|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(b) He did everything right.
(c) He sounds confused.
(d) He is confident that everything is under control.
2. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(b) The slats had been damaged.
(c) The autopilot had been replaced.
(d) The locking pin had never been replaced.
3. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 987.
(b) Flight 545.
(c) Flight 342.
(d) Flight 689.
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
(a) A malfunction of autopilot.
(b) A engine explosion.
(c) Slat deployment.
(d) Pilot error.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
2. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
4. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
5. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)