|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
(b) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(c) Don Brull's intentions.
(d) John Chung's intentions.
3. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a summer camp.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(c) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
4. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information on it is corrupt.
(b) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(c) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(d) It was destroyed during the flight.
5. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her assistant.
(b) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) The president of the company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
2. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
3. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
5. Who is Jack Rogers?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)