|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
(a) The autopilot malfunctioned.
(b) One of the proximity sensors malfunctioned.
(c) The wheel deployment malfunctioned.
(d) One of the slats malfunctioned.
2. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) Bob Richman requested it.
(b) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(c) She requested it.
(d) The purpose is unclear.
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(b) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(c) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(d) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
4. Why does John Chang leave his son in charge of the flight?
(a) John wanted to give his son a chance to learn the N-22.
(b) John was paid by Marder to let his son fly.
(c) John went to get a cup of coffee.
(d) John had to go to the bathroom.
5. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) El Segundo.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Norton's Test Facility located?
2. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
3. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
4. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)