|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Slats deployment.
(b) A problem with autopilot.
(c) An electrical malfunction.
(d) Loss of engine power.
2. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Quality Assurance.
(b) Chief Investigator.
(c) Head of Human Resources.
(d) Chief Financial Officer.
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) A stewardess.
(b) A passenger.
(c) The FAA inspector.
(d) The co-pilot.
5. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(b) New York City.
(d) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
2. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
5. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)