|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The vice president of the company.
(b) Bob Richman.
(c) The engineers.
(d) The local worker's union.
2. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
3. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) The co-pilot.
(b) The FAA inspector.
(c) A passenger.
(d) A stewardess.
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) The flight data recorder shows no pilot error.
(b) The pilot personally received training at Norton Aircraft.
(c) The co-pilot confirms the pilot's story.
(d) Pilot error does not fit in with the chain of events.
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) As long as she needs.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
3. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
4. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)