|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) The president of the company.
(b) Her new assistant.
(c) The chief designer.
(d) Her secretary.
2. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
(a) Norton's Press Department.
(b) He always handles the press himself.
(d) Bob Richman.
3. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A two week vacation.
(b) A raise.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A bonus.
4. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) New York City.
(c) Hong Kong.
5. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The slats had been damaged.
(b) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(c) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(d) The autopilot had been replaced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
2. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
3. Who is Jennifer Malone?
4. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
5. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)