|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(b) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(c) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
(d) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
2. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
(b) Kenny Burne.
3. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) New York City.
(b) Los Angeles.
4. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
(a) She wants a promotion.
(b) Her boss wants a story no one else had covered.
(c) Her last story proved to be untrue.
(d) One of her current stories has been cancelled.
5. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
(a) With Casey revealing Marder's lies.
(b) With Casey explaining what her job is at Norton.
(c) With Casey explaining the details of Flight 545.
(d) With Casey reading the statement prepared by Marder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jack Rogers?
2. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
3. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
4. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
5. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)