|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Investigator.
(b) Head of Quality Assurance.
(c) Head of Human Resources.
(d) Chief Financial Officer.
2. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) The remnants of a bomb.
(b) A dead man.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A piece of luggage.
3. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) Harold Edgarton.
(b) Casey's forged signature.
(c) The executive Norton is working with in China.
(d) John Marder.
4. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Staging a work slowdown.
(b) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
(c) Sending letters to John Marder.
(d) Refusing to finish the wings.
5. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) The forward lurching.
(b) The roller coaster effect.
(c) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(d) The porpoising.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
2. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
3. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
4. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)