|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews weather reports.
(b) She talks to the co-pilot.
(c) She talks to the passengers.
(d) She reviews reports from other planes.
2. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Reardon has his own agenda.
(b) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
(c) Reardon is kind and gracious.
(d) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
3. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
(a) Her last story proved to be untrue.
(b) One of her current stories has been cancelled.
(c) Her boss wants a story no one else had covered.
(d) She wants a promotion.
4. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her assistant.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(d) Her secretary.
5. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Leak it to the press.
(b) Show it to Marder.
(c) Hide it from Casey.
(d) Destroy it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
3. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
4. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)