|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A 757.
(b) A 747.
(c) A DC-10
(d) A N-22.
2. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
(a) Reporters who have been let into the hanger.
(b) A massive tool falling.
(c) An executive from China confronting Casey.
(d) Don Brull's confronting of Casey and Richman.
3. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because he is working for Mader.
(b) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(c) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
(d) Because Mader wants to be president.
4. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
(a) Slow it down.
(b) Edit it.
(c) Speed it up.
(d) Destroy it.
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
(a) Falsify a report on the N-22.
(b) Talk to the media waiting outside.
(c) Put together a press release.
(d) Call JAA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
3. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
4. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
5. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)