|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(b) John Chung.
(c) Jack Rogers.
2. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(b) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(c) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(d) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
3. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
(a) One of the pilots committed suicide.
(b) One of the pilots has hired a lawyer.
(c) One of the pilots has died.
(d) One of the pilots wants to talk to her privately.
4. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In Marder's office.
(b) In the hanger.
(c) In Casey's office.
(d) In the Norton lobby.
5. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is a metallurgy expert.
(b) He is the chief designer.
(c) He is the assistant to the president.
(d) He is a test pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
2. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
3. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
5. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)