|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the chief designer.
(b) He is a metallurgy expert.
(c) He is the assistant to the president.
(d) He is a test pilot.
2. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did cause the accident.
(b) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(c) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(d) It did not cause the accident.
3. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is damaged.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is rusted.
(d) It is not the original.
4. What does the JAA press release say?
(a) Norton aircraft is under investigation for installing fraudulant parts.
(b) It is refusing to certify N-22s.
(c) N-22s have been approved for further travel.
(d) It is ordering all N-22s to be grounded,
5. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Taking the wing apart.
(b) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(d) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
3. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
5. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)