|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It will be discontinued.
(b) It has never been involved in an accident.
(c) It has a flawed design.
(d) It has a good safety record.
2. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
(a) The autopilot malfunctioned.
(b) The wheel deployment malfunctioned.
(c) One of the slats malfunctioned.
(d) One of the proximity sensors malfunctioned.
3. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
(a) Jennifer Malone.
4. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
5. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A investigator working for both sides.
(c) An irrate union worker.
(d) A test pilot at Norton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
2. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
3. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
4. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)