Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) The flight data recorder shows no pilot error.
(b) Pilot error does not fit in with the chain of events.
(c) The co-pilot confirms the pilot's story.
(d) The pilot personally received training at Norton Aircraft.
2. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She is pushed off.
(b) She slides down the wing.
(c) She climbs down scaffolding.
(d) She jumps onto a tarp.
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) A mechanical error.
(c) An act of terrorism.
4. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) In her office.
(b) At a video store.
(c) At home.
(d) In Marder's office.
5. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A investigator working for both sides.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A test pilot at Norton.
(d) An irrate union worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
2. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
3. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
4. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
5. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the confrontation between Richman and Casey.
2. What does Malone insist on doing Saturday morning at Norton?
3. What does Casey do with the video she found in the cockpit?
4. Why does Casey find it strange that Richman is already at work when she arrives Thursday morning?
5. Why will making a deal with Korea ultimately be the end of Norton?
6. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
7. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
8. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
9. Explain what happens while Casey and the investigative team are out to lunch on Wednesday.
10. How does Malone's reporter, Marty Reardon feel about Barker?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)