|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Richman?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He joins Marder's consulting company.
(c) He is arrested on drug charges.
(d) He moves to Korea.
2. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(b) Jennifer Malone.
3. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
(a) He did not have enough hours logged to fly.
(b) He had never seen the control panel of a N-22.
(c) He did not finish his paperwork to become certified.
(d) He was not certified in the N-22.
4. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
(a) John was paid by Marder to let his son fly.
(b) John went to get a cup of coffee.
(c) John had to go to the bathroom.
(d) John wanted to give his son a chance to learn the N-22.
5. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
6. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
(a) One hour.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
7. Why does Malone insist on being aboard the test flight?
(a) She doesn't trust the cameras.
(b) Her boss wants her to be on board.
(c) She has no other way to travel back to Norton.
(d) She doesn't trust Casey.
8. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
(a) The deal Norton has made with China.
(b) The problems the N-22 has had with autopilot.
(c) The problems the N-22 has had with slats.
(d) The problems Norton is having with their union.
9. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
(a) Giving Korea the majority in Norton stock.
(b) Moving Norton headquarters to Korea.
(c) Firing Edgarton.
(d) Giving Korea the wing.
10. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) A slat deployment warning.
(b) An emergency landing required warning.
(c) A malfunction warning.
(d) A disagree warning.
11. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The wing sell off to China.
(b) The slat deployment problems.
(c) The union threats.
(d) The deal with China.
12. What happens when the pilot deploys the slats mid flight?
(a) The locking pin comes lose.
(b) The autopilot comes on.
(c) The plane begins to porpoise.
(d) Nothing significant happens.
13. Why does Malone attack Casey after the test flight?
(a) She thinks Casey gave her false information.
(b) She thinks Casey sabotaged the cameras.
(c) She thinks Casey told the pilot to make the flight worse just to make her sick.
(d) She thinks Casey scared her on purpose.
14. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
(a) Marder leaves the room.
(b) Marder explodes at Jennifer's questions.
(c) Casey cuts Marder off and begins answering questions.
(d) Marder tells Jennifer that Casey will answer the rest of the questions.
15. What happens to Casey after the investigation is final?
(a) She leaves for vacation.
(b) She reports Marder and Richman to the FAA.
(c) She gets a promotion.
(d) She calls John Chang's widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
2. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
3. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
4. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
5. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)