|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
2. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Taking the wing apart.
(b) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(d) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) The chief designer.
(d) Her new assistant.
5. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She is sure she will lose her job.
(b) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(c) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(d) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
2. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
3. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
4. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
5. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)