|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) The pilot.
(b) A passenger on the flight.
(c) Casey Singleton.
(d) The air traffic controller.
2. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
3. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She slides down the wing.
(b) She jumps onto a tarp.
(c) She climbs down scaffolding.
(d) She is pushed off.
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 6 months.
5. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) An electrical malfunction.
(b) Loss of engine power.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) A problem with autopilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
2. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
3. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
4. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)