|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She climbs down scaffolding.
(b) She slides down the wing.
(c) She jumps onto a tarp.
(d) She is pushed off.
2. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
(b) An autopilot malfunction.
(c) Pilot error.
(d) Slats deployment.
3. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) A stewardess.
(b) The co-pilot.
(c) The FAA inspector.
(d) A passenger.
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The vice president of the company.
(b) The local worker's union.
(c) The engineers.
(d) Bob Richman.
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews weather reports.
(b) She reviews reports from other planes.
(c) She talks to the co-pilot.
(d) She talks to the passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
2. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
3. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
4. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)