|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The local worker's union.
(b) The engineers.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) The vice president of the company.
2. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her new assistant.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) The chief designer.
3. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 342.
(b) Flight 545.
(c) Flight 689.
(d) Flight 987.
4. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) It was destroyed during the flight.
(b) The information on it is corrupt.
(c) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(d) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
5. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(b) To a summer camp.
(c) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
2. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
3. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
4. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
5. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)