|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
(a) Bob Richman.
(b) Don Brull.
(d) Jack Rogers.
2. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) On the wing.
(b) In an overhead compartment.
(c) In the cockpit.
(d) In the bathroom.
3. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Speed it up.
(c) Slow it down.
(d) Edit it.
4. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A raise.
(b) A two week vacation.
(c) A bonus.
(d) A promotion.
5. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
(a) The autopilot mechanism.
(b) The air traffic controller's statement.
(c) The passenger interviews.
(d) The pilot's statements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
3. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)