|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
(a) She is unhappy.
(b) She is afraid her boss was right.
(c) She is very pleased.
(d) She is excited about what she learned.
2. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
(a) Casey cuts Marder off and begins answering questions.
(b) Marder leaves the room.
(c) Marder explodes at Jennifer's questions.
(d) Marder tells Jennifer that Casey will answer the rest of the questions.
3. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(b) A report about Flight 545.
(c) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
(d) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
4. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He sounds confused.
(b) He is confident that everything is under control.
(c) He did everything right.
(d) He is surprised by the malfunction.
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
(a) The FAA forced foreign airlines to fix the problem.
(b) The FAA did nothing about the problem.
(c) The FAA forced domestic airlines to fix the problem.
(d) The FAA forced all airlines to fix the problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
2. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
4. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
5. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)