|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
(b) There was an engine malfunction.
(c) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
(d) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
2. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did cause the accident.
(b) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
3. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
(a) Marder leaves the room.
(b) Casey cuts Marder off and begins answering questions.
(c) Marder explodes at Jennifer's questions.
(d) Marder tells Jennifer that Casey will answer the rest of the questions.
4. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
(a) Call JAA.
(b) Put together a press release.
(c) Falsify a report on the N-22.
(d) Talk to the media waiting outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
2. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
3. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
4. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
5. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)