|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look for a QAR.
(b) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(c) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(d) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
2. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Reardon is kind and gracious.
(b) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
(c) Reardon has his own agenda.
(d) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
3. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another data voice recorder.
(b) Another video camara.
(c) The American passenger's laptop.
(d) More counterfeit parts.
4. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her new assistant.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) The chief designer.
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
2. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
3. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
4. What is JAA?
5. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)