|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
(a) Her boss wants a story no one else had covered.
(b) She wants a promotion.
(c) Her last story proved to be untrue.
(d) One of her current stories has been cancelled.
2. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
(a) Executives from China.
(c) Jennifer Malone.
3. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is rusted.
(c) It is damaged.
(d) It is not the original.
4. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) At home.
(b) In Marder's office.
(c) At a video store.
(d) In her office.
5. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
(b) Staging a work slowdown.
(c) Sending letters to John Marder.
(d) Refusing to finish the wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
2. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
3. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
4. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
5. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)