|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
3. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(b) Her secretary.
(c) Her assistant.
(d) The president of the company.
4. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) A piece of luggage.
(b) A video camera.
(c) The remnants of a bomb.
(d) A dead man.
5. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) New York City.
(c) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
3. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
4. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
5. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)