|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) Her assistant.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) The man in charge of the mailroom.
2. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her new assistant.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) The chief designer.
(d) Her secretary.
3. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) The roller coaster effect.
(b) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(c) The porpoising.
(d) The forward lurching.
4. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(c) Jack Rogers.
(d) John Chung.
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) As long as she needs.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
2. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
3. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
4. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
5. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)