|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The slats had been damaged.
(b) The autopilot had been replaced.
(c) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(d) The locking pin had never been replaced.
2. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(b) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(c) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(d) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
3. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Java.
(b) To Korea.
(c) To China.
(d) To Bombay.
4. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(b) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
(c) There was an engine malfunction.
(d) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
5. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
(a) Don Brull's confronting of Casey and Richman.
(b) An executive from China confronting Casey.
(c) A massive tool falling.
(d) Reporters who have been let into the hanger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
2. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
4. What does the JAA press release say?
5. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)