|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
(a) Her boss wants a story no one else had covered.
(b) She wants a promotion.
(c) Her last story proved to be untrue.
(d) One of her current stories has been cancelled.
2. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(b) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(c) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(d) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
3. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
4. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(b) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(c) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(d) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
5. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
2. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
5. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)