|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He did everything right.
(b) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(c) He is confident that everything is under control.
(d) He sounds confused.
2. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) It was destroyed during the flight.
(b) The information on it is corrupt.
(c) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(d) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
3. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
(a) The engineers.
(b) Bob Richman.
(c) The local worker's union.
(d) The vice president of the company.
4. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
(b) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
(c) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(d) It holds the slats in place during flight.
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(b) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(c) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
(d) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
2. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
4. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
5. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)