|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(b) Engine oil.
2. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) The pilot.
(b) The air traffic controller.
(c) A passenger on the flight.
(d) Casey Singleton.
3. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The proximity sensor.
(b) The locking pins.
(c) The autopilot.
(d) The slats.
4. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(b) To a summer camp.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
5. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(b) Because he is working for Mader.
(c) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
(d) Because Mader wants to be president.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
2. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
3. What is the condition of the locking pin?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)