|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) The co-pilot.
(b) A stewardess.
(c) The FAA inspector.
(d) A passenger.
2. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
3. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
(a) What a good thing he did for Norton.
(b) The money she paid him to be quiet.
(c) The fact that she can fire him.
(d) His non-disclosure agreement.
4. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One hour.
(d) One month.
5. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
(a) With surprise.
(b) With anger.
(c) With patience.
(d) By asking questions of his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marty Reardon?
2. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
3. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
5. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)