|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Leak it to the press.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Hide it from Casey.
(d) Show it to Marder.
2. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(b) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(c) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(d) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
3. What proof does Casey offer Malone concerning what happened on Flight 545?
(a) The transcript of an interview Casey did with John Chang.
(b) A statement of the details signed by Chang's son.
(c) A video of John Chang telling FAA investigator's what happened.
(d) The translated transcript from the cockpit.
4. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York City.
5. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
(a) Outside of Norton in her car.
(b) In the Norton boardroom.
(c) At Casey's house.
(d) In a local motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
2. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
3. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
4. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
5. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)