|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
2. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(b) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(c) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(d) Taking the wing apart.
3. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) The FAA.
(b) Flight simulations.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Jack Rogers.
4. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the chief designer.
(b) He is a metallurgy expert.
(c) He is a test pilot.
(d) He is the assistant to the president.
5. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) In the cockpit.
(b) In an overhead compartment.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) On the wing.
6. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
7. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is in poor condition.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is brand new.
(d) It is too small.
8. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) Casey Singleton.
(b) A passenger on the flight.
(c) The air traffic controller.
(d) The pilot.
9. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) Don Brull's intentions.
(b) John Chung's intentions.
(c) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(d) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
10. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
11. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The local worker's union.
(b) The vice president of the company.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) The engineers.
12. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
13. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
(b) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(c) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(d) It holds the slats in place during flight.
14. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
(a) The accountant is the wife of the pilot.
(b) The accountant used to be a designer at Norton.
(c) The accountant can translate the conversation.
(d) The accountant is a friend of Casey.
15. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) Bob Richman is missing.
(b) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
(c) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
(d) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
2. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
3. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
4. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
5. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)