|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The local worker's union.
(b) The vice president of the company.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) The engineers.
2. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(c) To a summer camp.
(d) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
3. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
4. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) A mechanical error.
(c) An act of terrorism.
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Go to the infirmary.
(b) Stay on the plane.
(c) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(d) Write separate reports of what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
2. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
3. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)