|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look for a QAR.
(b) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(c) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(d) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
2. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Write separate reports of what happened.
(b) Stay on the plane.
(c) Go to the infirmary.
(d) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
3. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
(a) Pilot error.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) An autopilot malfunction.
4. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) New York City.
(d) Hong Kong.
5. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Investigator.
(b) Head of Human Resources.
(c) Chief Financial Officer.
(d) Head of Quality Assurance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
2. Who is Teddy Rawley?
3. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)