|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(b) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(c) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(d) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
2. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She jumps onto a tarp.
(b) She slides down the wing.
(c) She is pushed off.
(d) She climbs down scaffolding.
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) An act of terrorism.
(d) A mechanical error.
4. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(c) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(b) It did not cause the accident.
(c) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(d) It did cause the accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
2. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
3. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the air traffic controller call his boss?
2. Who does Casey give the two additional copies of the video from the cockpit to and why?
3. Explain what the JAA press release says.
4. Why does Casey believe Marder has ordered security to watch her house?
5. What does Casey discover as she studies sheets of data from the faulty data recorder?
6. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
7. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
8. What does Casey Singleton learn about the troubled flight in the morning debriefing meeting at Norton Aircraft?
9. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
10. What does the corrupt data from the Flight Data Recorder mean?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)