Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews weather reports.
(b) She talks to the co-pilot.
(c) She talks to the passengers.
(d) She reviews reports from other planes.
2. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) On the wing.
(b) In an overhead compartment.
(c) In the cockpit.
(d) In the bathroom.
3. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(a) Engine oil.
4. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Investigator.
(b) Chief Financial Officer.
(c) Head of Human Resources.
(d) Head of Quality Assurance.
5. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) The FAA inspector.
(b) A passenger.
(c) The co-pilot.
(d) A stewardess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
2. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
4. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)