|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(b) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(c) The information on it is corrupt.
(d) It was destroyed during the flight.
2. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(b) Don Brull's intentions.
(c) John Chung's intentions.
(d) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(b) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(c) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(d) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 545.
(b) Flight 689.
(c) Flight 342.
(d) Flight 987.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
2. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
3. What is JAA?
4. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
5. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Casey give the two additional copies of the video from the cockpit to and why?
2. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
3. What does the DC-10 incident have to do with the N-22 investigation?
4. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
5. What does Casey discover as she studies sheets of data from the faulty data recorder?
6. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
7. Why is Felix, the man in charge of Flight Simulations, so sure that slats could not have been the cause of the problem on Flight 545?
8. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
9. Why does the air traffic controller call his boss?
10. When Casey and Bob Richman board the N-22 what do they observe?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)