|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His infant daughter.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His laptop.
(d) His video camera.
2. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(b) It did cause the accident.
(c) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(d) It did not cause the accident.
4. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(b) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(c) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(d) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
5. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) The forward lurching.
(b) The roller coaster effect.
(c) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(d) The porpoising.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
2. What is the condition of the locking pin?
3. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
4. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)