|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
(a) An autopilot malfunction.
(c) Pilot error.
(d) Slats deployment.
2. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) The FAA.
(b) John Marder.
(c) Flight simulations.
(d) Jack Rogers.
3. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sent to Korea.
(b) They are being sabatoged.
(c) They are being sold off to another company.
(d) They are being sent to China as well.
4. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Severe turbulence.
(b) Loss of an engine.
(c) Low fuel.
(d) A deranged passenger.
5. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) It was destroyed during the flight.
(b) The information on it is corrupt.
(c) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(d) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
2. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
3. Who is Jack Rogers?
4. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
5. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)