|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His laptop.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His video camera.
(d) His infant daughter.
2. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
3. What is JAA?
(a) The Japanese version of the FAA.
(b) The Australian version of the FAA.
(c) The Korean version of the FAA.
(d) The European version of the FAA.
4. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because he is working for Mader.
(b) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
(c) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(d) Because Mader wants to be president.
5. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(b) To a summer camp.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
2. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
3. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
4. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)