|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
(a) Loss of an engine.
(b) Severe turbulence.
(c) A deranged passenger.
(d) Low fuel.
2. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(b) Flight simulations.
(c) The FAA.
(d) John Marder.
3. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
(b) He was sent away by the administration.
(c) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(d) He was only in the way in marketing.
4. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(a) Engine oil.
5. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(b) To a summer camp.
(c) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(d) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
2. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
4. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
5. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)