|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is JAA?
(a) The Japanese version of the FAA.
(b) The Korean version of the FAA.
(c) The European version of the FAA.
(d) The Australian version of the FAA.
2. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(b) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(c) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(d) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
3. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) As long as she needs.
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(b) She requested it.
(c) The purpose is unclear.
(d) Bob Richman requested it.
5. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) Flight simulations.
(b) The FAA.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Jack Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
2. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
3. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
4. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
5. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)