|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She reviews weather reports.
(b) She reviews reports from other planes.
(c) She talks to the passengers.
(d) She talks to the co-pilot.
2. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A DC-10
(b) A 757.
(c) A N-22.
(d) A 747.
3. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(b) It was destroyed during the flight.
(c) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(d) The information on it is corrupt.
4. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
(a) It is the worse scene he has ever come upon.
(b) Turbulence most likely was the cause.
(c) The incident was caused by a passenger.
(d) Turbulence could not have been the cause.
5. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a summer camp.
(b) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
2. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
3. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)