|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) Bob Richman.
(b) The vice president of the company.
(c) The engineers.
(d) The local worker's union.
2. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(b) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(c) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(d) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
3. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
2. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
3. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)