|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
2. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(c) To a summer camp.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
3. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The local worker's union.
(b) The engineers.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) The vice president of the company.
4. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(b) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(c) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(d) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
5. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(b) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(c) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(d) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
2. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
3. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
4. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
5. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)