|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(b) Fred Barker.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Bob Richman.
2. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Refusing to finish the wings.
(b) Staging a work slowdown.
(c) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
(d) Sending letters to John Marder.
3. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She is pushed off.
(b) She climbs down scaffolding.
(c) She slides down the wing.
(d) She jumps onto a tarp.
4. Who is Jack Rogers?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A flight simulation pilot.
(c) A passenger that wants to sue Norton.
(d) An investigator.
5. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) The remnants of a bomb.
(b) A video camera.
(c) A dead man.
(d) A piece of luggage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
2. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
3. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
4. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the DC-10 incident have to do with the N-22 investigation?
2. What fax does Norma give to Casey and why?
3. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
4. Explain why Casey ends up on top of an airplane that is being constructed in one of Norton's hangers.
5. Why is uncommanded slat deployment thought to be a possibility for the trouble experienced on the flight?
6. Why is Casey called to a television, and why does what she sees worry her?
7. Why does John Marder call Casey late Wednesday night?
8. Why does the air traffic controller call his boss?
9. Explain what happens while Casey and the investigative team are out to lunch on Wednesday.
10. What does Casey find Bob Richman doing that further adds to her suspicions of him?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)