|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
(a) Because Marder wants to be president.
(b) Because Norton is guilty of causing the accident.
(c) Because the video would end the deal with China.
(d) Because Casey is protecting her job.
2. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
(a) A FAA investigator.
(b) A Chinese executive.
(c) A FBI investigator.
(d) A media trainer.
3. What happens to Marder?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is under investigation by the FAA.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
4. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In the Norton lobby.
(b) In Marder's office.
(c) In the hanger.
(d) In Casey's office.
5. What was mistakenly put into the press packets that Reardon surprises Casey with during the interview?
(a) A report about the autopilot malfunction tendencies of the N-22.
(b) A report about the malfunctioning proximity sensors on the N-22.
(c) A report about the N-22's counterfeit parts.
(d) A report about the N-22's flight characteristics.
6. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
(a) His non-disclosure agreement.
(b) The fact that she can fire him.
(c) The money she paid him to be quiet.
(d) What a good thing he did for Norton.
7. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
(a) She will only air the parts that fit her theory.
(b) She will edit out the parts she doesn't like.
(c) She will expose their private secrets.
(d) She will only allow her questions to be asked.
8. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
9. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
(a) Barker left the FAA under suspicious circumstances.
(b) Barker is married to Marder's sister.
(c) Barker used to be Casey's lover.
(d) Barker was fired from Norton two years ago.
10. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
(a) The cockpit.
(b) The first row of passengers.
(c) The panels in the cockpit.
(d) The pilot's face.
11. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
(a) She is distrubed by what she learned.
(b) She is crying because of what she learned.
(c) She is happy that the pilot is not to blame.
(d) She is irritated that Casey is bothering her.
12. What happens to Casey after the investigation is final?
(a) She leaves for vacation.
(b) She reports Marder and Richman to the FAA.
(c) She gets a promotion.
(d) She calls John Chang's widow.
13. How many cameras does Malone put on board the test flight?
14. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was a small explosion.
(b) It was the slats deploying.
(c) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(d) It was the autopilot shutting off.
15. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was an engine malfunction.
(b) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(c) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
(d) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
2. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
3. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
4. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
5. What safety precaution is Malone unhappy about on the plane?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)