|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews reports from other planes.
(b) She talks to the passengers.
(c) She talks to the co-pilot.
(d) She reviews weather reports.
2. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Quality Assurance.
(b) Head of Human Resources.
(c) Chief Investigator.
(d) Chief Financial Officer.
3. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her assistant.
(b) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) The president of the company.
4. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) The pilot.
(b) The air traffic controller.
(c) Casey Singleton.
(d) A passenger on the flight.
5. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) A problem with autopilot.
(b) Loss of engine power.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) An electrical malfunction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
2. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
4. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)