|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A test pilot at Norton.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A investigator working for both sides.
(d) An irrate union worker.
2. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(b) New York City.
(c) Hong Kong.
3. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
4. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
5. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
(a) Her last story proved to be untrue.
(b) One of her current stories has been cancelled.
(c) Her boss wants a story no one else had covered.
(d) She wants a promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
2. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
4. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
5. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)