|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Human Resources.
(b) Head of Quality Assurance.
(c) Chief Investigator.
(d) Chief Financial Officer.
2. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) Her assistant.
(d) Her secretary.
3. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(b) It was destroyed during the flight.
(c) The information on it is corrupt.
(d) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
4. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He is confident that everything is under control.
(b) He sounds confused.
(c) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(d) He did everything right.
5. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(b) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(c) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(d) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
2. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
3. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
4. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
5. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)