|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(b) The autopilot had been replaced.
(c) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(d) The slats had been damaged.
2. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because he is working for Mader.
(b) Because Mader wants to be president.
(c) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
(d) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
3. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is in poor condition.
(b) It is brand new.
(c) It is too big.
(d) It is too small.
4. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He sounds confused.
(b) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(c) He did everything right.
(d) He is confident that everything is under control.
5. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
(b) Staging a work slowdown.
(c) Sending letters to John Marder.
(d) Refusing to finish the wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
2. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
3. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
4. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
5. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)