|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
(a) The accountant is the wife of the pilot.
(b) The accountant used to be a designer at Norton.
(c) The accountant can translate the conversation.
(d) The accountant is a friend of Casey.
3. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
4. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Write separate reports of what happened.
(b) Stay on the plane.
(c) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(d) Go to the infirmary.
5. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The wing sell off to China.
(b) The union threats.
(c) The deal with China.
(d) The slat deployment problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
2. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
3. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
5. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)