|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
2. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
3. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His video camera.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His infant daughter.
(d) His laptop.
4. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A two week vacation.
(b) A bonus.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A raise.
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
(a) Talk to the media waiting outside.
(b) Put together a press release.
(c) Call JAA.
(d) Falsify a report on the N-22.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
2. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
3. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
4. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
2. When Casey is leaving Thursday evening, what does she discover that causes her to return to her office?
3. Why is uncommanded slat deployment thought to be a possibility for the trouble experienced on the flight?
4. What does Casey do with the video she found in the cockpit?
5. What does the DC-10 incident have to do with the N-22 investigation?
6. What does Casey explain to Malone about the flight manifest?
7. What does Casey find Bob Richman doing that further adds to her suspicions of him?
8. Explain what happens while Casey and the investigative team are out to lunch on Wednesday.
9. Why does Casey believe Marder has ordered security to watch her house?
10. Explain how Casey feels when she wakes up the morning after her fall in the hanger.
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)