|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She hesitates to offer it.
(b) She switches it for her own report.
(c) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(d) She denies is exists.
2. Who is Marty Reardon?
(a) One of Jennifer Malone's assistants.
(b) One of Jennifer Malone's cameramen.
(c) One of Jennifer Malone's producers.
(d) One of Jennifer Malone's reporters.
3. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(b) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(c) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(d) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
4. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Loss of engine power.
(b) An electrical malfunction.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) A problem with autopilot.
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) The chief designer.
(c) Her new assistant.
(d) The president of the company.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
2. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
3. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
4. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)