|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
2. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
(a) In a local motel.
(b) Outside of Norton in her car.
(c) At Casey's house.
(d) In the Norton boardroom.
3. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
4. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
(a) One of the pilots has hired a lawyer.
(b) One of the pilots committed suicide.
(c) One of the pilots has died.
(d) One of the pilots wants to talk to her privately.
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(b) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(c) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
(d) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
2. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
5. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)