|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
2. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is rusted.
(b) It is damaged.
(c) It is missing.
(d) It is not the original.
3. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) On the wing.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In an overhead compartment.
(d) In the cockpit.
4. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) Don Brull's intentions.
(b) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(c) John Chung's intentions.
(d) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
5. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
2. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
3. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
4. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
5. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)