|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
(a) She cannot handle two investigations at one time.
(b) She fears it will bring coverage to Flight 545.
(c) She fears it was caused by the same problem as Flight 545.
(d) She is sure she will lose her job.
2. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is brand new.
(b) It is in poor condition.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is too big.
3. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) As long as she needs.
(d) One month.
4. What caused the accident of the N22 being covered on television?
(a) Pilot error.
(b) A malfunction of autopilot.
(c) Slat deployment.
(d) A engine explosion.
5. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The proximity sensor.
(b) The slats.
(c) The autopilot.
(d) The locking pins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
2. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
3. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
4. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
5. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)