|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
(a) A FAA investigator.
(b) A FBI investigator.
(c) A Chinese executive.
(d) A media trainer.
2. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
(a) John wanted to give his son a chance to learn the N-22.
(b) John was paid by Marder to let his son fly.
(c) John had to go to the bathroom.
(d) John went to get a cup of coffee.
3. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
4. What happens to Marder?
(a) He is under investigation by the FAA.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
5. What happens to Richman?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He joins Marder's consulting company.
(c) He moves to Korea.
(d) He is arrested on drug charges.
6. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(b) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(c) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
(d) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
7. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
8. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
(a) A picture of John Chung with the co-pilots from Flight 545.
(b) An interview with John Chung.
(c) A picture of John Chung with his family.
(d) A picture of John Chung showing his injuries from Flight 545.
9. When Casey shows Malone the footage from the cockpit during the actual Flight of 545, what is the first thing Casey points out?
(a) The lights on the control panel.
(b) The view through the cockpit window.
(c) The drink next to the pilot's chair.
(d) The pilot's short hair and earring.
10. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
(b) The FAA president.
11. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
(a) Because Norton is guilty of causing the accident.
(b) Because Marder wants to be president.
(c) Because the video would end the deal with China.
(d) Because Casey is protecting her job.
12. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
(a) She will edit out the parts she doesn't like.
(b) She will only air the parts that fit her theory.
(c) She will expose their private secrets.
(d) She will only allow her questions to be asked.
13. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
(a) A statement of the details signed by Chang's son.
(b) A video of John Chang telling FAA investigator's what happened.
(c) The transcript of an interview Casey did with John Chang.
(d) The translated transcript from the cockpit.
14. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
(a) He did not have enough hours logged to fly.
(b) He was not certified in the N-22.
(c) He did not finish his paperwork to become certified.
(d) He had never seen the control panel of a N-22.
15. Who is on board the test flight besides Malone and Casey?
(b) Edgarton and Kenny.
(d) Teddy and Marder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
2. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
3. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
4. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
5. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)