|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 545.
(b) Flight 987.
(c) Flight 689.
(d) Flight 342.
2. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(b) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(c) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(d) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
3. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The engineers.
(b) The local worker's union.
(c) The vice president of the company.
(d) Bob Richman.
4. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) As long as she needs.
5. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(c) Hong Kong.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
2. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
3. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
4. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
5. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)