|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
(a) Moving Norton headquarters to Korea.
(b) Firing Edgarton.
(c) Giving Korea the wing.
(d) Giving Korea the majority in Norton stock.
2. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(b) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(c) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(d) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
3. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
4. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
(a) Another interview with Jennifer Malone.
(b) Meet with the executives from China.
(c) Fire the investigative team.
(d) Meet him in the flight simulator.
5. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(b) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
(c) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
(d) There was an engine malfunction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
2. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
4. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)