|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Java.
(b) To Korea.
(c) To China.
(d) To Bombay.
2. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
3. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) El Segundo.
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
4. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
(a) They only speak Chinese.
(b) Their lawyer told them not to speak to her.
(c) They left immediately after the incident.
(d) They won't return her phone calls.
5. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 987.
(b) Flight 342.
(c) Flight 545.
(d) Flight 689.
Short Answer Questions
1. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
2. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
5. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)