|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is damaged.
(c) It is rusted.
(d) It is not the original.
2. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A test pilot at Norton.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A investigator working for both sides.
(d) An irrate union worker.
3. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It has never been involved in an accident.
(b) It has a good safety record.
(c) It has a flawed design.
(d) It will be discontinued.
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
(a) Pilot error.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) An autopilot malfunction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
2. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
3. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
4. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
5. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)