|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) An irrate union worker.
(b) A investigator working for both sides.
(c) A test pilot at Norton.
(d) A reporter.
2. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(b) The information on it is corrupt.
(c) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(d) It was destroyed during the flight.
3. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
4. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The slats.
(b) The proximity sensor.
(c) The locking pins.
(d) The autopilot.
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(b) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(c) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(d) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
2. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
5. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Casey do once she gets home Wednesday night?
2. What does Casey do with the video she found in the cockpit?
3. What reason does Richman give for racking up so much travel time while working for the marketing department?
4. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
5. What does the corrupt data from the Flight Data Recorder mean?
6. What does Norma learn about Richman that she shares with Casey?
7. What does Casey find Bob Richman doing that further adds to her suspicions of him?
8. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
9. What does Casey Singleton learn about the troubled flight in the morning debriefing meeting at Norton Aircraft?
10. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)