|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(b) An act of terrorism.
(d) A mechanical error.
2. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) The pilot.
(b) The air traffic controller.
(c) A passenger on the flight.
(d) Casey Singleton.
3. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
(b) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(c) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(d) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
4. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(c) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(d) To a summer camp.
5. What is JAA?
(a) The Korean version of the FAA.
(b) The Australian version of the FAA.
(c) The Japanese version of the FAA.
(d) The European version of the FAA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
2. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
3. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
4. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
5. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Casey ends up on top of an airplane that is being constructed in one of Norton's hangers.
2. Why does Casey believe Marder has ordered security to watch her house?
3. In the meeting on Tuesday, what does Casey learn about the idea that turbulence caused the trouble on Flight 545?
4. What reason does Richman give for racking up so much travel time while working for the marketing department?
5. Explain what the JAA press release says.
6. What does Casey find Bob Richman doing that further adds to her suspicions of him?
7. Why is there a strange car parked outside of Casey's home?
8. Why does John Marder call Casey late Wednesday night?
9. What does Norma learn about Richman that she shares with Casey?
10. What does Casey learn during her run in with the president of the local worker's union Don Brull?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)