|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is in poor condition.
(b) It is brand new.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is too big.
2. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The slats.
(b) The engine.
(c) The autopilot mechanism.
(d) The wing.
3. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(b) The slats had been damaged.
(c) The autopilot had been replaced.
(d) The locking pin had never been replaced.
4. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(b) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(c) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
(d) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
5. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
(b) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(c) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
(d) A report about Flight 545.
Short Answer Questions
1. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
2. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
3. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
4. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
5. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)