|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the JAA press release say?
(a) It is refusing to certify N-22s.
(b) It is ordering all N-22s to be grounded,
(c) Norton aircraft is under investigation for installing fraudulant parts.
(d) N-22s have been approved for further travel.
2. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(b) She is sure she will lose her job.
(c) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(d) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
3. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
(a) Harold Edgarton.
(b) John Chung.
(c) Bob Richmand.
(d) John Marder.
4. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
5. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(b) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(c) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(d) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
2. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
3. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
4. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
5. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)