|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
2. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
(a) Bob Richmand.
(b) John Chung.
(c) Harold Edgarton.
(d) John Marder.
3. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
(a) The slats had been damaged.
(b) The autopilot had been replaced.
(c) The locking pin had never been replaced.
(d) The locking pin and other parts had been replaced.
4. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is brand new.
(d) It is in poor condition.
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
(a) Put together a press release.
(b) Call JAA.
(c) Falsify a report on the N-22.
(d) Talk to the media waiting outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
2. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
3. Who is Jennifer Malone?
4. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
5. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)