|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
(a) A picture of John Chung showing his injuries from Flight 545.
(b) A picture of John Chung with his family.
(c) An interview with John Chung.
(d) A picture of John Chung with the co-pilots from Flight 545.
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) An irrate union worker.
(b) A investigator working for both sides.
(c) A test pilot at Norton.
(d) A reporter.
4. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The autopilot mechanism.
(b) The slats.
(c) The wing.
(d) The engine.
5. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
(a) Before 7 am.
(b) Before 5 am.
(c) Before 8 am.
(d) Before 6 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
2. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
3. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)