|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) The purpose is unclear.
(b) Bob Richman requested it.
(c) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(d) She requested it.
2. What does the JAA press release say?
(a) Norton aircraft is under investigation for installing fraudulant parts.
(b) It is ordering all N-22s to be grounded,
(c) It is refusing to certify N-22s.
(d) N-22s have been approved for further travel.
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(b) Taking the wing apart.
(c) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(d) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
5. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
2. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
3. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
4. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
5. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what the JAA press release says.
2. What reason does Richman give for racking up so much travel time while working for the marketing department?
3. When Casey and Bob Richman board the N-22 what do they observe?
4. Why is there a strange car parked outside of Casey's home?
5. What does Norma learn about Richman that she shares with Casey?
6. What does Casey find Bob Richman doing that further adds to her suspicions of him?
7. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
8. What does Casey learn during her run in with the president of the local worker's union Don Brull?
9. Why is Felix, the man in charge of Flight Simulations, so sure that slats could not have been the cause of the problem on Flight 545?
10. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)