|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Korea.
(b) To Java.
(c) To China.
(d) To Bombay.
2. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
(a) Meet with the executives from China.
(b) Another interview with Jennifer Malone.
(c) Fire the investigative team.
(d) Meet him in the flight simulator.
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(b) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) It did cause the accident.
4. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) A report about Flight 545.
(b) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(c) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
(d) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
5. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the assistant to the president.
(b) He is a test pilot.
(c) He is the chief designer.
(d) He is a metallurgy expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is JAA?
2. What reason does the pilot of the troubled flight give for the plane's problems?
3. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
4. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)