|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(b) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(c) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(d) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
2. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) In her office.
(b) At a video store.
(c) At home.
(d) In Marder's office.
3. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
(b) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(c) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
(d) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
4. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
(a) The first row of passengers.
(b) The cockpit.
(c) The pilot's face.
(d) The panels in the cockpit.
5. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
(b) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(c) A report about Flight 545.
(d) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
2. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
4. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
5. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)