|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
(a) Why he thinks Norton is in trouble.
(b) Why he is an expert in aircraft.
(c) How he stumbled upon the Norton story.
(d) How hard Casey and her team are working.
2. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(b) Her secretary.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) Her assistant.
3. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(b) It was the autopilot shutting off.
(c) It was a small explosion.
(d) It was the slats deploying.
4. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
(a) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 in one week.
(b) Norton will no longer be taking questions from press of any kind.
(c) Norton has ended the deal they made with China.
(d) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 the next day.
5. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was sent away by the administration.
(b) He was only in the way in marketing.
(c) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(d) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
2. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
3. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
5. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)