|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey receives the magazine Wednesday's fax is taken from, what does she see?
(a) A picture of John Chung showing his injuries from Flight 545.
(b) A picture of John Chung with the co-pilots from Flight 545.
(c) A picture of John Chung with his family.
(d) An interview with John Chung.
2. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
(a) Their lawyer told them not to speak to her.
(b) They left immediately after the incident.
(c) They won't return her phone calls.
(d) They only speak Chinese.
3. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 342.
(b) Flight 545.
(c) Flight 987.
(d) Flight 689.
4. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She jumps onto a tarp.
(b) She climbs down scaffolding.
(c) She is pushed off.
(d) She slides down the wing.
5. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) The FAA.
(b) John Marder.
(c) Flight simulations.
(d) Jack Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is already at work when Casey arrives early Thursday morning?
2. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
3. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
4. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
5. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)