|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
(c) The investigative team.
2. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Norton's lawyers.
(b) Jack Rogers.
3. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
(a) She is fired by her boss.
(b) She quits.
(c) She moves to another news magazine.
(d) She is hired by Norton to work in the press department.
4. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(b) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
(c) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(d) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
6. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
(b) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
(c) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(d) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
7. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She denies is exists.
(b) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(c) She switches it for her own report.
(d) She hesitates to offer it.
8. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was a small explosion.
(b) It was the autopilot shutting off.
(c) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(d) It was the slats deploying.
9. How does John's son try to clear the disagree warning that came up?
(a) By deploying the slats.
(b) By looking through the flight manual.
(c) By calling flight control for direction.
(d) By turning off the autopilot.
10. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) With confidence.
(b) In monosyllables.
(c) With lots of mumbling.
(d) In long drawn out paragraphs.
11. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(b) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(c) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(d) To look for a QAR.
12. What happens to Richman?
(a) He is arrested on drug charges.
(b) He moves to Korea.
(c) He joins Marder's consulting company.
(d) He is fired.
13. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
(a) She is afraid her boss was right.
(b) She is excited about what she learned.
(c) She is unhappy.
(d) She is very pleased.
14. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
(a) It will show that Marder is guilty.
(b) It will be released the next day.
(c) It will show that the cause of the incident is undetermined.
(d) It will prove Norton's innocence.
15. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
(a) The pilot's face.
(b) The first row of passengers.
(c) The cockpit.
(d) The panels in the cockpit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the plane have to fly before the test pilot can simulate the serious of events that happened on Flight 545?
2. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
3. Why does Malone attack Casey after the test flight?
4. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
5. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)