|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
(b) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(c) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(d) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
2. Who is Jack Rogers?
(a) An investigator.
(b) A flight simulation pilot.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A passenger that wants to sue Norton.
3. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She jumps onto a tarp.
(b) She slides down the wing.
(c) She is pushed off.
(d) She climbs down scaffolding.
4. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) The forward lurching.
(b) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(c) The porpoising.
(d) The roller coaster effect.
5. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) A video camera.
(b) A dead man.
(c) A piece of luggage.
(d) The remnants of a bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
2. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
3. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
4. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
5. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)