|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 987.
(b) Flight 342.
(c) Flight 689.
(d) Flight 545.
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The autopilot.
(b) The slats.
(c) The proximity sensor.
(d) The locking pins.
3. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too big.
(b) It is too small.
(c) It is brand new.
(d) It is in poor condition.
4. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
(a) The deal Norton has made with China.
(b) The problems Norton is having with their union.
(c) The problems the N-22 has had with slats.
(d) The problems the N-22 has had with autopilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
2. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
3. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
4. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)