|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another data voice recorder.
(b) The American passenger's laptop.
(c) Another video camara.
(d) More counterfeit parts.
2. Who is Jack Rogers?
(a) A flight simulation pilot.
(b) An investigator.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A passenger that wants to sue Norton.
3. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Bombay.
(b) To Korea.
(c) To Java.
(d) To China.
4. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A promotion.
(b) A raise.
(c) A bonus.
(d) A two week vacation.
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews reports from other planes.
(b) She reviews weather reports.
(c) She talks to the co-pilot.
(d) She talks to the passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
2. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
3. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
4. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
5. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)