|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A N-22.
(b) A 757.
(c) A DC-10
(d) A 747.
2. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(b) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(c) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(d) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
3. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(b) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(c) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(d) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) The co-pilot confirms the pilot's story.
(b) The pilot personally received training at Norton Aircraft.
(c) The flight data recorder shows no pilot error.
(d) Pilot error does not fit in with the chain of events.
5. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was a small explosion.
(b) It was the autopilot shutting off.
(c) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(d) It was the slats deploying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
2. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
3. What is the condition of the locking pin?
4. Who is Jack Rogers?
5. What does the JAA press release say?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)