|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Write separate reports of what happened.
(b) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(c) Go to the infirmary.
(d) Stay on the plane.
2. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The deal with China.
(b) The union threats.
(c) The wing sell off to China.
(d) The slat deployment problems.
3. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(b) To pick up the in flight magazine.
(c) To review the data from the flight simulator.
(d) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
4. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
5. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
(a) A massive tool falling.
(b) An executive from China confronting Casey.
(c) Don Brull's confronting of Casey and Richman.
(d) Reporters who have been let into the hanger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
2. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
3. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)