|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His laptop.
(b) His video camera.
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His infant daughter.
3. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
4. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
5. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) Jennifer's only focus.
(b) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
(c) A media frenzy.
(d) A faulty parts story.
6. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another video camara.
(b) The American passenger's laptop.
(c) Another data voice recorder.
(d) More counterfeit parts.
7. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He is confident that everything is under control.
(b) He sounds confused.
(c) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(d) He did everything right.
8. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(c) El Segundo.
9. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A promotion.
(b) A raise.
(c) A two week vacation.
(d) A bonus.
10. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(b) Because he is working for Mader.
(c) Because Mader wants to be president.
(d) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
11. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
12. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(b) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(c) The slats had been damaged.
(d) The autopilot had been replaced.
13. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(a) Bob Richman.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Fred Barker.
14. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
15. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Korea.
(b) To China.
(c) To Bombay.
(d) To Java.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
2. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
3. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
4. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
5. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)