|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews reports from other planes.
(b) She talks to the co-pilot.
(c) She talks to the passengers.
(d) She reviews weather reports.
2. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
(a) A copy of the contract between Norton and China.
(b) A copy of Casey's video tape.
(c) The counterfeit locking pin from Flight 545.
(d) An audio tape of Richman and Marder discussing firing Casey.
3. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(b) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) Taking the wing apart.
(d) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
4. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
(a) He tells her is she messes up, she will be fired.
(b) He changes the interview to an earlier time.
(c) He stays in the room while Casey is interviewed.
(d) He takes her notes from her.
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
2. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
3. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
4. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)