|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(c) A mechanical error.
(d) An act of terrorism.
2. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a summer camp.
(b) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
3. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
(a) It should be grounded.
(b) It has trouble with slat deployment.
(c) It has trouble with autopilot.
(d) All models should be rebuilt.
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
(b) Executives from China.
(c) Jennifer Malone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
2. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
3. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
4. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
5. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Casey do once she gets home Wednesday night?
2. What does Casey find Bob Richman doing that further adds to her suspicions of him?
3. Explain why Casey ends up on top of an airplane that is being constructed in one of Norton's hangers.
4. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
5. What does the DC-10 incident have to do with the N-22 investigation?
6. Why does Casey's secretary Norma tell Casey to be careful around Richman?
7. What does Norma learn about Richman that she shares with Casey?
8. When Casey and Bob Richman board the N-22 what do they observe?
9. Why does the air traffic controller call his boss?
10. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)