|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(b) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(d) To a summer camp.
2. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) The remnants of a bomb.
(b) A piece of luggage.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A dead man.
3. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Financial Officer.
(b) Head of Quality Assurance.
(c) Head of Human Resources.
(d) Chief Investigator.
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) The president of the company.
(b) The chief designer.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) Her new assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
2. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
4. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)