|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
(a) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruise on her face.
(b) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruised wrist.
(c) Her fall the day before resulted in a black eye.
(d) Her fall the day before resulted in a sprained ankle.
2. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
3. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
(a) One of the pilots has died.
(b) One of the pilots wants to talk to her privately.
(c) One of the pilots committed suicide.
(d) One of the pilots has hired a lawyer.
4. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(b) Fred Barker.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) John Marder.
5. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another data voice recorder.
(b) The American passenger's laptop.
(c) More counterfeit parts.
(d) Another video camara.
Short Answer Questions
1. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
2. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
3. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
4. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
5. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)