Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She is pushed off.
(b) She slides down the wing.
(c) She climbs down scaffolding.
(d) She jumps onto a tarp.
2. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) In her office.
(b) At a video store.
(c) At home.
(d) In Marder's office.
3. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(d) El Segundo.
4. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Stay on the plane.
(b) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(c) Go to the infirmary.
(d) Write separate reports of what happened.
5. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
2. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
4. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
5. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)