|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The proximity sensor.
(b) The locking pins.
(c) The autopilot.
(d) The slats.
2. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(b) Write separate reports of what happened.
(c) Stay on the plane.
(d) Go to the infirmary.
3. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
(a) In the hanger.
(b) In Casey's office.
(c) In the Norton lobby.
(d) In Marder's office.
4. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(c) To a summer camp.
(d) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
5. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The autopilot had been replaced.
(b) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(c) The slats had been damaged.
(d) The locking pin had never been replaced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
2. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
3. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)