|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) Hong Kong.
(b) New York City.
2. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A promotion.
(b) A raise.
(c) A two week vacation.
(d) A bonus.
3. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was the slats deploying.
(b) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(c) It was a small explosion.
(d) It was the autopilot shutting off.
4. What does the JAA press release say?
(a) N-22s have been approved for further travel.
(b) It is ordering all N-22s to be grounded,
(c) Norton aircraft is under investigation for installing fraudulant parts.
(d) It is refusing to certify N-22s.
5. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The slat deployment problems.
(b) The deal with China.
(c) The wing sell off to China.
(d) The union threats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
2. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
3. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
4. What is the condition of the locking pin?
5. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)