|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(b) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(c) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(d) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
2. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
3. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
4. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) On the wing.
(b) In the cockpit.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In an overhead compartment.
5. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(b) She requested it.
(c) The purpose is unclear.
(d) Bob Richman requested it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
2. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
3. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
4. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
5. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happened to the young American parents and their infant daughter during the troubled flight.
2. Why is Jennifer Malone trying to get a story about the N-22 incident?
3. What does Edgarton tell Casey when he calls her after the final report is released?
4. How does Casey respond during the interview when asked about the preliminary report?
5. How does Marder explain what was done about the slat deployment problem to Jennifer Malone?
6. What reason does Richman give for racking up so much travel time while working for the marketing department?
7. What does Casey learn from the QAR after Wong hooks it up to his computer?
8. What does Casey show and tell Malone concerning the pilot from Flight 545?
9. Why is uncommanded slat deployment thought to be a possibility for the trouble experienced on the flight?
10. Describe the interview between Reardon and Casey.
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)