|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(b) John Chung.
(d) Jack Rogers.
2. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
(a) Moving Norton headquarters to Korea.
(b) Firing Edgarton.
(c) Giving Korea the majority in Norton stock.
(d) Giving Korea the wing.
3. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
(a) She is very pleased.
(b) She is unhappy.
(c) She is afraid her boss was right.
(d) She is excited about what she learned.
4. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
(a) A statement of the details signed by Chang's son.
(b) The translated transcript from the cockpit.
(c) The transcript of an interview Casey did with John Chang.
(d) A video of John Chang telling FAA investigator's what happened.
5. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
6. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
(a) When Chang's son deploys the slats.
(b) When Chang's son allows the autopilot to take over.
(c) When Chang's son listens to flight control's instructions.
(d) When Chang' son lowers the altitude of the plane.
7. What happens to Casey after the investigation is final?
(a) She calls John Chang's widow.
(b) She leaves for vacation.
(c) She gets a promotion.
(d) She reports Marder and Richman to the FAA.
8. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) With lots of mumbling.
(b) In monosyllables.
(c) With confidence.
(d) In long drawn out paragraphs.
9. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Hide it from Casey.
(c) Leak it to the press.
(d) Show it to Marder.
10. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(c) Norton's lawyers.
(d) Jack Rogers.
11. What was mistakenly put into the press packets that Reardon surprises Casey with during the interview?
(a) A report about the autopilot malfunction tendencies of the N-22.
(b) A report about the malfunctioning proximity sensors on the N-22.
(c) A report about the N-22's counterfeit parts.
(d) A report about the N-22's flight characteristics.
12. How long does the plane have to fly before the test pilot can simulate the serious of events that happened on Flight 545?
(a) One hour.
(b) Forty-five minutes.
(c) A half hour.
(d) Two hours.
13. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
(a) A Chinese executive.
(b) A FBI investigator.
(c) A FAA investigator.
(d) A media trainer.
14. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To review the data from the flight simulator.
(b) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(c) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
(d) To pick up the in flight magazine.
15. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) An emergency landing required warning.
(b) A disagree warning.
(c) A slat deployment warning.
(d) A malfunction warning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
2. When Casey shows Malone the footage from the cockpit during the actual Flight of 545, what is the first thing Casey points out?
3. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
4. How does John's son try to clear the disagree warning that came up?
5. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)