|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(b) John Marder.
(c) The FAA.
(d) Flight simulations.
2. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sold off to another company.
(b) They are being sabatoged.
(c) They are being sent to Korea.
(d) They are being sent to China as well.
3. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too big.
(b) It is too small.
(c) It is brand new.
(d) It is in poor condition.
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She talks to the co-pilot.
(b) She reviews weather reports.
(c) She talks to the passengers.
(d) She reviews reports from other planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
2. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
3. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
4. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
5. Who is Jack Rogers?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)