|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Java.
(b) To China.
(c) To Bombay.
(d) To Korea.
2. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(c) New York City.
(d) Hong Kong.
3. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(b) Jennifer Malone.
4. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
(a) Before 7 am.
(b) Before 5 am.
(c) Before 8 am.
(d) Before 6 am.
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
(b) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(c) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(d) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
2. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
3. Why was it dangerous for John Chang's son to fly the plane even though he is a pilot?
4. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
5. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)