|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) John Marder.
(b) Harold Edgarton.
(c) The executive Norton is working with in China.
(d) Casey's forged signature.
2. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(b) John Chung.
(c) Jack Rogers.
3. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is an abused woman.
(b) She is used to being on camera.
(c) She is the president of the company.
(d) She is trying to become famous.
4. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) On the wing.
(b) In an overhead compartment.
(c) In the cockpit.
(d) In the bathroom.
5. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
(a) One of the slats malfunctioned.
(b) The wheel deployment malfunctioned.
(c) One of the proximity sensors malfunctioned.
(d) The autopilot malfunctioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
2. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
3. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
4. Who is Jennifer Malone?
5. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)