|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She denies is exists.
(b) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(c) She switches it for her own report.
(d) She hesitates to offer it.
2. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
(b) A report about Flight 545.
(c) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(d) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
3. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(b) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(c) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(d) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
4. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sent to Korea.
(b) They are being sabatoged.
(c) They are being sold off to another company.
(d) They are being sent to China as well.
5. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Human Resources.
(b) Head of Quality Assurance.
(c) Chief Financial Officer.
(d) Chief Investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
2. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
3. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
4. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
5. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)