|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) An emergency landing required warning.
(b) A malfunction warning.
(c) A slat deployment warning.
(d) A disagree warning.
2. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(b) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(c) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
(d) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) A mechanical error.
(b) An act of terrorism.
4. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
5. What happens to Marder?
(a) He is under investigation by the FAA.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
(d) He is arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally causes the plane to right itself?
2. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
4. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
5. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)