|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
(a) Jack Rogers' intentions.
(b) Harold Edgarton's intentions.
(c) Don Brull's intentions.
(d) John Chung's intentions.
2. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
(a) A video camera.
(b) The remnants of a bomb.
(c) A piece of luggage.
(d) A dead man.
3. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 years.
4. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(b) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
(c) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(d) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
5. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Loss of an engine.
(b) Severe turbulence.
(c) A deranged passenger.
(d) Low fuel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
2. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
3. When Casey first boards the damaged plane, what does she conclude is part of the problem?
4. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
5. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)