|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(a) Engine oil.
2. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) New York City.
3. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Severe turbulence.
(b) A deranged passenger.
(c) Low fuel.
(d) Loss of an engine.
4. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) As long as she needs.
5. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) The flight data recorder shows no pilot error.
(b) The co-pilot confirms the pilot's story.
(c) The pilot personally received training at Norton Aircraft.
(d) Pilot error does not fit in with the chain of events.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
2. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)