|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
2. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Human Resources.
(b) Head of Quality Assurance.
(c) Chief Investigator.
(d) Chief Financial Officer.
3. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Loss of engine power.
(b) An electrical malfunction.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) A problem with autopilot.
4. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) A piece of luggage.
(b) A video camera.
(c) The remnants of a bomb.
(d) A dead man.
5. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She climbs down scaffolding.
(b) She slides down the wing.
(c) She is pushed off.
(d) She jumps onto a tarp.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
2. Who is Teddy Rawley?
3. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
4. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
5. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)