|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jennifer Malone?
(a) A radio broadcaster.
(b) A newspaper reporter.
(c) A television news producer.
(d) A magazine editor.
2. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was sent away by the administration.
(b) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(c) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
(d) He was only in the way in marketing.
3. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) A passenger.
(b) A stewardess.
(c) The FAA inspector.
(d) The co-pilot.
4. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
(a) Slow it down.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Speed it up.
(d) Edit it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
2. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
4. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
5. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)