|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(b) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(c) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(d) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
2. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One week.
(b) As long as she needs.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
3. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(b) The slats had been damaged.
(c) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(d) The autopilot had been replaced.
4. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(c) Engine oil.
5. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A test pilot at Norton.
(c) An irrate union worker.
(d) A investigator working for both sides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
2. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
3. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)