|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(b) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(c) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(d) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
2. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 years.
3. How does Malone's boss react when she details for him what took place during the test flight?
(a) He is unhappy.
(b) He is glad Malone was not hurt.
(c) He is angry with Casey for taking Malone on the flight.
(d) He demands that Norton pays for the broken cameras.
4. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) An emergency landing required warning.
(b) A disagree warning.
(c) A slat deployment warning.
(d) A malfunction warning.
5. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The wing.
(b) The engine.
(c) The slats.
(d) The autopilot mechanism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
2. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
4. How does John's son try to clear the disagree warning that came up?
5. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)