|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was only in the way in marketing.
(b) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(c) He was sent away by the administration.
(d) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
2. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(b) The roller coaster effect.
(c) The porpoising.
(d) The forward lurching.
3. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) A deranged passenger.
(b) Loss of an engine.
(c) Low fuel.
(d) Severe turbulence.
4. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(b) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(c) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(d) She is sure she will lose her job.
5. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) El Segundo.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
2. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
3. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
4. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
5. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)