|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(b) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It has never been involved in an accident.
(b) It has a good safety record.
(c) It will be discontinued.
(d) It has a flawed design.
3. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(b) Because of the rumors at the plant.
(c) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(d) Because it is company policy.
4. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(b) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(c) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(d) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
5. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
2. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
3. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
4. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
5. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)