|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey shows Malone the footage from the cockpit during the actual Flight of 545, what is the first thing Casey points out?
(a) The view through the cockpit window.
(b) The drink next to the pilot's chair.
(c) The pilot's short hair and earring.
(d) The lights on the control panel.
2. Who is on board the test flight besides Malone and Casey?
(a) Teddy and Marder.
(d) Edgarton and Kenny.
3. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She switches it for her own report.
(b) She denies is exists.
(c) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(d) She hesitates to offer it.
4. How many cameras does Malone put on board the test flight?
5. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) A disagree warning.
(b) A slat deployment warning.
(c) An emergency landing required warning.
(d) A malfunction warning.
6. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
(a) He is glad Malone was not hurt.
(b) He is angry with Casey for taking Malone on the flight.
(c) He demands that Norton pays for the broken cameras.
(d) He is unhappy.
7. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
(a) With surprise.
(b) With anger.
(c) With patience.
(d) By asking questions of his own.
8. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
9. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
(b) Reardon has his own agenda.
(c) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
(d) Reardon is kind and gracious.
10. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
(a) To go to lunch.
(b) To replace the film.
(c) Because Casey is crying.
(d) Because Jennifer Malone tells him to.
11. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
(a) She is fired by her boss.
(b) She quits.
(c) She moves to another news magazine.
(d) She is hired by Norton to work in the press department.
12. Who is Marty Reardon?
(a) One of Jennifer Malone's reporters.
(b) One of Jennifer Malone's assistants.
(c) One of Jennifer Malone's producers.
(d) One of Jennifer Malone's cameramen.
13. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(c) Norton's lawyers.
14. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
15. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was a small explosion.
(b) It was the autopilot shutting off.
(c) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(d) It was the slats deploying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
2. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
3. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
4. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
5. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)