|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
(a) Why he thinks Norton is in trouble.
(b) How he stumbled upon the Norton story.
(c) Why he is an expert in aircraft.
(d) How hard Casey and her team are working.
2. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is in poor condition.
(c) It is brand new.
(d) It is too big.
3. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) The purpose is unclear.
(b) She requested it.
(c) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(d) Bob Richman requested it.
4. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
(a) Because Casey is crying.
(b) Because Jennifer Malone tells him to.
(c) To go to lunch.
(d) To replace the film.
5. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
(a) At Casey's house.
(b) In a local motel.
(c) Outside of Norton in her car.
(d) In the Norton boardroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
2. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
3. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
4. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
5. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)