|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) The union threats.
(b) The wing sell off to China.
(c) The slat deployment problems.
(d) The deal with China.
2. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(b) He was sent away by the administration.
(c) He was only in the way in marketing.
(d) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
3. Why is the cockpit recorder of no help in Casey's investigation?
(a) Because it was too early for it to be turned on.
(b) Because it was purposely destoyed by someone trying to cover up what happened.
(c) Because it cannot be used in a lawsuit.
(d) Because it was destroyed when the incident happened.
4. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) San Diego.
(b) El Segundo.
(d) San Francisco.
5. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FAA official's conclusion as soon as he enters the troubled plane after it is evacuated?
2. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
3. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
4. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
5. What is the condition of the locking pin?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)