|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(b) New York City.
(d) Hong Kong.
2. Why does Malone attack Casey after the test flight?
(a) She thinks Casey gave her false information.
(b) She thinks Casey sabotaged the cameras.
(c) She thinks Casey told the pilot to make the flight worse just to make her sick.
(d) She thinks Casey scared her on purpose.
3. When Casey shows Malone the footage from the cockpit during the actual Flight of 545, what is the first thing Casey points out?
(a) The drink next to the pilot's chair.
(b) The lights on the control panel.
(c) The view through the cockpit window.
(d) The pilot's short hair and earring.
4. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) An irrate union worker.
(b) A investigator working for both sides.
(c) A test pilot at Norton.
(d) A reporter.
5. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
2. What happens to Marder?
3. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
4. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)