|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) Bob Richman.
(b) The engineers.
(c) The vice president of the company.
(d) The local worker's union.
2. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The slats had been damaged.
(b) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(c) The autopilot had been replaced.
(d) The locking pin had never been replaced.
3. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) A deranged passenger.
(b) Loss of an engine.
(c) Severe turbulence.
(d) Low fuel.
4. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
5. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(a) Engine oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
2. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
4. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
5. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)