|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(b) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(c) She is sure she will lose her job.
(d) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
2. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) An act of terrorism.
(d) A mechanical error.
3. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It has a good safety record.
(b) It has never been involved in an accident.
(c) It has a flawed design.
(d) It will be discontinued.
4. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) The air traffic controller.
(b) The pilot.
(c) A passenger on the flight.
(d) Casey Singleton.
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her new assistant.
(b) Her secretary.
(c) The chief designer.
(d) The president of the company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
2. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
3. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)