|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(b) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
(c) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(d) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
2. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too big.
(b) It is in poor condition.
(c) It is brand new.
(d) It is too small.
3. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(b) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(d) To a summer camp.
4. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(b) John Marder.
(c) The FAA.
(d) Flight simulations.
5. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) The FAA inspector.
(b) A passenger.
(c) A stewardess.
(d) The co-pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
2. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
3. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
4. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
5. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)