|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) An electrical malfunction.
(b) Slats deployment.
(c) A problem with autopilot.
(d) Loss of engine power.
2. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A two week vacation.
(b) A bonus.
(c) A raise.
(d) A promotion.
3. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(b) To a summer camp.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(d) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
4. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The autopilot mechanism.
(b) The wing.
(c) The slats.
(d) The engine.
5. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(a) John Marder.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) Fred Barker.
Short Answer Questions
1. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
2. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
3. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
4. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
5. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)