|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
(a) A engine explosion.
(b) Pilot error.
(c) A malfunction of autopilot.
(d) Slat deployment.
2. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She climbs down scaffolding.
(b) She slides down the wing.
(c) She is pushed off.
(d) She jumps onto a tarp.
3. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(b) Because it is company policy.
(c) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(d) Because of the rumors at the plant.
4. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is a metallurgy expert.
(b) He is the chief designer.
(c) He is the assistant to the president.
(d) He is a test pilot.
5. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is damaged.
(b) It is not the original.
(c) It is rusted.
(d) It is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
2. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
4. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
5. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)