|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
(b) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
(c) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
(d) Bob Richman is missing.
2. Who is Jack Rogers?
(a) A flight simulation pilot.
(b) A reporter.
(c) An investigator.
(d) A passenger that wants to sue Norton.
3. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
(a) Don Brull.
(c) Jack Rogers.
(d) Bob Richman.
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
2. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
3. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
4. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
5. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is uncommanded slat deployment thought to be a possibility for the trouble experienced on the flight?
2. Why does Casey believe Marder has ordered security to watch her house?
3. Why does John Marder call Casey late Wednesday night?
4. Explain the circumstances around the falling tool in the Norton hanger.
5. Who does Casey give the two additional copies of the video from the cockpit to and why?
6. What does Casey find Bob Richman doing that further adds to her suspicions of him?
7. Explain what the JAA press release says.
8. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
9. What does Casey do with the video she found in the cockpit?
10. What does Casey Singleton learn about the troubled flight in the morning debriefing meeting at Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)