|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
2. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
(a) Harold Edgarton.
(b) Bob Richmand.
(c) John Chung.
(d) John Marder.
3. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
(a) Paying off Chinese executives.
(b) Setting her up to take the fall.
(c) Paying off Jack Rogers.
(d) Orchestrating the incident on Flight 545.
4. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(d) Engine oil.
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too big.
(b) It is brand new.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is in poor condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
2. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
3. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
5. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)