|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(b) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(c) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(d) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
2. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Taking the wing apart.
(b) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(d) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
3. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) The remnants of a bomb.
(b) A dead man.
(c) A piece of luggage.
(d) A video camera.
4. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Human Resources.
(b) Chief Financial Officer.
(c) Head of Quality Assurance.
(d) Chief Investigator.
5. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the assistant to the president.
(b) He is a test pilot.
(c) He is the chief designer.
(d) He is a metallurgy expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
2. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
3. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
5. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)