|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One year.
(b) As long as she needs.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
2. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
3. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
2. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
3. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)