|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
(a) Harold Edgarton.
(b) John Chung.
(c) Bob Richmand.
(d) John Marder.
2. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(b) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(c) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
(d) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
3. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Leak it to the press.
(b) Show it to Marder.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Hide it from Casey.
4. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(b) It did cause the accident.
(c) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(d) It did not cause the accident.
5. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
(a) The pilot's statements.
(b) The passenger interviews.
(c) The air traffic controller's statement.
(d) The autopilot mechanism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
2. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
3. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
4. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
5. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)