|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the assistant to the president.
(b) He is a metallurgy expert.
(c) He is the chief designer.
(d) He is a test pilot.
2. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
(b) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(c) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(d) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
3. While inspecting the plane what does Casey see on nearly every surface?
(c) Engine oil.
4. Why does Casey board the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) To look for an anonymous note left in the cockpit for her.
(b) To look in the cockpit for a missing radio.
(c) To look over the plane and find any information she missed.
(d) To look for a QAR.
5. Where is Jennifer Malone staying while waiting to interview Marder?
(a) In a local motel.
(b) At Casey's house.
(c) In the Norton boardroom.
(d) Outside of Norton in her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
2. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. Who is Jack Rogers?
4. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)