|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(b) The forward lurching.
(c) The porpoising.
(d) The roller coaster effect.
2. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He sounds confused.
(b) He is confident that everything is under control.
(c) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(d) He did everything right.
3. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) In the cockpit.
(b) On the wing.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In an overhead compartment.
4. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(b) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(c) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(d) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
5. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) An irrate union worker.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A investigator working for both sides.
(d) A test pilot at Norton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
2. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
5. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)