|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The slats.
(b) The proximity sensor.
(c) The autopilot.
(d) The locking pins.
2. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
(a) Barker left the FAA under suspicious circumstances.
(b) Barker is married to Marder's sister.
(c) Barker used to be Casey's lover.
(d) Barker was fired from Norton two years ago.
3. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
(a) Revealing the details of her report.
(b) Meeting with the FAA.
(c) Interviewing the pilots.
(d) A test flight.
4. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the chief designer.
(b) He is a metallurgy expert.
(c) He is the assistant to the president.
(d) He is a test pilot.
5. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
2. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
3. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
4. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
5. Casey reveals John Chang was not flying the plane, rather his son was. What is his son's name?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)