|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
(a) Falsify a report on the N-22.
(b) Call JAA.
(c) Talk to the media waiting outside.
(d) Put together a press release.
2. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
(a) Norton will no longer be taking questions from press of any kind.
(b) Norton has ended the deal they made with China.
(c) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 in one week.
(d) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 the next day.
3. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 545.
(b) Flight 689.
(c) Flight 987.
(d) Flight 342.
4. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
(b) Jennifer Malone.
5. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(b) A mechanical error.
(c) An act of terrorism.
Short Answer Questions
1. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
2. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
3. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
4. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
5. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)