|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(b) Hong Kong.
(d) New York City.
2. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
3. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The slats.
(b) The engine.
(c) The autopilot mechanism.
(d) The wing.
4. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
(a) Because Marder wants to be president.
(b) Because Casey is protecting her job.
(c) Because the video would end the deal with China.
(d) Because Norton is guilty of causing the accident.
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
2. What does the telex Casey received from Vancouver say further proved Casey's detailed report of what happened on Flight 545?
3. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
4. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
5. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)