|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She switches it for her own report.
(b) She denies is exists.
(c) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(d) She hesitates to offer it.
2. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
(a) The pilot's face.
(b) The panels in the cockpit.
(c) The first row of passengers.
(d) The cockpit.
3. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
(a) He is unhappy.
(b) He demands that Norton pays for the broken cameras.
(c) He is angry with Casey for taking Malone on the flight.
(d) He is glad Malone was not hurt.
4. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
(a) The pilot tells the co-pilot he isn't sure what to do.
(b) The pilot deployed the slats before landing.
(c) The pilot turned off the autopilot.
(d) The pilot was fighting the autopilot.
5. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
(a) How hard Casey and her team are working.
(b) Why he thinks Norton is in trouble.
(c) Why he is an expert in aircraft.
(d) How he stumbled upon the Norton story.
6. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(b) Norton's lawyers.
(c) Jack Rogers.
7. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
(a) With patience.
(b) By asking questions of his own.
(c) With surprise.
(d) With anger.
8. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
(b) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(c) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
9. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Hide it from Casey.
(b) Show it to Marder.
(c) Leak it to the press.
(d) Destroy it.
10. What happens when the pilot deploys the slats mid flight?
(a) Nothing significant happens.
(b) The plane begins to porpoise.
(c) The locking pin comes lose.
(d) The autopilot comes on.
11. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
(a) When Chang's son allows the autopilot to take over.
(b) When Chang's son listens to flight control's instructions.
(c) When Chang's son deploys the slats.
(d) When Chang' son lowers the altitude of the plane.
12. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
(a) Firing Edgarton.
(b) Giving Korea the majority in Norton stock.
(c) Giving Korea the wing.
(d) Moving Norton headquarters to Korea.
13. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
(a) A FBI investigator.
(b) A Chinese executive.
(c) A FAA investigator.
(d) A media trainer.
14. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(a) Jennifer Malone.
15. Why doesn't Edgarton thank Casey in person?
(a) He is to distraught over John Chang's death.
(b) He is too busy filing charges aganist Marder.
(c) He is in China finishing the deal.
(d) He doesn't like to come out of the corporate offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
2. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
3. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
4. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
5. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)