|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The slats.
(b) The autopilot.
(c) The locking pins.
(d) The proximity sensor.
2. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did cause the accident.
(b) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
4. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
(c) Jennifer Malone.
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
(b) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(c) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(d) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the JAA press release say?
2. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
3. Who thanks Casey for her effort after her final report is released?
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
5. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)