|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) The porpoising.
(b) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(c) The roller coaster effect.
(d) The forward lurching.
3. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
(a) Jennifer Malone.
4. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
(a) Norton's Press Department.
(b) He always handles the press himself.
(c) Bob Richman.
5. Who is Marty Reardon?
(a) One of Jennifer Malone's assistants.
(b) One of Jennifer Malone's reporters.
(c) One of Jennifer Malone's cameramen.
(d) One of Jennifer Malone's producers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
2. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
3. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
4. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
5. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)