|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The slats had been damaged.
(b) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(c) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(d) The autopilot had been replaced.
2. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) The purpose is unclear.
(b) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(c) Bob Richman requested it.
(d) She requested it.
3. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) The porpoising.
(b) The roller coaster effect.
(c) The forward lurching.
(d) Uncommanded slat deployment.
4. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
(a) It will be released the next day.
(b) It will prove Norton's innocence.
(c) It will show that the cause of the incident is undetermined.
(d) It will show that Marder is guilty.
5. According to Casey's source, what would the deal with Korea involve?
(a) Moving Norton headquarters to Korea.
(b) Giving Korea the majority in Norton stock.
(c) Firing Edgarton.
(d) Giving Korea the wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
2. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
3. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
4. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
5. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)