|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jack Rogers?
(a) A flight simulation pilot.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A passenger that wants to sue Norton.
(d) An investigator.
2. Who reports the plane's activity to the FAA?
(a) Casey Singleton.
(b) The air traffic controller.
(c) The pilot.
(d) A passenger on the flight.
3. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
(a) Because Mader wants to be president.
(b) Because Don Brull tells him Mader started the rumor.
(c) Because Jack finds a note from Mader.
(d) Because he is working for Mader.
4. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 689.
(b) Flight 342.
(c) Flight 987.
(d) Flight 545.
5. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(b) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(c) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(d) To look for a QAR.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
2. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
4. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
5. Who tells Casey the pilot said the problem was caused by uncommanded slat deployment?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)