|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sent to China as well.
(b) They are being sabatoged.
(c) They are being sold off to another company.
(d) They are being sent to Korea.
2. After speaking with passengers, Casey thinks part of the problem may have been uncommanded slat deployment. Why would this be dangerous?
(a) Slats are only supposed to deploy during takeoff and landing.
(b) The friction during flight can cause a fire.
(c) It causes a loss in cabin pressure.
(d) It makes the plane unbalanced.
3. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She jumps onto a tarp.
(b) She slides down the wing.
(c) She is pushed off.
(d) She climbs down scaffolding.
4. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is in poor condition.
(d) It is brand new.
5. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
2. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
3. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
4. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
5. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)