|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is not the original.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is rusted.
(d) It is damaged.
2. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
3. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The slat deployment problems.
(b) The union threats.
(c) The wing sell off to China.
(d) The deal with China.
4. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Low fuel.
(b) Severe turbulence.
(c) Loss of an engine.
(d) A deranged passenger.
5. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Loss of engine power.
(b) An electrical malfunction.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) A problem with autopilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
2. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
3. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
4. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
5. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)