|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews reports from other planes.
(b) She reviews weather reports.
(c) She talks to the passengers.
(d) She talks to the co-pilot.
2. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The autopilot mechanism.
(b) The wing.
(c) The slats.
(d) The engine.
3. Who is Jennifer Malone?
(a) A magazine editor.
(b) A radio broadcaster.
(c) A television news producer.
(d) A newspaper reporter.
4. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
(b) Jennifer Malone.
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(b) Stay on the plane.
(c) Go to the infirmary.
(d) Write separate reports of what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
2. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
3. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
4. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
5. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)