|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her assistant.
(b) Her secretary.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) The man in charge of the mailroom.
2. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A investigator working for both sides.
(b) An irrate union worker.
(c) A test pilot at Norton.
(d) A reporter.
3. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
4. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) Casey Singleton.
(b) The pilot.
(c) The air traffic controller.
(d) A passenger on the flight.
5. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(b) Engine oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
3. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)