|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(b) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(c) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(d) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
2. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Slats deployment.
(b) An electrical malfunction.
(c) A problem with autopilot.
(d) Loss of engine power.
3. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Go to the infirmary.
(b) Write separate reports of what happened.
(c) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(d) Stay on the plane.
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(a) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
2. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
3. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
4. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
5. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)