|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) Casey Singleton.
(b) A passenger on the flight.
(c) The air traffic controller.
(d) The pilot.
2. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) A stewardess.
(b) A passenger.
(c) The co-pilot.
(d) The FAA inspector.
3. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a summer camp.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(c) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
4. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) As long as she needs.
5. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
2. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
3. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
4. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)