|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is brand new.
(c) It is too big.
(d) It is in poor condition.
2. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sent to Korea.
(b) They are being sent to China as well.
(c) They are being sold off to another company.
(d) They are being sabatoged.
3. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) Don Brull's intentions.
(b) John Chung's intentions.
(c) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(d) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
4. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
(a) The passenger interviews.
(b) The autopilot mechanism.
(c) The pilot's statements.
(d) The air traffic controller's statement.
5. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
2. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
3. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
4. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
5. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)