|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
2. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A investigator working for both sides.
(b) An irrate union worker.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A test pilot at Norton.
3. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of the rumors at the plant.
(b) Because it is company policy.
(c) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(d) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
4. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(b) He did everything right.
(c) He sounds confused.
(d) He is confident that everything is under control.
5. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
2. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
3. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
4. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)