|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) New York City.
(d) Hong Kong.
2. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) The chief designer.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) Her new assistant.
3. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) On the wing.
(c) In the cockpit.
(d) In an overhead compartment.
4. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A 757.
(b) A N-22.
(c) A DC-10
(d) A 747.
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One week.
(b) As long as she needs.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
2. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
3. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
4. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)