|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
(a) She is irritated that Casey is bothering her.
(b) She is crying because of what she learned.
(c) She is happy that the pilot is not to blame.
(d) She is distrubed by what she learned.
2. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
(a) Thomas Chang.
(b) Ronald Chang.
(c) Edward Chang.
(d) Robert Chang.
3. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(b) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
(c) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
(d) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
4. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
(a) He did not have enough hours logged to fly.
(b) He was not certified in the N-22.
(c) He did not finish his paperwork to become certified.
(d) He had never seen the control panel of a N-22.
5. What does the telex Casey received from Vancouver say further proved Casey's detailed report of what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Chang's son had been arrested for flying without a license.
(b) Chang's son committed suicide and left a note detailing what happened.
(c) John Chang died from injuries sustained when he fell during the flight.
(d) John Chang turned his son into the FAA for causing the accident.
6. Why does Malone insist on being aboard the test flight?
(a) Her boss wants her to be on board.
(b) She has no other way to travel back to Norton.
(c) She doesn't trust Casey.
(d) She doesn't trust the cameras.
7. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
(b) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(c) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
(d) There was an engine malfunction.
8. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
(a) Marder explodes at Jennifer's questions.
(b) Marder tells Jennifer that Casey will answer the rest of the questions.
(c) Casey cuts Marder off and begins answering questions.
(d) Marder leaves the room.
9. How many cameras does Malone put on board the test flight?
10. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
(a) Because Casey is crying.
(b) To replace the film.
(c) Because Jennifer Malone tells him to.
(d) To go to lunch.
11. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The wing sell off to China.
(b) The slat deployment problems.
(c) The union threats.
(d) The deal with China.
12. Why does Malone attack Casey after the test flight?
(a) She thinks Casey gave her false information.
(b) She thinks Casey told the pilot to make the flight worse just to make her sick.
(c) She thinks Casey sabotaged the cameras.
(d) She thinks Casey scared her on purpose.
13. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
(a) She is excited about what she learned.
(b) She is unhappy.
(c) She is afraid her boss was right.
(d) She is very pleased.
14. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
15. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(b) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
(c) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
2. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
3. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
4. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
5. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)