|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
(a) The pilot's statements.
(b) The autopilot mechanism.
(c) The passenger interviews.
(d) The air traffic controller's statement.
2. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because he is working for Mader.
(b) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(c) Because Mader wants to be president.
(d) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
3. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
(a) A picture of John Chung with the co-pilots from Flight 545.
(b) A picture of John Chung with his family.
(c) A picture of John Chung showing his injuries from Flight 545.
(d) An interview with John Chung.
4. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
(a) Because Casey is protecting her job.
(b) Because Norton is guilty of causing the accident.
(c) Because Marder wants to be president.
(d) Because the video would end the deal with China.
5. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) The executive Norton is working with in China.
(b) Casey's forged signature.
(c) Harold Edgarton.
(d) John Marder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
3. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
4. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
5. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)