|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(b) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(c) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(d) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The proximity sensor.
(b) The locking pins.
(c) The autopilot.
(d) The slats.
3. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) As long as she needs.
(d) One week.
4. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) San Diego.
(b) El Segundo.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(b) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(c) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(d) The incident was caused by a passenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
3. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
4. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
5. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)