|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(b) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
(c) A report about Flight 545.
(d) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
2. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) It was destroyed during the flight.
(b) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(c) The information on it is corrupt.
(d) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
3. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
(a) The FAA forced all airlines to fix the problem.
(b) The FAA did nothing about the problem.
(c) The FAA forced domestic airlines to fix the problem.
(d) The FAA forced foreign airlines to fix the problem.
4. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
(a) A malfunction of autopilot.
(b) A engine explosion.
(c) Slat deployment.
(d) Pilot error.
5. What happens to Marder?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is under investigation by the FAA.
(d) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
2. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
3. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
4. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
5. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)