|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
(a) With patience.
(b) With anger.
(c) With surprise.
(d) By asking questions of his own.
2. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His infant daughter.
(b) His laptop.
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His video camera.
3. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another video camara.
(b) The American passenger's laptop.
(c) Another data voice recorder.
(d) More counterfeit parts.
4. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) Casey Singleton.
(b) A passenger on the flight.
(c) The air traffic controller.
(d) The pilot.
5. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
(a) The accountant is the wife of the pilot.
(b) The accountant can translate the conversation.
(c) The accountant used to be a designer at Norton.
(d) The accountant is a friend of Casey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FAA official order the flight crew from the troubled flight to do?
2. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
3. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)