|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) A dead man.
(b) A video camera.
(c) A piece of luggage.
(d) The remnants of a bomb.
2. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(b) The autopilot had been replaced.
(c) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
(d) The slats had been damaged.
3. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) Casey's forged signature.
(b) Harold Edgarton.
(c) John Marder.
(d) The executive Norton is working with in China.
4. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) A problem with autopilot.
(b) An electrical malfunction.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) Loss of engine power.
5. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of the rumors at the plant.
(b) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(c) Because it is company policy.
(d) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
3. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
4. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
5. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)