|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
(b) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(c) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
(d) A report about Flight 545.
2. Who is Marty Reardon?
(a) One of Jennifer Malone's cameramen.
(b) One of Jennifer Malone's assistants.
(c) One of Jennifer Malone's producers.
(d) One of Jennifer Malone's reporters.
3. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
(a) One month.
(b) One hour.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
4. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Low fuel.
(b) A deranged passenger.
(c) Loss of an engine.
(d) Severe turbulence.
5. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) More counterfeit parts.
(b) Another data voice recorder.
(c) Another video camara.
(d) The American passenger's laptop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
2. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
4. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
5. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)