|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(b) She is sure she will lose her job.
(c) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(d) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
2. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) A deranged passenger.
(b) Loss of an engine.
(c) Low fuel.
(d) Severe turbulence.
3. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(b) The information on it is corrupt.
(c) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(d) It was destroyed during the flight.
4. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sent to China as well.
(b) They are being sent to Korea.
(c) They are being sold off to another company.
(d) They are being sabatoged.
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is brand new.
(b) It is too small.
(c) It is too big.
(d) It is in poor condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)