|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A investigator working for both sides.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A test pilot at Norton.
(d) An irrate union worker.
2. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) The American passenger's laptop.
(b) More counterfeit parts.
(c) Another video camara.
(d) Another data voice recorder.
3. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
(a) Pilot error.
(b) A engine explosion.
(c) Slat deployment.
(d) A malfunction of autopilot.
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
(b) Don Brull.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) Jack Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
2. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
4. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
5. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)