|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is JAA?
(a) The Japanese version of the FAA.
(b) The European version of the FAA.
(c) The Korean version of the FAA.
(d) The Australian version of the FAA.
2. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(b) A mechanical error.
(c) An act of terrorism.
3. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(b) El Segundo.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
5. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The autopilot mechanism.
(b) The wing.
(c) The engine.
(d) The slats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
2. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
5. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)