|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
(a) To replace the film.
(b) To go to lunch.
(c) Because Jennifer Malone tells him to.
(d) Because Casey is crying.
2. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) A problem with autopilot.
(b) An electrical malfunction.
(c) Loss of engine power.
(d) Slats deployment.
3. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
(a) Casey cuts Marder off and begins answering questions.
(b) Marder tells Jennifer that Casey will answer the rest of the questions.
(c) Marder leaves the room.
(d) Marder explodes at Jennifer's questions.
4. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(b) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(c) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(d) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
5. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A bonus.
(b) A raise.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A two week vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
2. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
3. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
4. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
5. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)