|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Sending letters to John Marder.
(b) Refusing to finish the wings.
(c) Staging a work slowdown.
(d) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
2. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
(a) Before 6 am.
(b) Before 5 am.
(c) Before 8 am.
(d) Before 7 am.
3. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
(a) Kenny Burne.
4. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did cause the accident.
(b) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
5. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
(b) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(c) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(d) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
2. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
3. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
4. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
5. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)