|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jennifer Malone?
(a) A television news producer.
(b) A radio broadcaster.
(c) A newspaper reporter.
(d) A magazine editor.
2. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(b) Fred Barker.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Bob Richman.
3. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is damaged.
(c) It is not the original.
(d) It is rusted.
4. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A raise.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A two week vacation.
(d) A bonus.
5. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(b) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(c) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(d) Taking the wing apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
2. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
3. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
4. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
5. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)