|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) John Marder.
(b) Harold Edgarton.
(c) Casey's forged signature.
(d) The executive Norton is working with in China.
2. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 987.
(b) Flight 689.
(c) Flight 545.
(d) Flight 342.
3. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sold off to another company.
(b) They are being sent to Korea.
(c) They are being sent to China as well.
(d) They are being sabatoged.
4. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) The American passenger's laptop.
(b) Another video camara.
(c) Another data voice recorder.
(d) More counterfeit parts.
5. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(b) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
(c) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(d) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
6. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A test pilot at Norton.
(b) An irrate union worker.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A investigator working for both sides.
7. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) An act of terrorism.
(c) A mechanical error.
8. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
9. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) Jennifer's only focus.
(b) A media frenzy.
(c) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
(d) A faulty parts story.
10. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
12. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
13. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) Bob Richman requested it.
(b) She requested it.
(c) The purpose is unclear.
(d) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
14. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) John Chung's intentions.
(b) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(c) Don Brull's intentions.
(d) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
15. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is not the original.
(b) It is rusted.
(c) It is damaged.
(d) It is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
2. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
4. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
5. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)