|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(d) Jennifer Malone.
2. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
(a) Ronald Chang.
(b) Robert Chang.
(c) Thomas Chang.
(d) Edward Chang.
3. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In Marder's office.
(b) In the Norton lobby.
(c) In Casey's office.
(d) In the hanger.
4. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
(b) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
(c) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
5. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Norton has known about the problem with slat deployment but has done nothing about it.
(b) Norton knows the cause of the incident on Flight 545 but will not reveal it to the public.
(c) Casey is running a cover-up of all Norton's problems.
(d) Marder paid Casey to stay quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
2. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
3. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
4. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
5. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
2. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
3. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
4. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
5. How does Teddy show Malone the idea of slat deployment causing the incident in Flight 545 is not correct?
6. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
7. Explain the interview between Jennifer Malone and Barker.
8. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
9. How does Malone's boss react to the information that a faulty part, followed by pilot error, caused the incident on Flight 545?
10. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)