|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(b) It was the slats deploying.
(c) It was the autopilot shutting off.
(d) It was a small explosion.
2. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
(a) Edit it.
(b) Speed it up.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Slow it down.
3. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
4. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A N-22.
(b) A 757.
(c) A DC-10
(d) A 747.
5. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
(a) Paying off Jack Rogers.
(b) Setting her up to take the fall.
(c) Paying off Chinese executives.
(d) Orchestrating the incident on Flight 545.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
2. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
3. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)