|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
(b) A mechanical error.
(d) An act of terrorism.
2. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
(a) Reporters who have been let into the hanger.
(b) Don Brull's confronting of Casey and Richman.
(c) An executive from China confronting Casey.
(d) A massive tool falling.
3. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) The man in charge of the mailroom.
(c) Her assistant.
(d) The president of the company.
4. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the cockpit.
(c) In an overhead compartment.
(d) On the wing.
5. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
(a) Report to FAA headquarters immediately.
(b) Go to the infirmary.
(c) Stay on the plane.
(d) Write separate reports of what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
2. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
3. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
4. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
5. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)