|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(b) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(c) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(d) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
2. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(b) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(c) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(d) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
3. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He did everything right.
(b) He is confident that everything is under control.
(c) He sounds confused.
(d) He is surprised by the malfunction.
4. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Norton's lawyers.
(b) Jack Rogers.
5. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(a) Engine oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
2. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
3. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
4. Who is Teddy Rawley?
5. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)