|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
(a) When Chang's son listens to flight control's instructions.
(b) When Chang's son deploys the slats.
(c) When Chang's son allows the autopilot to take over.
(d) When Chang' son lowers the altitude of the plane.
2. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is used to being on camera.
(b) She is an abused woman.
(c) She is trying to become famous.
(d) She is the president of the company.
3. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(b) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(c) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(d) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
4. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
(a) Pilot error.
(c) An autopilot malfunction.
(d) Slats deployment.
5. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) A piece of luggage.
(b) A video camera.
(c) A dead man.
(d) The remnants of a bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
2. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
3. What safety precaution is Malone unhappy about on the plane?
4. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
5. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)