|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
(a) One of the pilots has hired a lawyer.
(b) One of the pilots wants to talk to her privately.
(c) One of the pilots has died.
(d) One of the pilots committed suicide.
2. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the chief designer.
(b) He is the assistant to the president.
(c) He is a test pilot.
(d) He is a metallurgy expert.
3. What does the JAA press release say?
(a) N-22s have been approved for further travel.
(b) It is refusing to certify N-22s.
(c) It is ordering all N-22s to be grounded,
(d) Norton aircraft is under investigation for installing fraudulant parts.
4. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
(a) They only speak Chinese.
(b) Their lawyer told them not to speak to her.
(c) They won't return her phone calls.
(d) They left immediately after the incident.
5. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was the autopilot shutting off.
(b) It was a small explosion.
(c) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(d) It was the slats deploying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
2. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
4. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
5. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)