|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
(b) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(c) To pick up the in flight magazine.
(d) To review the data from the flight simulator.
2. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
(a) The fact that she can fire him.
(b) The money she paid him to be quiet.
(c) His non-disclosure agreement.
(d) What a good thing he did for Norton.
3. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Leak it to the press.
(c) Hide it from Casey.
(d) Show it to Marder.
4. Which one is not a possibility for the cause of the trouble with the flight?
(a) Loss of engine power.
(b) An electrical malfunction.
(c) Slats deployment.
(d) A problem with autopilot.
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is brand new.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is in poor condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
2. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
3. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
4. What is the main thing Barker discusses when he is interviewed by Jennifer Malone?
5. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)