|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jennifer Malone?
(a) She is fired by her boss.
(b) She is hired by Norton to work in the press department.
(c) She moves to another news magazine.
(d) She quits.
2. What decision is made about Malone's story?
(a) It will air after the China deal is final.
(b) It will be cancelled.
(c) It will air with the truth.
(d) It will air still focusing on slat deployment.
3. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
(a) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 in one week.
(b) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 the next day.
(c) Norton will no longer be taking questions from press of any kind.
(d) Norton has ended the deal they made with China.
4. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
5. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(b) John Marder.
(c) The FAA.
(d) Flight simulations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
3. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
4. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
5. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)