|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(b) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(c) Because it is company policy.
(d) Because of the rumors at the plant.
2. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
3. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She slides down the wing.
(b) She is pushed off.
(c) She jumps onto a tarp.
(d) She climbs down scaffolding.
4. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) As long as she needs.
(d) One month.
5. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sent to China as well.
(b) They are being sabatoged.
(c) They are being sent to Korea.
(d) They are being sold off to another company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
2. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
4. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
5. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)