|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(d) Engine oil.
2. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) A piece of luggage.
(b) A video camera.
(c) The remnants of a bomb.
(d) A dead man.
3. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 689.
(b) Flight 987.
(c) Flight 545.
(d) Flight 342.
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) The co-pilot confirms the pilot's story.
(b) The pilot personally received training at Norton Aircraft.
(c) Pilot error does not fit in with the chain of events.
(d) The flight data recorder shows no pilot error.
5. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(b) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(c) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(d) The incident was caused by a passenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
2. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)