|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
(a) To go to lunch.
(b) To replace the film.
(c) Because Jennifer Malone tells him to.
(d) Because Casey is crying.
2. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
3. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
4. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
(a) Because Casey is protecting her job.
(b) Because Norton is guilty of causing the accident.
(c) Because Marder wants to be president.
(d) Because the video would end the deal with China.
5. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because it is company policy.
(b) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(c) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(d) Because of the rumors at the plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
2. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
3. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
4. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
5. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)