|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
(a) It holds the wheels in place during flight.
(b) It holds the Flight Data Recorder in place during flight.
(c) It holds the slats in place during flight.
(d) It holds the cockpit doors in place during flight.
2. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
3. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
(b) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(c) He was sent away by the administration.
(d) He was only in the way in marketing.
4. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
5. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Investigator.
(b) Chief Financial Officer.
(c) Head of Quality Assurance.
(d) Head of Human Resources.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the interview between Jennifer Malone and Marder take place?
2. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
4. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
5. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)