|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(b) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(c) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(d) It makes the plane unbalanced.
2. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
3. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
(a) Fire the investigative team.
(b) Meet him in the flight simulator.
(c) Meet with the executives from China.
(d) Another interview with Jennifer Malone.
4. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) As long as she needs.
(d) One month.
5. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
(a) It has trouble with slat deployment.
(b) All models should be rebuilt.
(c) It should be grounded.
(d) It has trouble with autopilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
2. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
4. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
5. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)