|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Leak it to the press.
(b) Show it to Marder.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Hide it from Casey.
2. Why doesn't Edgarton thank Casey in person?
(a) He is to distraught over John Chang's death.
(b) He is too busy filing charges aganist Marder.
(c) He doesn't like to come out of the corporate offices.
(d) He is in China finishing the deal.
3. How long does the plane have to fly before the test pilot can simulate the serious of events that happened on Flight 545?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) A half hour.
(d) Forty-five minutes.
4. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
(b) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
(c) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(d) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
5. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
(a) It will be released the next day.
(b) It will show that the cause of the incident is undetermined.
(c) It will show that Marder is guilty.
(d) It will prove Norton's innocence.
6. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
(b) The investigative team.
7. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
(a) She is irritated that Casey is bothering her.
(b) She is crying because of what she learned.
(c) She is happy that the pilot is not to blame.
(d) She is distrubed by what she learned.
8. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
(a) It had counterfeit parts that weighed more than allowed.
(b) It had exceeded its G-load.
(c) The cabin did not have an airtight seal.
(d) The wings were not attached properly.
9. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is the president of the company.
(b) She is an abused woman.
(c) She is trying to become famous.
(d) She is used to being on camera.
10. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
(a) He stays in the room while Casey is interviewed.
(b) He changes the interview to an earlier time.
(c) He tells her is she messes up, she will be fired.
(d) He takes her notes from her.
11. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
(a) He is angry with Casey for taking Malone on the flight.
(b) He demands that Norton pays for the broken cameras.
(c) He is glad Malone was not hurt.
(d) He is unhappy.
12. What happens to Malone as the pilot is reenacting what took place on Flight 545?
(a) She passes out.
(b) She cut her head on the seat in front of her.
(c) She is thrown from her seat.
(d) She becomes ill.
13. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(c) Norton's lawyers.
(d) Jack Rogers.
14. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
(b) Kenny Burne.
15. According to the test flight, why does the plane begin to dive and rise during Flight 545?
(a) Chang's son was fighting the autopilot.
(b) John Chang was fighting his son for control of the plane.
(c) Chang's son didn't know how to turn off the slats.
(d) The locking pin had slipped out when the slats tried to deploy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
2. What does Casey tell Malone the events on Flight 545 began with?
3. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
4. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
5. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)