|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) Don Brull's intentions.
(b) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(c) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
(d) John Chung's intentions.
2. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
(a) The accountant is the wife of the pilot.
(b) The accountant is a friend of Casey.
(c) The accountant used to be a designer at Norton.
(d) The accountant can translate the conversation.
3. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Financial Officer.
(b) Head of Human Resources.
(c) Chief Investigator.
(d) Head of Quality Assurance.
4. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) Jennifer's only focus.
(b) A media frenzy.
(c) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
(d) A faulty parts story.
5. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) The co-pilot confirms the pilot's story.
(b) The pilot personally received training at Norton Aircraft.
(c) The flight data recorder shows no pilot error.
(d) Pilot error does not fit in with the chain of events.
6. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
7. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
8. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
9. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) A problem with autopilot.
(b) Loss of engine power.
(c) An electrical malfunction.
(d) Slats deployment.
10. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A reporter.
(b) An irrate union worker.
(c) A investigator working for both sides.
(d) A test pilot at Norton.
11. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) An act of terrorism.
(d) A mechanical error.
12. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another video camara.
(b) The American passenger's laptop.
(c) More counterfeit parts.
(d) Another data voice recorder.
13. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(b) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(c) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(d) It makes the plane unbalanced.
14. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
15. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She talks to the co-pilot.
(b) She reviews reports from other planes.
(c) She reviews weather reports.
(d) She talks to the passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
2. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)