|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Loss of an engine.
(b) A deranged passenger.
(c) Low fuel.
(d) Severe turbulence.
2. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(b) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(c) She is sure she will lose her job.
(d) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
4. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A N-22.
(b) A 757.
(c) A 747.
(d) A DC-10
5. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
2. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
3. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
4. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
5. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)