|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) John Marder.
(b) The executive Norton is working with in China.
(c) Casey's forged signature.
(d) Harold Edgarton.
2. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
(a) They left immediately after the incident.
(b) Their lawyer told them not to speak to her.
(c) They only speak Chinese.
(d) They won't return her phone calls.
3. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
4. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His video camera.
(b) His laptop.
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His infant daughter.
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) The chief designer.
(b) Her new assistant.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) Her secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
2. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
4. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
5. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
2. Explain what the JAA press release says.
3. Why is uncommanded slat deployment thought to be a possibility for the trouble experienced on the flight?
4. Why does John Marder call Casey late Wednesday night?
5. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
6. What does Casey do with the video she found in the cockpit?
7. What does the corrupt data from the Flight Data Recorder mean?
8. What does Casey discover as she studies sheets of data from the faulty data recorder?
9. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
10. Who does Casey give the two additional copies of the video from the cockpit to and why?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)