|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
(b) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(c) A report about Flight 545.
(d) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
2. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(b) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
(c) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(d) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
3. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
(a) Norton's Press Department.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) He always handles the press himself.
4. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) The co-pilot.
(b) The FAA inspector.
(c) A passenger.
(d) A stewardess.
5. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
(a) Whether or not the story will lead anywhere.
(b) Casey's credentials.
(c) The lack of genuine parts on the N-22.
(d) The safety of the N-22.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
2. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
3. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
4. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
5. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)