|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
(a) The problems the N-22 has had with slats.
(b) The problems the N-22 has had with autopilot.
(c) The problems Norton is having with their union.
(d) The deal Norton has made with China.
2. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Hide it from Casey.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Leak it to the press.
(d) Show it to Marder.
3. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was sent away by the administration.
(b) He was only in the way in marketing.
(c) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(d) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
4. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
(a) Fire the investigative team.
(b) Meet with the executives from China.
(c) Another interview with Jennifer Malone.
(d) Meet him in the flight simulator.
5. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
(a) Giving Korea the majority in Norton stock.
(b) Moving Norton headquarters to Korea.
(c) Giving Korea the wing.
(d) Firing Edgarton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
2. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
3. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
4. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
5. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)