|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
2. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(b) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(c) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(d) The incident was caused by a passenger.
3. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) The chief designer.
(b) Her new assistant.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) Her secretary.
4. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It has a good safety record.
(b) It will be discontinued.
(c) It has a flawed design.
(d) It has never been involved in an accident.
5. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) The purpose is unclear.
(b) Bob Richman requested it.
(c) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(d) She requested it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jennifer Malone?
2. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
3. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
4. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
5. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)