|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) The remnants of a bomb.
(b) A dead man.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A piece of luggage.
2. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews weather reports.
(b) She talks to the passengers.
(c) She reviews reports from other planes.
(d) She talks to the co-pilot.
3. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) Pilot error does not fit in with the chain of events.
(b) The flight data recorder shows no pilot error.
(c) The pilot personally received training at Norton Aircraft.
(d) The co-pilot confirms the pilot's story.
4. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
(a) The safety of the N-22.
(b) The lack of genuine parts on the N-22.
(c) Whether or not the story will lead anywhere.
(d) Casey's credentials.
5. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
2. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
3. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
4. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
5. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)