|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She is pushed off.
(b) She jumps onto a tarp.
(c) She climbs down scaffolding.
(d) She slides down the wing.
2. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
3. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is a test pilot.
(b) He is the chief designer.
(c) He is the assistant to the president.
(d) He is a metallurgy expert.
4. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(b) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(c) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(d) She is sure she will lose her job.
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
2. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
3. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)