|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is JAA?
(a) The Japanese version of the FAA.
(b) The European version of the FAA.
(c) The Korean version of the FAA.
(d) The Australian version of the FAA.
2. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
(b) A media frenzy.
(c) Jennifer's only focus.
(d) A faulty parts story.
3. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
4. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) On the wing.
(b) In an overhead compartment.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the cockpit.
5. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
(b) Jennifer Malone.
(c) Executives from China.
6. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(b) To a summer camp.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
7. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sold off to another company.
(b) They are being sabatoged.
(c) They are being sent to China as well.
(d) They are being sent to Korea.
8. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) El Segundo.
(d) San Diego.
9. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
(b) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
(c) Bob Richman is missing.
(d) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
10. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because he is working for Mader.
(b) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(c) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
(d) Because Mader wants to be president.
11. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) The purpose is unclear.
(b) Bob Richman requested it.
(c) She requested it.
(d) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
12. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He is confident that everything is under control.
(b) He did everything right.
(c) He sounds confused.
(d) He is surprised by the malfunction.
13. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) As long as she needs.
14. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) John Marder.
(b) Jack Rogers.
(c) Flight simulations.
(d) The FAA.
15. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(b) She is sure she will lose her job.
(c) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(d) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
2. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
3. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
4. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
5. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)