|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(b) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(c) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(d) The incident was caused by a passenger.
3. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Edit it.
(c) Slow it down.
(d) Speed it up.
4. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) The FAA inspector.
(b) A passenger.
(c) The co-pilot.
(d) A stewardess.
5. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
6. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
7. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
(b) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
(c) Bob Richman is missing.
(d) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
8. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(c) To a summer camp.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
9. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Korea.
(b) To China.
(c) To Bombay.
(d) To Java.
10. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
(b) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(c) Because Mader wants to be president.
(d) Because he is working for Mader.
11. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His video camera.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His infant daughter.
(d) His laptop.
12. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Severe turbulence.
(b) Low fuel.
(c) A deranged passenger.
(d) Loss of an engine.
13. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) El Segundo.
(b) San Diego.
(d) San Francisco.
14. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) The roller coaster effect.
(b) The porpoising.
(c) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(d) The forward lurching.
15. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) The air traffic controller.
(b) Casey Singleton.
(c) A passenger on the flight.
(d) The pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
2. Who is Teddy Rawley?
3. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
4. Who is Jennifer Malone?
5. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)