|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(a) Engine oil.
2. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His infant daughter.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His video camera.
(d) His laptop.
3. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 342.
(b) Flight 689.
(c) Flight 545.
(d) Flight 987.
4. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) The FAA inspector.
(b) A passenger.
(c) The co-pilot.
(d) A stewardess.
5. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
2. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
3. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)