|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the telex Casey received from Vancouver say further proved Casey's detailed report of what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Chang's son had been arrested for flying without a license.
(b) Chang's son committed suicide and left a note detailing what happened.
(c) John Chang died from injuries sustained when he fell during the flight.
(d) John Chang turned his son into the FAA for causing the accident.
2. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
(a) The translated transcript from the cockpit.
(b) A video of John Chang telling FAA investigator's what happened.
(c) The transcript of an interview Casey did with John Chang.
(d) A statement of the details signed by Chang's son.
3. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
(a) Barker left the FAA under suspicious circumstances.
(b) Barker was fired from Norton two years ago.
(c) Barker used to be Casey's lover.
(d) Barker is married to Marder's sister.
4. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
(a) In the Norton boardroom.
(b) Outside of Norton in her car.
(c) In a local motel.
(d) At Casey's house.
5. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Norton has known about the problem with slat deployment but has done nothing about it.
(b) Casey is running a cover-up of all Norton's problems.
(c) Norton knows the cause of the incident on Flight 545 but will not reveal it to the public.
(d) Marder paid Casey to stay quiet.
6. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
(a) She will expose their private secrets.
(b) She will edit out the parts she doesn't like.
(c) She will only air the parts that fit her theory.
(d) She will only allow her questions to be asked.
7. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
(a) Revealing the details of her report.
(b) Meeting with the FAA.
(c) Interviewing the pilots.
(d) A test flight.
8. How many cameras does Malone put on board the test flight?
9. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In Marder's office.
(b) In the hanger.
(c) In Casey's office.
(d) In the Norton lobby.
10. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
(a) The fact that she can fire him.
(b) The money she paid him to be quiet.
(c) His non-disclosure agreement.
(d) What a good thing he did for Norton.
11. What happens to Malone as the pilot is reenacting what took place on Flight 545?
(a) She is thrown from her seat.
(b) She cut her head on the seat in front of her.
(c) She becomes ill.
(d) She passes out.
12. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
13. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(b) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(c) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(d) To look for a QAR.
14. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The wing sell off to China.
(b) The slat deployment problems.
(c) The deal with China.
(d) The union threats.
15. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
(b) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
(c) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
(d) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
2. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
3. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
4. Why does Malone insist on being aboard the test flight?
5. Who is on board the test flight besides Malone and Casey?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)