|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Casey after the investigation is final?
(a) She gets a promotion.
(b) She reports Marder and Richman to the FAA.
(c) She leaves for vacation.
(d) She calls John Chang's widow.
2. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Reardon is kind and gracious.
(b) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
(c) Reardon has his own agenda.
(d) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
3. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
4. Why doesn't Edgarton thank Casey in person?
(a) He is to distraught over John Chang's death.
(b) He is too busy filing charges aganist Marder.
(c) He doesn't like to come out of the corporate offices.
(d) He is in China finishing the deal.
5. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
(a) Barker was fired from Norton two years ago.
(b) Barker used to be Casey's lover.
(c) Barker is married to Marder's sister.
(d) Barker left the FAA under suspicious circumstances.
6. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
(a) Meet him in the flight simulator.
(b) Meet with the executives from China.
(c) Another interview with Jennifer Malone.
(d) Fire the investigative team.
7. What happens to Richman?
(a) He is arrested on drug charges.
(b) He moves to Korea.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He joins Marder's consulting company.
8. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
(a) The cockpit.
(b) The pilot's face.
(c) The panels in the cockpit.
(d) The first row of passengers.
9. According to the test flight, why does the plane begin to dive and rise during Flight 545?
(a) The locking pin had slipped out when the slats tried to deploy.
(b) Chang's son didn't know how to turn off the slats.
(c) Chang's son was fighting the autopilot.
(d) John Chang was fighting his son for control of the plane.
10. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
11. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
(d) Kenny Burne.
12. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
(b) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(c) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
13. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(b) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
(c) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
(d) There was an engine malfunction.
14. What decision is made about Malone's story?
(a) It will air after the China deal is final.
(b) It will be cancelled.
(c) It will air with the truth.
(d) It will air still focusing on slat deployment.
15. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
2. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
4. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
5. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)