|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
(a) One of the proximity sensors malfunctioned.
(b) The autopilot malfunctioned.
(c) One of the slats malfunctioned.
(d) The wheel deployment malfunctioned.
2. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
3. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) A stewardess.
(b) A passenger.
(c) The FAA inspector.
(d) The co-pilot.
4. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Leak it to the press.
(b) Show it to Marder.
(c) Hide it from Casey.
(d) Destroy it.
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She talks to the passengers.
(b) She reviews reports from other planes.
(c) She talks to the co-pilot.
(d) She reviews weather reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
2. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
3. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
4. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
5. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)