|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
(a) The accountant is a friend of Casey.
(b) The accountant used to be a designer at Norton.
(c) The accountant can translate the conversation.
(d) The accountant is the wife of the pilot.
2. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(b) The roller coaster effect.
(c) The porpoising.
(d) The forward lurching.
3. What happens when the pilot deploys the slats mid flight?
(a) The plane begins to porpoise.
(b) Nothing significant happens.
(c) The locking pin comes lose.
(d) The autopilot comes on.
4. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) With lots of mumbling.
(b) In monosyllables.
(c) In long drawn out paragraphs.
(d) With confidence.
5. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(b) It did not cause the accident.
(c) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(d) It did cause the accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
2. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
3. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
4. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
5. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)