|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
2. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
(a) The problems the N-22 has had with autopilot.
(b) The problems the N-22 has had with slats.
(c) The problems Norton is having with their union.
(d) The deal Norton has made with China.
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(b) It did not cause the accident.
(c) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(d) It did cause the accident.
4. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The slats.
(b) The wing.
(c) The autopilot mechanism.
(d) The engine.
5. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) Bob Richman is missing.
(b) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
(c) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
(d) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
2. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
3. Why doesn't Edgarton thank Casey in person?
4. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
5. Who is Teddy Rawley?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)