|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Marder?
(a) He is under investigation by the FAA.
(b) He leaves Norton and gets a job as a consultant.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is arrested.
2. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
(a) A picture of John Chung with his family.
(b) A picture of John Chung with the co-pilots from Flight 545.
(c) A picture of John Chung showing his injuries from Flight 545.
(d) An interview with John Chung.
3. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
(a) Because the video would end the deal with China.
(b) Because Marder wants to be president.
(c) Because Norton is guilty of causing the accident.
(d) Because Casey is protecting her job.
4. What does the JAA press release say?
(a) N-22s have been approved for further travel.
(b) It is ordering all N-22s to be grounded,
(c) It is refusing to certify N-22s.
(d) Norton aircraft is under investigation for installing fraudulant parts.
5. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(b) The forward lurching.
(c) The roller coaster effect.
(d) The porpoising.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
2. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
3. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
4. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
5. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)