|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The deal with China.
(b) The wing sell off to China.
(c) The slat deployment problems.
(d) The union threats.
2. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(b) She switches it for her own report.
(c) She hesitates to offer it.
(d) She denies is exists.
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A N-22.
(b) A 757.
(c) A 747.
(d) A DC-10
4. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
(a) Norton has ended the deal they made with China.
(b) Norton will no longer be taking questions from press of any kind.
(c) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 in one week.
(d) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 the next day.
5. What was mistakenly put into the press packets that Reardon surprises Casey with during the interview?
(a) A report about the autopilot malfunction tendencies of the N-22.
(b) A report about the N-22's flight characteristics.
(c) A report about the N-22's counterfeit parts.
(d) A report about the malfunctioning proximity sensors on the N-22.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
2. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
3. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
4. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
5. What happens when the pilot deploys the slats mid flight?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)