|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
(b) Refusing to finish the wings.
(c) Sending letters to John Marder.
(d) Staging a work slowdown.
2. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
(a) One of the pilots has hired a lawyer.
(b) One of the pilots has died.
(c) One of the pilots committed suicide.
(d) One of the pilots wants to talk to her privately.
3. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(c) An act of terrorism.
(d) A mechanical error.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
2. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
3. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
4. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
5. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)