|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the JAA press release say?
(a) It is ordering all N-22s to be grounded,
(b) Norton aircraft is under investigation for installing fraudulant parts.
(c) It is refusing to certify N-22s.
(d) N-22s have been approved for further travel.
2. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
3. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
(a) Call JAA.
(b) Falsify a report on the N-22.
(c) Talk to the media waiting outside.
(d) Put together a press release.
4. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The autopilot mechanism.
(b) The slats.
(c) The wing.
(d) The engine.
5. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(d) Engine oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
2. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
3. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
5. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)