|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
(a) Bob Richman.
(b) He always handles the press himself.
(c) Norton's Press Department.
2. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
(a) One hour.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
3. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
(a) Call JAA.
(b) Talk to the media waiting outside.
(c) Falsify a report on the N-22.
(d) Put together a press release.
4. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A N-22.
(b) A 757.
(c) A DC-10
(d) A 747.
5. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
(a) She is excited about what she learned.
(b) She is afraid her boss was right.
(c) She is very pleased.
(d) She is unhappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
2. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
3. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
5. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)