|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) New York City.
(d) Hong Kong.
2. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A raise.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A bonus.
(d) A two week vacation.
3. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
(a) Don Brull.
(b) Bob Richman.
(d) Jack Rogers.
4. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(b) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(c) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(d) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
5. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(c) A mechanical error.
(d) An act of terrorism.
Short Answer Questions
1. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
2. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
3. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)