|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) The president of the company.
(b) Her secretary.
(c) Her assistant.
(d) The man in charge of the mailroom.
2. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(b) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
(c) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(d) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
3. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is a test pilot.
(b) He is a metallurgy expert.
(c) He is the chief designer.
(d) He is the assistant to the president.
4. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did not cause the accident.
(b) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(c) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(d) It did cause the accident.
5. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information on it is corrupt.
(b) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(c) It was destroyed during the flight.
(d) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
2. Who is Teddy Rawley?
3. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
4. What is the condition of the locking pin?
5. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)