|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(b) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(c) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(d) It makes the plane unbalanced.
2. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
(a) Her last story proved to be untrue.
(b) One of her current stories has been cancelled.
(c) Her boss wants a story no one else had covered.
(d) She wants a promotion.
3. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) A passenger.
(b) A stewardess.
(c) The co-pilot.
(d) The FAA inspector.
4. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
(a) Speed it up.
(b) Slow it down.
(c) Edit it.
(d) Destroy it.
5. What is JAA?
(a) The Japanese version of the FAA.
(b) The Korean version of the FAA.
(c) The European version of the FAA.
(d) The Australian version of the FAA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
2. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
3. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
4. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
5. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)