|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another data voice recorder.
(b) Another video camara.
(c) More counterfeit parts.
(d) The American passenger's laptop.
2. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
(a) John Marder.
(b) Harold Edgarton.
(c) Bob Richmand.
(d) John Chung.
3. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Show it to Marder.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Leak it to the press.
(d) Hide it from Casey.
4. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Norton's lawyers.
(b) Jack Rogers.
5. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To pick up the in flight magazine.
(b) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
(c) To review the data from the flight simulator.
(d) To bring paperwork to Norma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
2. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
3. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
4. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)