|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
(a) Before 6 am.
(b) Before 7 am.
(c) Before 8 am.
(d) Before 5 am.
2. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(b) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(c) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(d) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
3. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
4. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was sent away by the administration.
(b) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(c) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
(d) He was only in the way in marketing.
5. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
(a) She wants a promotion.
(b) Her last story proved to be untrue.
(c) Her boss wants a story no one else had covered.
(d) One of her current stories has been cancelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
2. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
3. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
4. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
5. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)