|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(b) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
(c) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(d) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
2. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
(b) Executives from China.
(c) Jennifer Malone.
4. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
5. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
2. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
4. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
5. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)