|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
2. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
(a) It will show that the cause of the incident is undetermined.
(b) It will be released the next day.
(c) It will show that Marder is guilty.
(d) It will prove Norton's innocence.
3. Who is the first person Jennifer Malone interviews?
4. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(d) To a summer camp.
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(b) Go to the infirmary.
(c) Write separate reports of what happened.
(d) Stay on the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
2. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
3. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
4. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
5. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)