|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
(a) Barker is married to Marder's sister.
(b) Barker used to be Casey's lover.
(c) Barker was fired from Norton two years ago.
(d) Barker left the FAA under suspicious circumstances.
2. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
(a) How he stumbled upon the Norton story.
(b) Why he thinks Norton is in trouble.
(c) Why he is an expert in aircraft.
(d) How hard Casey and her team are working.
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) An act of terrorism.
(d) A mechanical error.
4. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
(a) Call JAA.
(b) Talk to the media waiting outside.
(c) Put together a press release.
(d) Falsify a report on the N-22.
5. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another video camara.
(b) More counterfeit parts.
(c) The American passenger's laptop.
(d) Another data voice recorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
2. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
3. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
4. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
5. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)