|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(c) Her assistant.
(d) The president of the company.
2. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The slats.
(b) The autopilot mechanism.
(c) The engine.
(d) The wing.
3. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
4. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) El Segundo.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
5. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
2. Explain what the JAA press release says.
3. In the meeting on Tuesday, what does Casey learn about the idea that turbulence caused the trouble on Flight 545?
4. Why does Casey believe Marder has ordered security to watch her house?
5. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
6. What are the various recorders on the plane that Casey hopes to gain information from?
7. What does the corrupt data from the Flight Data Recorder mean?
8. What does Casey discover as she studies sheets of data from the faulty data recorder?
9. What reason does Richman give for racking up so much travel time while working for the marketing department?
10. Explain what happens while Casey and the investigative team are out to lunch on Wednesday.
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)