|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She denies is exists.
(b) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(c) She hesitates to offer it.
(d) She switches it for her own report.
2. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
(b) There was an engine malfunction.
(c) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(d) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
3. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
(a) Bob Richman.
(b) Don Brull.
(c) Jack Rogers.
4. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Norton's lawyers.
(b) Jack Rogers.
5. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another data voice recorder.
(b) More counterfeit parts.
(c) The American passenger's laptop.
(d) Another video camara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
2. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
3. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
4. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
5. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)