|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
(a) Setting her up to take the fall.
(b) Paying off Jack Rogers.
(c) Orchestrating the incident on Flight 545.
(d) Paying off Chinese executives.
2. What happens to Malone as the pilot is reenacting what took place on Flight 545?
(a) She becomes ill.
(b) She passes out.
(c) She cut her head on the seat in front of her.
(d) She is thrown from her seat.
3. What signal does the plane give the pilot on the flight reenactment?
(a) A slat deployment warning.
(b) A malfunction warning.
(c) A disagree warning.
(d) An emergency landing required warning.
4. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) In the cockpit.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) On the wing.
(d) In an overhead compartment.
5. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(b) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(c) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
(d) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
2. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
3. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
4. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)