|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her new assistant.
(b) The chief designer.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) Her secretary.
2. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
3. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) Casey Singleton.
(b) The air traffic controller.
(c) The pilot.
(d) A passenger on the flight.
4. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) As long as she needs.
(d) One week.
5. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(b) Because it is company policy.
(c) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(d) Because of the rumors at the plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
2. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
3. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
4. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
5. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)