|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John's son try to clear the disagree warning that came up?
(a) By deploying the slats.
(b) By turning off the autopilot.
(c) By looking through the flight manual.
(d) By calling flight control for direction.
2. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
(a) How hard Casey and her team are working.
(b) How he stumbled upon the Norton story.
(c) Why he is an expert in aircraft.
(d) Why he thinks Norton is in trouble.
3. According to the test flight, why does the plane begin to dive and rise during Flight 545?
(a) Chang's son didn't know how to turn off the slats.
(b) Chang's son was fighting the autopilot.
(c) The locking pin had slipped out when the slats tried to deploy.
(d) John Chang was fighting his son for control of the plane.
4. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
(a) The FAA forced domestic airlines to fix the problem.
(b) The FAA forced foreign airlines to fix the problem.
(c) The FAA forced all airlines to fix the problem.
(d) The FAA did nothing about the problem.
6. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(b) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(c) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(d) To look for a QAR.
7. What decision is made about Malone's story?
(a) It will air with the truth.
(b) It will air after the China deal is final.
(c) It will be cancelled.
(d) It will air still focusing on slat deployment.
8. What happens to Marder?
(a) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
(b) He is under investigation by the FAA.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is fired.
9. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
(a) The counterfeit locking pin from Flight 545.
(b) An audio tape of Richman and Marder discussing firing Casey.
(c) A copy of the contract between Norton and China.
(d) A copy of Casey's video tape.
10. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
(a) Before 7 am.
(b) Before 6 am.
(c) Before 8 am.
(d) Before 5 am.
11. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) An emergency landing required warning.
(b) A malfunction warning.
(c) A slat deployment warning.
(d) A disagree warning.
12. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
(a) It will show that Marder is guilty.
(b) It will prove Norton's innocence.
(c) It will show that the cause of the incident is undetermined.
(d) It will be released the next day.
13. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
(a) Giving Korea the wing.
(b) Giving Korea the majority in Norton stock.
(c) Moving Norton headquarters to Korea.
(d) Firing Edgarton.
14. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
(a) John was paid by Marder to let his son fly.
(b) John went to get a cup of coffee.
(c) John had to go to the bathroom.
(d) John wanted to give his son a chance to learn the N-22.
15. What does the telex Casey received from Vancouver say further proved Casey's detailed report of what happened on Flight 545?
(a) John Chang died from injuries sustained when he fell during the flight.
(b) Chang's son had been arrested for flying without a license.
(c) Chang's son committed suicide and left a note detailing what happened.
(d) John Chang turned his son into the FAA for causing the accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
2. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
4. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
5. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)