|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another data voice recorder.
(b) Another video camara.
(c) The American passenger's laptop.
(d) More counterfeit parts.
2. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
(a) The safety of the N-22.
(b) Whether or not the story will lead anywhere.
(c) The lack of genuine parts on the N-22.
(d) Casey's credentials.
3. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
(a) Before 7 am.
(b) Before 8 am.
(c) Before 6 am.
(d) Before 5 am.
4. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
(a) Outside of Norton in her car.
(b) In a local motel.
(c) In the Norton boardroom.
(d) At Casey's house.
5. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
(b) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(c) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
(d) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the JAA press release say?
2. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
3. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
4. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
5. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)