|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(b) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(c) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(d) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
2. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) A video camera.
(b) The remnants of a bomb.
(c) A piece of luggage.
(d) A dead man.
3. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He sounds confused.
(b) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(c) He is confident that everything is under control.
(d) He did everything right.
4. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(b) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(c) The information on it is corrupt.
(d) It was destroyed during the flight.
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
2. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
3. What does the JAA press release say?
4. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
5. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)