
(a) In a local motel.
(b) At Casey's house.
(c) In the Norton boardroom.
(d) Outside of Norton in her car.
5. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
(a) She is distrubed by what she learned.
(b) She is crying because of what she learned.
(c) She is happy that the pilot is not to blame.
(d) She is irritated that Casey is bothering her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
2. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
3. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
4. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
5. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
2. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
3. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
4. What is the end result for Malone, Richman, and Marder?
5. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
6. Describe the chain of events that caused the incident on Flight 545.
7. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
8. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
9. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
10. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)