|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(b) Taking the wing apart.
(c) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(d) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
2. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To pick up the in flight magazine.
(b) To review the data from the flight simulator.
(c) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(d) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
3. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
(a) To go to lunch.
(b) Because Jennifer Malone tells him to.
(c) To replace the film.
(d) Because Casey is crying.
4. Why does Malone insist on being aboard the test flight?
(a) She has no other way to travel back to Norton.
(b) She doesn't trust Casey.
(c) Her boss wants her to be on board.
(d) She doesn't trust the cameras.
5. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) New York City.
(c) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
2. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
3. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
4. What does Casey tell Malone the events on Flight 545 began with?
5. What decision is made about Malone's story?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)