|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was only in the way in marketing.
(b) He was sent away by the administration.
(c) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(d) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
2. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(b) Taking the wing apart.
(c) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(d) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
3. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
(a) Jennifer Malone.
4. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
(a) A FAA investigator.
(b) A Chinese executive.
(c) A FBI investigator.
(d) A media trainer.
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews weather reports.
(b) She talks to the passengers.
(c) She talks to the co-pilot.
(d) She reviews reports from other planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
2. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
3. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)