|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sent to Korea.
(b) They are being sabatoged.
(c) They are being sold off to another company.
(d) They are being sent to China as well.
2. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(b) Hong Kong.
(d) New York City.
3. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
(a) They only speak Chinese.
(b) Their lawyer told them not to speak to her.
(c) They left immediately after the incident.
(d) They won't return her phone calls.
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) Pilot error does not fit in with the chain of events.
(b) The pilot personally received training at Norton Aircraft.
(c) The flight data recorder shows no pilot error.
(d) The co-pilot confirms the pilot's story.
5. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
(b) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(c) Because Mader wants to be president.
(d) Because he is working for Mader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
2. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
3. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
4. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
5. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)