|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York City.
2. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 years.
3. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The slats had been damaged.
(b) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(c) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(d) The autopilot had been replaced.
4. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(d) Engine oil.
5. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) An act of terrorism.
(b) A mechanical error.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
3. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
4. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
5. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)