|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
(a) It has trouble with slat deployment.
(b) It has trouble with autopilot.
(c) It should be grounded.
(d) All models should be rebuilt.
2. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
(a) Pilot error.
(c) An autopilot malfunction.
(d) Slats deployment.
3. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another data voice recorder.
(b) More counterfeit parts.
(c) Another video camara.
(d) The American passenger's laptop.
4. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
5. What makes Casey rule out turbulence as the cause of the troubled flight before she even inspects the aircraft?
(a) She talks to the co-pilot.
(b) She reviews weather reports.
(c) She reviews reports from other planes.
(d) She talks to the passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
2. What does the JAA press release say?
3. What is JAA?
4. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
5. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)