|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A 747.
(b) A 757.
(c) A N-22.
(d) A DC-10
2. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
(a) Norton's Press Department.
(b) Bob Richman.
(c) He always handles the press himself.
3. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) The chief designer.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) Her new assistant.
4. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(b) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(c) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(d) She is sure she will lose her job.
5. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Casey is running a cover-up of all Norton's problems.
(b) Norton knows the cause of the incident on Flight 545 but will not reveal it to the public.
(c) Marder paid Casey to stay quiet.
(d) Norton has known about the problem with slat deployment but has done nothing about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
2. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
3. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
4. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)