|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jack Rogers?
(a) A reporter.
(b) An investigator.
(c) A passenger that wants to sue Norton.
(d) A flight simulation pilot.
2. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) The porpoising.
(b) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(c) The forward lurching.
(d) The roller coaster effect.
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A investigator working for both sides.
(b) An irrate union worker.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A test pilot at Norton.
4. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
5. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(a) A mechanical error.
(c) An act of terrorism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
2. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
4. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
5. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)