|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her assistant.
(b) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) Her secretary.
2. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
(a) All models should be rebuilt.
(b) It has trouble with autopilot.
(c) It has trouble with slat deployment.
(d) It should be grounded.
3. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) Jennifer's only focus.
(b) A media frenzy.
(c) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
(d) A faulty parts story.
4. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
5. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is not the original.
(c) It is rusted.
(d) It is damaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
2. What is the condition of the locking pin?
3. What is JAA?
4. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
5. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)