|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(b) The forward lurching.
(c) The porpoising.
(d) The roller coaster effect.
2. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did not cause the accident.
(b) It did cause the accident.
(c) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(d) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
3. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) Flight simulations.
(b) Jack Rogers.
(c) John Marder.
(d) The FAA.
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) The pilot personally received training at Norton Aircraft.
(b) The flight data recorder shows no pilot error.
(c) Pilot error does not fit in with the chain of events.
(d) The co-pilot confirms the pilot's story.
5. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) A problem with autopilot.
(b) Loss of engine power.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) An electrical malfunction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
2. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
3. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
4. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)