|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
2. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Loss of an engine.
(b) Severe turbulence.
(c) Low fuel.
(d) A deranged passenger.
3. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
(a) The pilot's statements.
(b) The air traffic controller's statement.
(c) The autopilot mechanism.
(d) The passenger interviews.
4. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(b) It did cause the accident.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is in poor condition.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is brand new.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
2. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
3. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
4. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
5. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)