|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) With confidence.
(b) With lots of mumbling.
(c) In long drawn out paragraphs.
(d) In monosyllables.
2. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(b) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(c) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(d) To look for a QAR.
3. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) Harold Edgarton.
(b) John Marder.
(c) The executive Norton is working with in China.
(d) Casey's forged signature.
4. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
5. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
(b) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(c) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
(d) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
2. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
3. Who is Jennifer Malone?
4. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
5. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)