|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Reardon has his own agenda.
(b) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
(c) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
(d) Reardon is kind and gracious.
2. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
3. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Hide it from Casey.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Leak it to the press.
(d) Show it to Marder.
4. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
(a) The wings were not attached properly.
(b) The cabin did not have an airtight seal.
(c) It had counterfeit parts that weighed more than allowed.
(d) It had exceeded its G-load.
5. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
(a) The investigative team.
6. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(b) John Chung.
(c) Jack Rogers.
7. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
(a) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruise on her face.
(b) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruised wrist.
(c) Her fall the day before resulted in a black eye.
(d) Her fall the day before resulted in a sprained ankle.
8. Why does Malone insist on being aboard the test flight?
(a) Her boss wants her to be on board.
(b) She has no other way to travel back to Norton.
(c) She doesn't trust Casey.
(d) She doesn't trust the cameras.
9. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) In long drawn out paragraphs.
(b) In monosyllables.
(c) With confidence.
(d) With lots of mumbling.
10. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
(b) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
(c) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(d) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
11. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She switches it for her own report.
(b) She hesitates to offer it.
(c) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(d) She denies is exists.
12. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
(a) John had to go to the bathroom.
(b) John was paid by Marder to let his son fly.
(c) John wanted to give his son a chance to learn the N-22.
(d) John went to get a cup of coffee.
13. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
(a) Ronald Chang.
(b) Robert Chang.
(c) Thomas Chang.
(d) Edward Chang.
14. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In the Norton lobby.
(b) In Marder's office.
(c) In Casey's office.
(d) In the hanger.
15. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
(a) Orchestrating the incident on Flight 545.
(b) Paying off Chinese executives.
(c) Paying off Jack Rogers.
(d) Setting her up to take the fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marty Reardon?
2. What happens when the pilot deploys the slats mid flight?
3. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
4. Why doesn't Edgarton thank Casey in person?
5. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)