|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms Casey's conclusion that slat deployment did not cause the trouble on the flight?
2. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The union threats.
(b) The wing sell off to China.
(c) The deal with China.
(d) The slat deployment problems.
4. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
5. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Norton has known about the problem with slat deployment but has done nothing about it.
(b) Casey is running a cover-up of all Norton's problems.
(c) Norton knows the cause of the incident on Flight 545 but will not reveal it to the public.
(d) Marder paid Casey to stay quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
2. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
3. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
4. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
5. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)