|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His video camera.
(b) His infant daughter.
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His laptop.
2. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) A media frenzy.
(b) Jennifer's only focus.
(c) A faulty parts story.
(d) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
3. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
(b) Refusing to finish the wings.
(c) Sending letters to John Marder.
(d) Staging a work slowdown.
4. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Loss of an engine.
(b) Low fuel.
(c) Severe turbulence.
(d) A deranged passenger.
5. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) More counterfeit parts.
(b) The American passenger's laptop.
(c) Another video camara.
(d) Another data voice recorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
2. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
3. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
4. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
5. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)