|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is rusted.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is damaged.
(d) It is not the original.
2. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) In her office.
(b) In Marder's office.
(c) At home.
(d) At a video store.
3. How does Jack Rogers act in front of the cameras?
4. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(b) The porpoising.
(c) The forward lurching.
(d) The roller coaster effect.
5. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
2. What is the condition of the locking pin?
3. While inspecting the plane, what does Casey see stuck in an overhead compartment?
4. Who does Marder speak with immediately after his interview with Jennifer Malone?
5. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)