|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(b) It did not cause the accident.
(c) It did cause the accident.
(d) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
2. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) Bob Richman is missing.
(b) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
(c) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
(d) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(b) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(c) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
(d) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
(a) An autopilot malfunction.
(b) Pilot error.
(d) Slats deployment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jennifer Malone?
2. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
3. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
4. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
5. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)