|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jennifer Malone?
(a) A magazine editor.
(b) A television news producer.
(c) A newspaper reporter.
(d) A radio broadcaster.
2. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She climbs down scaffolding.
(b) She slides down the wing.
(c) She is pushed off.
(d) She jumps onto a tarp.
3. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
4. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It has never been involved in an accident.
(b) It has a good safety record.
(c) It has a flawed design.
(d) It will be discontinued.
5. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
2. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
3. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
4. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
5. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)