|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
(a) He changes the interview to an earlier time.
(b) He stays in the room while Casey is interviewed.
(c) He takes her notes from her.
(d) He tells her is she messes up, she will be fired.
2. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
(a) They left immediately after the incident.
(b) They only speak Chinese.
(c) Their lawyer told them not to speak to her.
(d) They won't return her phone calls.
3. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
4. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) A mechanical error.
(c) An act of terrorism.
5. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(b) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(c) To look for a QAR.
(d) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
3. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
4. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
5. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)