|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) An irrate union worker.
(b) A test pilot at Norton.
(c) A investigator working for both sides.
(d) A reporter.
2. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The autopilot had been replaced.
(b) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(c) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(d) The slats had been damaged.
3. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(b) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(c) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(d) The incident was caused by a passenger.
4. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) Hong Kong.
(b) New York City.
5. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Investigator.
(b) Head of Human Resources.
(c) Chief Financial Officer.
(d) Head of Quality Assurance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
2. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
3. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
4. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
5. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)