|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His laptop.
(b) His infant daughter.
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His video camera.
2. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a summer camp.
(b) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A N-22.
(b) A 757.
(c) A DC-10
(d) A 747.
4. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) A dead man.
(b) A piece of luggage.
(c) The remnants of a bomb.
(d) A video camera.
5. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
2. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)