|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It has never been involved in an accident.
(b) It has a flawed design.
(c) It has a good safety record.
(d) It will be discontinued.
2. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) John Chung's intentions.
(b) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(c) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
(d) Don Brull's intentions.
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) An irrate union worker.
(b) A investigator working for both sides.
(c) A test pilot at Norton.
(d) A reporter.
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The slats.
(b) The wing.
(c) The autopilot mechanism.
(d) The engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
2. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
3. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
4. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)