|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marder tell Jennifer the FAA did about the slat problem?
(a) The FAA forced domestic airlines to fix the problem.
(b) The FAA forced all airlines to fix the problem.
(c) The FAA did nothing about the problem.
(d) The FAA forced foreign airlines to fix the problem.
2. Who, besides Marder, tells Casey she must lie in the Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
(b) Jack Rogers.
(d) Norton's lawyers.
3. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She slides down the wing.
(b) She climbs down scaffolding.
(c) She is pushed off.
(d) She jumps onto a tarp.
4. How does Barker act in front of the cameras?
5. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The engine.
(b) The autopilot mechanism.
(c) The wing.
(d) The slats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
2. What does Marder tell Casey to say during her Friday morning interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
4. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
5. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)