|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
(a) Bob Richmand.
(b) John Chung.
(c) Harold Edgarton.
(d) John Marder.
2. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(b) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(d) To a summer camp.
3. What is JAA?
(a) The Australian version of the FAA.
(b) The Korean version of the FAA.
(c) The European version of the FAA.
(d) The Japanese version of the FAA.
4. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(b) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
(c) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(d) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(b) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(c) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(d) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
2. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
3. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
4. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)