|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
(a) Yuma, Arizona.
(b) Los Angeles, California.
(c) Boise, Idaho.
(d) Denver, Colorado.
2. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
(a) He did not finish his paperwork to become certified.
(b) He had never seen the control panel of a N-22.
(c) He was not certified in the N-22.
(d) He did not have enough hours logged to fly.
3. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One hour.
(d) One year.
4. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
(a) Because Marder wants to be president.
(b) Because the video would end the deal with China.
(c) Because Norton is guilty of causing the accident.
(d) Because Casey is protecting her job.
5. When Casey shows Malone the footage from the cockpit during the actual Flight of 545, what is the first thing Casey points out?
(a) The view through the cockpit window.
(b) The pilot's short hair and earring.
(c) The lights on the control panel.
(d) The drink next to the pilot's chair.
6. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
(a) Before 5 am.
(b) Before 6 am.
(c) Before 7 am.
(d) Before 8 am.
7. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
(a) Her fall the day before resulted in a sprained ankle.
(b) Her fall the day before resulted in a black eye.
(c) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruised wrist.
(d) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruise on her face.
8. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(b) Jennifer Malone.
9. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
(a) He takes her notes from her.
(b) He changes the interview to an earlier time.
(c) He tells her is she messes up, she will be fired.
(d) He stays in the room while Casey is interviewed.
10. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
11. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(d) Norton's lawyers.
12. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Norton knows the cause of the incident on Flight 545 but will not reveal it to the public.
(b) Marder paid Casey to stay quiet.
(c) Norton has known about the problem with slat deployment but has done nothing about it.
(d) Casey is running a cover-up of all Norton's problems.
13. What is determined as the final cause of the incident on Flight 545?
(a) Counterfeit part malfunction.
(b) Commanded slat deployment.
(c) Pilot error.
(d) Fraudulant pilot certification.
14. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
(a) When Chang' son lowers the altitude of the plane.
(b) When Chang's son allows the autopilot to take over.
(c) When Chang's son listens to flight control's instructions.
(d) When Chang's son deploys the slats.
15. How many cameras does Malone put on board the test flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
2. What decision is made about Malone's story?
3. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
4. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)