|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
(b) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(d) Taking the wing apart.
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The proximity sensor.
(b) The locking pins.
(c) The slats.
(d) The autopilot.
3. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) Don Brull.
4. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
(b) Bob Richman is missing.
(c) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
(d) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
5. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
2. What makes Casey rule out pilot error as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
3. What is the condition of the locking pin?
4. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
5. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)