|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Severe turbulence.
(b) Loss of an engine.
(c) Low fuel.
(d) A deranged passenger.
2. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) The FAA.
(b) Flight simulations.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Jack Rogers.
3. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) A problem with autopilot.
(b) Loss of engine power.
(c) An electrical malfunction.
(d) Slats deployment.
4. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Investigator.
(b) Head of Human Resources.
(c) Chief Financial Officer.
(d) Head of Quality Assurance.
5. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) Her assistant.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) The man in charge of the mailroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
2. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
3. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
4. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
5. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)