|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Speed it up.
(c) Slow it down.
(d) Edit it.
2. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A test pilot at Norton.
(b) A reporter.
(c) An irrate union worker.
(d) A investigator working for both sides.
3. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit locking pin.
(b) The incident ofnFlight 545 was caused by a counterfeit slat.
(c) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a counterfeit thruster cowl.
(d) The incident on Flight 545 was caused by a countefeit proximity sensor.
4. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The engine.
(b) The slats.
(c) The autopilot mechanism.
(d) The wing.
5. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Human Resources.
(b) Chief Financial Officer.
(c) Head of Quality Assurance.
(d) Chief Investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
2. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
3. How does Malone feel about the interviews she conducted on Thursday morning?
4. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
5. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)