|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
(a) A massive tool falling.
(b) Reporters who have been let into the hanger.
(c) Don Brull's confronting of Casey and Richman.
(d) An executive from China confronting Casey.
2. What is JAA?
(a) The European version of the FAA.
(b) The Japanese version of the FAA.
(c) The Korean version of the FAA.
(d) The Australian version of the FAA.
3. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is rusted.
(b) It is damaged.
(c) It is missing.
(d) It is not the original.
4. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The autopilot had been replaced.
(b) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(c) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(d) The slats had been damaged.
5. Who is Jennifer Malone?
(a) A magazine editor.
(b) A television news producer.
(c) A newspaper reporter.
(d) A radio broadcaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
2. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
3. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)