|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Loss of engine power.
(b) Slats deployment.
(c) An electrical malfunction.
(d) A problem with autopilot.
2. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) A mechanical error.
(d) An act of terrorism.
4. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Write separate reports of what happened.
(b) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(c) Stay on the plane.
(d) Go to the infirmary.
5. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) The pilot.
(b) The air traffic controller.
(c) Casey Singleton.
(d) A passenger on the flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
2. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
3. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
4. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
5. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)