|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It will be discontinued.
(b) It has a good safety record.
(c) It has never been involved in an accident.
(d) It has a flawed design.
2. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) Casey Singleton.
(b) A passenger on the flight.
(c) The pilot.
(d) The air traffic controller.
3. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(b) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) Taking the wing apart.
(d) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
4. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She is pushed off.
(b) She climbs down scaffolding.
(c) She jumps onto a tarp.
(d) She slides down the wing.
5. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) Flight simulations.
(b) The FAA.
(c) Jack Rogers.
(d) John Marder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
2. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
3. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
4. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
5. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Casey give the two additional copies of the video from the cockpit to and why?
2. When Casey and Bob Richman board the N-22 what do they observe?
3. Why is there a strange car parked outside of Casey's home?
4. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
5. Why does John Marder call Casey late Wednesday night?
6. Explain what the JAA press release says.
7. Why is uncommanded slat deployment thought to be a possibility for the trouble experienced on the flight?
8. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
9. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
10. What fax does Norma give to Casey and why?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)