|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
(a) A stewardess.
(b) The FAA inspector.
(c) A passenger.
(d) The co-pilot.
2. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) With lots of mumbling.
(b) With confidence.
(c) In monosyllables.
(d) In long drawn out paragraphs.
3. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(a) Bob Richman.
(b) Fred Barker.
(d) John Marder.
4. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did cause the accident.
(b) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
5. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) The president of the company.
(b) Her secretary.
(c) Her new assistant.
(d) The chief designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
2. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
3. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
4. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
5. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)