|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Loss of engine power.
(b) An electrical malfunction.
(c) A problem with autopilot.
(d) Slats deployment.
2. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) Casey's forged signature.
(b) John Marder.
(c) Harold Edgarton.
(d) The executive Norton is working with in China.
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(b) It did not cause the accident.
(c) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(d) It did cause the accident.
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. Who is Jack Rogers?
(a) A flight simulation pilot.
(b) An investigator.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A passenger that wants to sue Norton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
2. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
3. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
4. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)