|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To China.
(b) To Bombay.
(c) To Java.
(d) To Korea.
2. How long does the plane have to fly before the test pilot can simulate the serious of events that happened on Flight 545?
(a) A half hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Forty-five minutes.
(d) One hour.
3. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
(a) The pilot was fighting the autopilot.
(b) The pilot tells the co-pilot he isn't sure what to do.
(c) The pilot deployed the slats before landing.
(d) The pilot turned off the autopilot.
4. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(c) To a summer camp.
(d) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(b) Stay on the plane.
(c) Go to the infirmary.
(d) Write separate reports of what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
2. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
3. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
4. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
5. Who is Teddy Rawley?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)