|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) A mechanical error.
(d) An act of terrorism.
2. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(b) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(c) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(d) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
3. What safety precaution is Malone unhappy about on the plane?
(a) The seatbelt she must wear.
(b) The no smoking light.
(c) The oxygen mask she must wear.
(d) The harness she must wear.
4. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
5. What is determined as the final cause of the incident on Flight 545?
(a) Pilot error.
(b) Counterfeit part malfunction.
(c) Fraudulant pilot certification.
(d) Commanded slat deployment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
2. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
3. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
4. Who is Jennifer Malone?
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)