|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(b) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(c) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(d) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
2. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Go to the infirmary.
(b) Stay on the plane.
(c) Write separate reports of what happened.
(d) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
3. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was a small explosion.
(b) It was the autopilot shutting off.
(c) It was the slats deploying.
(d) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
4. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) In monosyllables.
(b) With lots of mumbling.
(c) In long drawn out paragraphs.
(d) With confidence.
5. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did not cause the accident.
(b) It did cause the accident.
(c) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(d) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
2. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
3. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
4. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
5. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)