|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
2. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is damaged.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is not the original.
(d) It is rusted.
3. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is brand new.
(c) It is in poor condition.
(d) It is too big.
4. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because it is company policy.
(b) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(c) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(d) Because of the rumors at the plant.
5. Who is Jennifer Malone?
(a) A television news producer.
(b) A magazine editor.
(c) A radio broadcaster.
(d) A newspaper reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
2. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
3. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
4. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
5. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)