|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
2. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) Flight simulations.
(b) The FAA.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Jack Rogers.
3. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The slat deployment problems.
(b) The wing sell off to China.
(c) The deal with China.
(d) The union threats.
4. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
5. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) A deranged passenger.
(b) Low fuel.
(c) Severe turbulence.
(d) Loss of an engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
2. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
3. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
4. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
5. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)