|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Speed it up.
(c) Edit it.
(d) Slow it down.
2. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is rusted.
(b) It is not the original.
(c) It is missing.
(d) It is damaged.
3. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Slats deployment.
(b) A problem with autopilot.
(c) An electrical malfunction.
(d) Loss of engine power.
4. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(d) Her assistant.
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(b) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(c) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(d) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
2. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
3. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
4. Who is Jack Rogers?
5. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)