|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(b) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(c) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(d) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
2. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Loss of an engine.
(b) Severe turbulence.
(c) Low fuel.
(d) A deranged passenger.
3. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because he is working for Mader.
(b) Because Mader wants to be president.
(c) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(d) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
4. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(b) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(c) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(d) She is sure she will lose her job.
5. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) San Diego.
(b) El Segundo.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
2. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
3. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
4. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)