|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) Don Brull's intentions.
(b) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
(c) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(d) John Chung's intentions.
2. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(b) It did not cause the accident.
(c) It did cause the accident.
(d) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
4. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(b) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(c) It makes the plane unbalanced.
(d) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her new assistant.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) The chief designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
2. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
3. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
4. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
5. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)