|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was mistakenly put into the press packets that Reardon surprises Casey with during the interview?
(a) A report about the N-22's counterfeit parts.
(b) A report about the autopilot malfunction tendencies of the N-22.
(c) A report about the N-22's flight characteristics.
(d) A report about the malfunctioning proximity sensors on the N-22.
2. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Human Resources.
(b) Chief Financial Officer.
(c) Chief Investigator.
(d) Head of Quality Assurance.
3. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) As long as she needs.
(d) One year.
4. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
(a) With anger.
(b) With surprise.
(c) With patience.
(d) By asking questions of his own.
5. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) A report about Flight 545.
(b) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(c) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
(d) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
2. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
3. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
4. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
5. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)