|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
2. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) Her assistant.
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(b) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(c) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(d) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
4. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Write separate reports of what happened.
(b) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(c) Go to the infirmary.
(d) Stay on the plane.
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) The chief designer.
(b) Her new assistant.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) The president of the company.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
3. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
4. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
5. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)