|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) It was destroyed during the flight.
(b) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(c) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(d) The information on it is corrupt.
2. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
(a) The cockpit.
(b) The first row of passengers.
(c) The panels in the cockpit.
(d) The pilot's face.
3. What happens to Marder?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
(d) He is under investigation by the FAA.
4. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She climbs down scaffolding.
(b) She is pushed off.
(c) She jumps onto a tarp.
(d) She slides down the wing.
5. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
2. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
3. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
4. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)