|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His infant daughter.
(b) His laptop.
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His video camera.
2. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(b) He was only in the way in marketing.
(c) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
(d) He was sent away by the administration.
3. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sold off to another company.
(b) They are being sent to Korea.
(c) They are being sent to China as well.
(d) They are being sabatoged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
3. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
4. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
5. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)