|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is JAA?
(a) The Korean version of the FAA.
(b) The European version of the FAA.
(c) The Japanese version of the FAA.
(d) The Australian version of the FAA.
2. Where on the plane does a female American passenger hear a noise before the incident?
(a) In the cockpit.
(b) On the wing.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In an overhead compartment.
3. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
(a) The accountant is a friend of Casey.
(b) The accountant is the wife of the pilot.
(c) The accountant can translate the conversation.
(d) The accountant used to be a designer at Norton.
4. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) To a scheduled visit with Casey's father.
(b) To a scheduled visit with Casey's mother.
(c) To a scheduled visit with her daughter's father.
(d) To a summer camp.
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is in poor condition.
(c) It is too big.
(d) It is brand new.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
2. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
3. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
4. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
5. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)