|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The slat deployment problems.
(b) The wing sell off to China.
(c) The union threats.
(d) The deal with China.
2. What safety precaution is Malone unhappy about on the plane?
(a) The harness she must wear.
(b) The oxygen mask she must wear.
(c) The no smoking light.
(d) The seatbelt she must wear.
3. What happens to Malone as the pilot is reenacting what took place on Flight 545?
(a) She cut her head on the seat in front of her.
(b) She is thrown from her seat.
(c) She passes out.
(d) She becomes ill.
4. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(d) Jennifer Malone.
5. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
(b) Kenny Burne.
6. What decision is made about Malone's story?
(a) It will air still focusing on slat deployment.
(b) It will air after the China deal is final.
(c) It will be cancelled.
(d) It will air with the truth.
7. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
(a) Jennifer Malone.
8. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
(a) The panels in the cockpit.
(b) The first row of passengers.
(c) The cockpit.
(d) The pilot's face.
9. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is an abused woman.
(b) She is trying to become famous.
(c) She is used to being on camera.
(d) She is the president of the company.
10. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(b) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(c) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
(d) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
11. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
(a) Yuma, Arizona.
(b) Los Angeles, California.
(c) Denver, Colorado.
(d) Boise, Idaho.
12. Why does Malone attack Casey after the test flight?
(a) She thinks Casey sabotaged the cameras.
(b) She thinks Casey told the pilot to make the flight worse just to make her sick.
(c) She thinks Casey gave her false information.
(d) She thinks Casey scared her on purpose.
13. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
(a) He is unhappy.
(b) He is angry with Casey for taking Malone on the flight.
(c) He demands that Norton pays for the broken cameras.
(d) He is glad Malone was not hurt.
14. According to the test flight, why does the plane begin to dive and rise during Flight 545?
(a) Chang's son didn't know how to turn off the slats.
(b) John Chang was fighting his son for control of the plane.
(c) Chang's son was fighting the autopilot.
(d) The locking pin had slipped out when the slats tried to deploy.
15. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
(a) Barker is married to Marder's sister.
(b) Barker used to be Casey's lover.
(c) Barker was fired from Norton two years ago.
(d) Barker left the FAA under suspicious circumstances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
2. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
3. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
4. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
5. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)