|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
(a) The fact that she can fire him.
(b) His non-disclosure agreement.
(c) The money she paid him to be quiet.
(d) What a good thing he did for Norton.
2. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
(a) The accountant used to be a designer at Norton.
(b) The accountant can translate the conversation.
(c) The accountant is the wife of the pilot.
(d) The accountant is a friend of Casey.
3. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
(a) The pilot tells the co-pilot he isn't sure what to do.
(b) The pilot turned off the autopilot.
(c) The pilot was fighting the autopilot.
(d) The pilot deployed the slats before landing.
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sabatoged.
(b) They are being sent to China as well.
(c) They are being sold off to another company.
(d) They are being sent to Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
3. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
4. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
5. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)