|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did cause the accident.
(b) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
2. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(b) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(c) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(d) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) An act of terrorism.
(b) A mechanical error.
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The slats.
(b) The engine.
(c) The wing.
(d) The autopilot mechanism.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
2. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
4. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
5. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)