|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
2. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(b) Don Brull.
(d) Bob Richman.
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A N-22.
(b) A 747.
(c) A DC-10
(d) A 757.
4. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She talks to the co-pilot.
(b) She talks to the passengers.
(c) She reviews weather reports.
(d) She reviews reports from other planes.
5. Casey learns it will take how long to recreate the events on Flight 545 using the information from the flight data recorder?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
2. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
3. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
4. The morning of the interview with Jennifer Malone, when does Casey arrive at Norton?
5. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)