|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The union threats.
(b) The slat deployment problems.
(c) The deal with China.
(d) The wing sell off to China.
2. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
(a) Interviewing the pilots.
(b) Meeting with the FAA.
(c) A test flight.
(d) Revealing the details of her report.
3. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
(b) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(c) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(d) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
4. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She is sure she will lose her job.
(b) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(c) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(d) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
5. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(b) It did not cause the accident.
(c) It did cause the accident.
(d) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
2. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
4. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
5. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)