|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
(b) Norton's Press Department.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) He always handles the press himself.
2. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
(a) Executives from China.
(d) Jennifer Malone.
3. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
4. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(b) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(c) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(d) She is sure she will lose her job.
5. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) The remnants of a bomb.
(b) A video camera.
(c) A dead man.
(d) A piece of luggage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
2. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
3. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
4. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)