|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
(a) A Chinese executive.
(b) A media trainer.
(c) A FAA investigator.
(d) A FBI investigator.
2. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
(a) It will show that Marder is guilty.
(b) It will be released the next day.
(c) It will prove Norton's innocence.
(d) It will show that the cause of the incident is undetermined.
3. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She hesitates to offer it.
(b) She switches it for her own report.
(c) She denies is exists.
(d) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
4. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Reardon is kind and gracious.
(b) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
(c) Reardon has his own agenda.
(d) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
5. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
(a) A statement of the details signed by Chang's son.
(b) The transcript of an interview Casey did with John Chang.
(c) A video of John Chang telling FAA investigator's what happened.
(d) The translated transcript from the cockpit.
6. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
(a) He changes the interview to an earlier time.
(b) He takes her notes from her.
(c) He tells her is she messes up, she will be fired.
(d) He stays in the room while Casey is interviewed.
7. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
(a) The wheel deployment malfunctioned.
(b) One of the slats malfunctioned.
(c) The autopilot malfunctioned.
(d) One of the proximity sensors malfunctioned.
8. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
(a) Revealing the details of her report.
(b) Meeting with the FAA.
(c) Interviewing the pilots.
(d) A test flight.
9. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
(b) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(c) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(d) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
10. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
(a) Thomas Chang.
(b) Edward Chang.
(c) Robert Chang.
(d) Ronald Chang.
11. What happens to Casey after the investigation is final?
(a) She leaves for vacation.
(b) She gets a promotion.
(c) She calls John Chang's widow.
(d) She reports Marder and Richman to the FAA.
12. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
(a) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 in one week.
(b) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 the next day.
(c) Norton has ended the deal they made with China.
(d) Norton will no longer be taking questions from press of any kind.
13. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The slat deployment problems.
(b) The wing sell off to China.
(c) The union threats.
(d) The deal with China.
14. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
(a) The pilot deployed the slats before landing.
(b) The pilot tells the co-pilot he isn't sure what to do.
(c) The pilot was fighting the autopilot.
(d) The pilot turned off the autopilot.
15. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(b) Norton's lawyers.
(d) Jack Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
2. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. Who is Marty Reardon?
4. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
5. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)