|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) In Marder's office.
(b) At home.
(c) In her office.
(d) At a video store.
2. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did cause the accident.
(b) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
3. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 545.
(b) Flight 987.
(c) Flight 689.
(d) Flight 342.
4. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(b) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) Taking the wing apart.
(d) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
5. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) In the cockpit.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In an overhead compartment.
(d) On the wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
2. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
3. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
4. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
5. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)