|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The local worker's union.
(b) The vice president of the company.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) The engineers.
2. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 6 months.
3. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) A problem with autopilot.
(b) Slats deployment.
(c) Loss of engine power.
(d) An electrical malfunction.
4. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(d) Engine oil.
5. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Severe turbulence.
(b) Low fuel.
(c) Loss of an engine.
(d) A deranged passenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
2. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
3. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
4. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
5. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)