|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Richman?
(a) He is arrested on drug charges.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He joins Marder's consulting company.
(d) He moves to Korea.
2. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
3. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
4. What is determined as the final cause of the incident on Flight 545?
(a) Fraudulant pilot certification.
(b) Pilot error.
(c) Commanded slat deployment.
(d) Counterfeit part malfunction.
5. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
(c) The FAA president.
6. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
(a) The money she paid him to be quiet.
(b) His non-disclosure agreement.
(c) What a good thing he did for Norton.
(d) The fact that she can fire him.
7. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
(b) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(c) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
8. What happens when the pilot deploys the slats mid flight?
(a) The autopilot comes on.
(b) The locking pin comes lose.
(c) The plane begins to porpoise.
(d) Nothing significant happens.
9. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The deal with China.
(b) The union threats.
(c) The wing sell off to China.
(d) The slat deployment problems.
10. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
(a) She quits.
(b) She is fired by her boss.
(c) She is hired by Norton to work in the press department.
(d) She moves to another news magazine.
11. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
12. How long does the plane have to fly before the test pilot can simulate the serious of events that happened on Flight 545?
(a) Two hours.
(b) A half hour.
(c) One hour.
(d) Forty-five minutes.
13. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
(a) The pilot turned off the autopilot.
(b) The pilot tells the co-pilot he isn't sure what to do.
(c) The pilot was fighting the autopilot.
(d) The pilot deployed the slats before landing.
14. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) A malfunction warning.
(b) An emergency landing required warning.
(c) A slat deployment warning.
(d) A disagree warning.
15. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(b) Jennifer Malone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
2. What happens to Marder?
3. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
4. What happens to Casey after the investigation is final?
5. Why does Malone attack Casey after the test flight?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)