|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
(a) Don Brull's confronting of Casey and Richman.
(b) A massive tool falling.
(c) Reporters who have been let into the hanger.
(d) An executive from China confronting Casey.
2. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Loss of engine power.
(b) An electrical malfunction.
(c) A problem with autopilot.
(d) Slats deployment.
3. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) A faulty parts story.
(b) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
(c) Jennifer's only focus.
(d) A media frenzy.
4. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
(b) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(c) To pick up the in flight magazine.
(d) To review the data from the flight simulator.
5. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
(a) It has trouble with slat deployment.
(b) All models should be rebuilt.
(c) It has trouble with autopilot.
(d) It should be grounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
2. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
4. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
5. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)