|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
2. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(b) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(c) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(d) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
4. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(b) The FAA.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Flight simulations.
5. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
2. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
3. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
4. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
5. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)