|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
(a) How hard Casey and her team are working.
(b) How he stumbled upon the Norton story.
(c) Why he thinks Norton is in trouble.
(d) Why he is an expert in aircraft.
2. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
(a) Orchestrating the incident on Flight 545.
(b) Paying off Chinese executives.
(c) Paying off Jack Rogers.
(d) Setting her up to take the fall.
3. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
(b) Kenny Burne.
4. What happens to Marder?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is under investigation by the FAA.
5. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
(a) She is irritated that Casey is bothering her.
(b) She is happy that the pilot is not to blame.
(c) She is distrubed by what she learned.
(d) She is crying because of what she learned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
2. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
3. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
4. What was mistakenly put into the press packets that Reardon surprises Casey with during the interview?
5. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)