|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
(b) Bob Richman is missing.
(c) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
(d) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
2. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(a) Bob Richman.
(b) John Marder.
(c) Fred Barker.
3. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(b) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(c) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
(d) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
4. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) The president of the company.
(b) Her assistant.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) The man in charge of the mailroom.
5. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) The remnants of a bomb.
(b) A piece of luggage.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A dead man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
3. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
4. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
5. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is there a strange car parked outside of Casey's home?
2. Why is Casey called to a television, and why does what she sees worry her?
3. What does the DC-10 incident have to do with the N-22 investigation?
4. What does the corrupt data from the Flight Data Recorder mean?
5. Why is Felix, the man in charge of Flight Simulations, so sure that slats could not have been the cause of the problem on Flight 545?
6. Explain what happens while Casey and the investigative team are out to lunch on Wednesday.
7. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
8. What does Norma learn about Richman that she shares with Casey?
9. What does Casey notice about the pilot while listening to the taped conversations between the pilot and air traffic controllers, and why is this surprising?
10. Why does the air traffic controller call his boss?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)