|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) Bob Richman requested it.
(b) She requested it.
(c) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(d) The purpose is unclear.
2. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(b) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(c) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
(d) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
3. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(a) Fred Barker.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) John Marder.
4. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) New York City.
5. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
(b) A report about Flight 545.
(c) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(d) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of the locking pin?
2. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
3. Who is Jack Rogers?
4. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
5. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)