|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
2. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is a test pilot.
(b) He is the assistant to the president.
(c) He is a metallurgy expert.
(d) He is the chief designer.
3. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The autopilot.
(b) The slats.
(c) The locking pins.
(d) The proximity sensor.
4. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
(b) Norton's Press Department.
(c) He always handles the press himself.
(d) Bob Richman.
5. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The wing.
(b) The slats.
(c) The engine.
(d) The autopilot mechanism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
2. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
3. What is JAA?
4. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
5. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)