|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) Casey's forged signature.
(b) The executive Norton is working with in China.
(c) Harold Edgarton.
(d) John Marder.
2. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 987.
(b) Flight 689.
(c) Flight 545.
(d) Flight 342.
3. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) John Chung's intentions.
(b) Don Brull's intentions.
(c) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
(d) Jack Rogers' intentions.
4. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The locking pins.
(b) The proximity sensor.
(c) The autopilot.
(d) The slats.
5. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) A passenger on the flight.
(b) The air traffic controller.
(c) The pilot.
(d) Casey Singleton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
2. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
3. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
4. What is the condition of the locking pin?
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)