|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
(a) The autopilot mechanism.
(b) The pilot's statements.
(c) The passenger interviews.
(d) The air traffic controller's statement.
2. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
(a) The lack of genuine parts on the N-22.
(b) The safety of the N-22.
(c) Whether or not the story will lead anywhere.
(d) Casey's credentials.
3. What happens to Casey after the investigation is final?
(a) She gets a promotion.
(b) She reports Marder and Richman to the FAA.
(c) She leaves for vacation.
(d) She calls John Chang's widow.
4. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The slats.
(b) The wing.
(c) The engine.
(d) The autopilot mechanism.
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) The chief designer.
(b) Her secretary.
(c) Her new assistant.
(d) The president of the company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
3. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
4. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
5. Who is on board the test flight besides Malone and Casey?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)