|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
(a) Giving Korea the wing.
(b) Giving Korea the majority in Norton stock.
(c) Firing Edgarton.
(d) Moving Norton headquarters to Korea.
2. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
(a) Why he thinks Norton is in trouble.
(b) Why he is an expert in aircraft.
(c) How he stumbled upon the Norton story.
(d) How hard Casey and her team are working.
3. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
(a) Outside of Norton in her car.
(b) In a local motel.
(c) In the Norton boardroom.
(d) At Casey's house.
4. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In Marder's office.
(b) In the hanger.
(c) In Casey's office.
(d) In the Norton lobby.
5. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
(a) He tells her is she messes up, she will be fired.
(b) He stays in the room while Casey is interviewed.
(c) He takes her notes from her.
(d) He changes the interview to an earlier time.
6. When Casey shows Malone the footage from the cockpit during the actual Flight of 545, what is the first thing Casey points out?
(a) The drink next to the pilot's chair.
(b) The lights on the control panel.
(c) The view through the cockpit window.
(d) The pilot's short hair and earring.
7. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
(a) Los Angeles, California.
(b) Yuma, Arizona.
(c) Denver, Colorado.
(d) Boise, Idaho.
8. What happens to Richman?
(a) He moves to Korea.
(b) He joins Marder's consulting company.
(c) He is arrested on drug charges.
(d) He is fired.
9. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) A malfunction warning.
(b) A disagree warning.
(c) A slat deployment warning.
(d) An emergency landing required warning.
10. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
(a) Norton will no longer be taking questions from press of any kind.
(b) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 in one week.
(c) Norton has ended the deal they made with China.
(d) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 the next day.
11. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
(c) The FAA president.
12. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(b) To look for a QAR.
(c) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(d) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
13. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
(a) John went to get a cup of coffee.
(b) John was paid by Marder to let his son fly.
(c) John wanted to give his son a chance to learn the N-22.
(d) John had to go to the bathroom.
14. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
15. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
(a) The FAA forced all airlines to fix the problem.
(b) The FAA did nothing about the problem.
(c) The FAA forced domestic airlines to fix the problem.
(d) The FAA forced foreign airlines to fix the problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
2. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
3. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
4. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
5. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)