|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(b) The autopilot had been replaced.
(c) The slats had been damaged.
(d) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
2. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
(a) She switches it for her own report.
(b) She hands it over to Jennifer Malone.
(c) She hesitates to offer it.
(d) She denies is exists.
3. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(b) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
(c) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
(d) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
4. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
(c) Jennifer Malone.
5. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) Bob Richman requested it.
(b) The purpose is unclear.
(c) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(d) She requested it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
2. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
5. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)