|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
(a) Put together a press release.
(b) Falsify a report on the N-22.
(c) Call JAA.
(d) Talk to the media waiting outside.
2. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is not the original.
(c) It is rusted.
(d) It is damaged.
3. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(c) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(d) To a summer camp.
4. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It will be discontinued.
(b) It has a good safety record.
(c) It has never been involved in an accident.
(d) It has a flawed design.
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is in poor condition.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is brand new.
(d) It is too small.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
2. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
5. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)