|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
(b) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
(c) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
(d) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
2. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
(a) Executives from China.
(d) Jennifer Malone.
3. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
(b) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
(c) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
4. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
5. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(b) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(c) To look for a QAR.
(d) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
2. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)