|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(c) Jack Rogers.
(d) Norton's lawyers.
2. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
(a) It has trouble with slat deployment.
(b) It should be grounded.
(c) All models should be rebuilt.
(d) It has trouble with autopilot.
3. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
(a) How hard Casey and her team are working.
(b) Why he is an expert in aircraft.
(c) How he stumbled upon the Norton story.
(d) Why he thinks Norton is in trouble.
4. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(b) It was destroyed during the flight.
(c) The information on it is corrupt.
(d) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
5. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Financial Officer.
(b) Head of Quality Assurance.
(c) Head of Human Resources.
(d) Chief Investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
2. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
3. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
4. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)