|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The vice president of the company.
(b) The engineers.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) The local worker's union.
2. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
(a) The accountant is the wife of the pilot.
(b) The accountant used to be a designer at Norton.
(c) The accountant is a friend of Casey.
(d) The accountant can translate the conversation.
3. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) John Marder.
(b) Jack Rogers.
(c) The FAA.
(d) Flight simulations.
4. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(c) Engine oil.
5. Who is Jennifer Malone?
(a) A newspaper reporter.
(b) A radio broadcaster.
(c) A television news producer.
(d) A magazine editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
2. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
3. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
4. Who is Teddy Rawley?
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)