|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) Casey Singleton.
(b) The air traffic controller.
(c) The pilot.
(d) A passenger on the flight.
2. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(c) Engine oil.
3. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(b) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(c) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(d) The incident was caused by a passenger.
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 years.
5. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 689.
(b) Flight 987.
(c) Flight 342.
(d) Flight 545.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
2. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)