|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The union threats.
(b) The deal with China.
(c) The wing sell off to China.
(d) The slat deployment problems.
2. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) Her new assistant.
(c) The chief designer.
(d) The president of the company.
3. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(b) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) Taking the wing apart.
(d) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
4. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
(b) Reardon has his own agenda.
(c) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
(d) Reardon is kind and gracious.
5. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(b) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(c) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(d) It makes the plane unbalanced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
3. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
4. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
5. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)