|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) In her office.
(b) At a video store.
(c) In Marder's office.
(d) At home.
2. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) An electrical malfunction.
(b) Slats deployment.
(c) A problem with autopilot.
(d) Loss of engine power.
3. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Stay on the plane.
(b) Go to the infirmary.
(c) Write separate reports of what happened.
(d) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
4. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(b) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
(c) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(d) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
5. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
(b) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(c) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(d) It holds the slats in place during flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
2. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
3. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
4. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
5. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)