|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It will be discontinued.
(b) It has a good safety record.
(c) It has a flawed design.
(d) It has never been involved in an accident.
2. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) At a video store.
(b) In her office.
(c) At home.
(d) In Marder's office.
3. What is JAA?
(a) The Australian version of the FAA.
(b) The European version of the FAA.
(c) The Japanese version of the FAA.
(d) The Korean version of the FAA.
4. Who is Jack Rogers?
(a) An investigator.
(b) A flight simulation pilot.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A passenger that wants to sue Norton.
5. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) A stewardess.
(b) The co-pilot.
(c) A passenger.
(d) The FAA inspector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
2. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
3. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
4. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
5. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)