|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Quality Assurance.
(b) Chief Financial Officer.
(c) Head of Human Resources.
(d) Chief Investigator.
2. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
(b) Bob Richman is missing.
(c) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
(d) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
3. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) The co-pilot.
(b) A stewardess.
(c) The FAA inspector.
(d) A passenger.
4. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Loss of engine power.
(b) A problem with autopilot.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) An electrical malfunction.
5. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(b) It was destroyed during the flight.
(c) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(d) The information on it is corrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
2. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
4. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
5. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What fax does Norma give to Casey and why?
2. What reason does Richman give for racking up so much travel time while working for the marketing department?
3. What does the DC-10 incident have to do with the N-22 investigation?
4. What does Casey do once she gets home Wednesday night?
5. What does the corrupt data from the Flight Data Recorder mean?
6. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
7. Why does the air traffic controller call his boss?
8. Why does John Marder call Casey late Wednesday night?
9. What are the various recorders on the plane that Casey hopes to gain information from?
10. What does Casey Singleton learn about the troubled flight in the morning debriefing meeting at Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)