|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) As long as she needs.
(d) One week.
2. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Human Resources.
(b) Head of Quality Assurance.
(c) Chief Financial Officer.
(d) Chief Investigator.
3. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sold off to another company.
(b) They are being sent to Korea.
(c) They are being sent to China as well.
(d) They are being sabatoged.
4. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
2. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
3. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
4. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
5. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)