|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
(a) With anger.
(b) With surprise.
(c) With patience.
(d) By asking questions of his own.
2. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
3. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
(a) Edward Chang.
(b) Ronald Chang.
(c) Thomas Chang.
(d) Robert Chang.
4. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
(a) The FAA forced domestic airlines to fix the problem.
(b) The FAA forced all airlines to fix the problem.
(c) The FAA forced foreign airlines to fix the problem.
(d) The FAA did nothing about the problem.
5. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(b) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(c) To look for a QAR.
(d) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
6. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
(a) The wings were not attached properly.
(b) The cabin did not have an airtight seal.
(c) It had exceeded its G-load.
(d) It had counterfeit parts that weighed more than allowed.
7. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
(a) A media trainer.
(b) A FAA investigator.
(c) A Chinese executive.
(d) A FBI investigator.
8. According to the test flight, why does the plane begin to dive and rise during Flight 545?
(a) Chang's son didn't know how to turn off the slats.
(b) John Chang was fighting his son for control of the plane.
(c) The locking pin had slipped out when the slats tried to deploy.
(d) Chang's son was fighting the autopilot.
9. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
(a) Meet him in the flight simulator.
(b) Meet with the executives from China.
(c) Another interview with Jennifer Malone.
(d) Fire the investigative team.
10. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Norton has known about the problem with slat deployment but has done nothing about it.
(b) Norton knows the cause of the incident on Flight 545 but will not reveal it to the public.
(c) Marder paid Casey to stay quiet.
(d) Casey is running a cover-up of all Norton's problems.
11. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In the Norton lobby.
(b) In the hanger.
(c) In Casey's office.
(d) In Marder's office.
12. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
(a) The autopilot malfunctioned.
(b) One of the proximity sensors malfunctioned.
(c) One of the slats malfunctioned.
(d) The wheel deployment malfunctioned.
13. What happens to Marder?
(a) He is under investigation by the FAA.
(b) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is arrested.
14. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
15. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(b) Jack Rogers.
(c) John Chung.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
2. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
3. What does the telex Casey received from Vancouver say further proved Casey's detailed report of what happened on Flight 545?
4. What happens when the pilot deploys the slats mid flight?
5. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)