|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
(a) She will only air the parts that fit her theory.
(b) She will expose their private secrets.
(c) She will only allow her questions to be asked.
(d) She will edit out the parts she doesn't like.
2. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(b) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
(c) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(d) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
3. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
(a) A FBI investigator.
(b) A media trainer.
(c) A FAA investigator.
(d) A Chinese executive.
4. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
(a) The problems Norton is having with their union.
(b) The problems the N-22 has had with slats.
(c) The deal Norton has made with China.
(d) The problems the N-22 has had with autopilot.
5. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
(b) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(c) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
(d) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Malone as the pilot is reenacting what took place on Flight 545?
2. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
3. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
4. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
5. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens when Casey goes to pick up the video from the technician.
2. Explain how Marder acts during his interview with Jennifer Malone.
3. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
4. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
5. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
6. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
7. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
8. What concerns Casey as she reviews the transcript between the pilot and the flight control at LAX as Flight 545 was making a landing?
9. Describe the interaction between Casey and the woman in accounting who translates the video for her.
10. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)