|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) An emergency landing required warning.
(b) A disagree warning.
(c) A slat deployment warning.
(d) A malfunction warning.
2. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
(a) Before 6 am.
(b) Before 8 am.
(c) Before 7 am.
(d) Before 5 am.
3. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
4. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
(b) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(c) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
(d) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
5. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
(b) Kenny Burne.
6. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
(a) He did not have enough hours logged to fly.
(b) He did not finish his paperwork to become certified.
(c) He was not certified in the N-22.
(d) He had never seen the control panel of a N-22.
7. What does Casey tell Malone the events on Flight 545 began with?
(a) A money exchange between the pilot and Marder.
(b) A bad part.
(c) A sabotaged proximity sensor.
(d) A tired pilot.
8. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Leak it to the press.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Show it to Marder.
(d) Hide it from Casey.
9. Why does Malone insist on being aboard the test flight?
(a) She doesn't trust Casey.
(b) She doesn't trust the cameras.
(c) Her boss wants her to be on board.
(d) She has no other way to travel back to Norton.
10. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In the Norton lobby.
(b) In the hanger.
(c) In Marder's office.
(d) In Casey's office.
11. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
(a) Meet him in the flight simulator.
(b) Meet with the executives from China.
(c) Another interview with Jennifer Malone.
(d) Fire the investigative team.
12. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
(a) An interview with John Chung.
(b) A picture of John Chung with the co-pilots from Flight 545.
(c) A picture of John Chung with his family.
(d) A picture of John Chung showing his injuries from Flight 545.
13. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
(a) A Chinese executive.
(b) A media trainer.
(c) A FBI investigator.
(d) A FAA investigator.
14. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
(a) Edward Chang.
(b) Thomas Chang.
(c) Robert Chang.
(d) Ronald Chang.
15. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
(b) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(c) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
(d) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
2. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
3. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
4. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
5. What is determined as the final cause of the incident on Flight 545?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)