|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His video camera.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His laptop.
(d) His infant daughter.
3. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) The air traffic controller.
(b) The pilot.
(c) Casey Singleton.
(d) A passenger on the flight.
4. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
(b) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(c) He was sent away by the administration.
(d) He was only in the way in marketing.
5. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It has a flawed design.
(b) It has never been involved in an accident.
(c) It has a good safety record.
(d) It will be discontinued.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
2. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
3. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
4. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
5. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)