|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(b) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) It did cause the accident.
3. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Human Resources.
(b) Head of Quality Assurance.
(c) Chief Investigator.
(d) Chief Financial Officer.
4. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A promotion.
(b) A bonus.
(c) A two week vacation.
(d) A raise.
5. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
2. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
3. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
4. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
5. What is JAA?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)