|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) Harold Edgarton.
(b) The executive Norton is working with in China.
(c) Casey's forged signature.
(d) John Marder.
2. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(b) She is sure she will lose her job.
(c) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(d) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
3. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
4. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) An irrate union worker.
(b) A test pilot at Norton.
(c) A investigator working for both sides.
(d) A reporter.
5. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She slides down the wing.
(b) She jumps onto a tarp.
(c) She is pushed off.
(d) She climbs down scaffolding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
2. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
3. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
4. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
5. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)