|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She is sure she will lose her job.
(b) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(c) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(d) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
2. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(b) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(c) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(d) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
3. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Bombay.
(b) To China.
(c) To Korea.
(d) To Java.
4. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 545.
(b) Flight 689.
(c) Flight 987.
(d) Flight 342.
5. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A N-22.
(b) A 757.
(c) A 747.
(d) A DC-10
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
2. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
3. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
4. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
5. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)