|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(c) Jennifer Malone.
2. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
(a) A copy of the contract between Norton and China.
(b) An audio tape of Richman and Marder discussing firing Casey.
(c) A copy of Casey's video tape.
(d) The counterfeit locking pin from Flight 545.
3. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
4. What happens to Marder?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is under investigation by the FAA.
5. Who is Casey going to lunch with to celebrate the end of the investigation?
(a) The investigative team.
6. What happens to Malone as the pilot is reenacting what took place on Flight 545?
(a) She cut her head on the seat in front of her.
(b) She becomes ill.
(c) She passes out.
(d) She is thrown from her seat.
7. Who is Marty Reardon?
(a) One of Jennifer Malone's assistants.
(b) One of Jennifer Malone's reporters.
(c) One of Jennifer Malone's producers.
(d) One of Jennifer Malone's cameramen.
8. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
(a) Before 8 am.
(b) Before 6 am.
(c) Before 7 am.
(d) Before 5 am.
9. What does Casey tell Malone the events on Flight 545 began with?
(a) A money exchange between the pilot and Marder.
(b) A sabotaged proximity sensor.
(c) A bad part.
(d) A tired pilot.
10. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(b) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(c) To look for a QAR.
(d) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
11. What happens to Richman?
(a) He joins Marder's consulting company.
(b) He moves to Korea.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is arrested on drug charges.
12. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
(a) She will only allow her questions to be asked.
(b) She will only air the parts that fit her theory.
(c) She will edit out the parts she doesn't like.
(d) She will expose their private secrets.
13. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
(a) She is unhappy.
(b) She is excited about what she learned.
(c) She is very pleased.
(d) She is afraid her boss was right.
14. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Casey is running a cover-up of all Norton's problems.
(b) Norton knows the cause of the incident on Flight 545 but will not reveal it to the public.
(c) Norton has known about the problem with slat deployment but has done nothing about it.
(d) Marder paid Casey to stay quiet.
15. Why does Malone attack Casey after the test flight?
(a) She thinks Casey sabotaged the cameras.
(b) She thinks Casey gave her false information.
(c) She thinks Casey scared her on purpose.
(d) She thinks Casey told the pilot to make the flight worse just to make her sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
2. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
3. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
4. What happens to Casey after the investigation is final?
5. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)