|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(b) The purpose is unclear.
(c) Bob Richman requested it.
(d) She requested it.
2. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another data voice recorder.
(b) More counterfeit parts.
(c) The American passenger's laptop.
(d) Another video camara.
3. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The slats.
(b) The autopilot mechanism.
(c) The wing.
(d) The engine.
4. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 545.
(b) Flight 689.
(c) Flight 342.
(d) Flight 987.
5. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
(b) Jennifer Malone.
(c) Executives from China.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
2. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
3. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
4. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
5. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)