|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
(a) Her fall the day before resulted in a sprained ankle.
(b) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruised wrist.
(c) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruise on her face.
(d) Her fall the day before resulted in a black eye.
2. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
3. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) She requested it.
(b) The purpose is unclear.
(c) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(d) Bob Richman requested it.
5. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did not cause the accident.
(b) It did cause the accident.
(c) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(d) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
2. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
3. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
4. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
5. What was mistakenly put into the press packets that Reardon surprises Casey with during the interview?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)