|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To get him away from the office on Thursday morning, what errand does Casey send Richman on?
(a) To pick up the in flight magazine.
(b) To review the data from the flight simulator.
(c) To bring paperwork to Norma.
(d) To get breakfast for the investigative crew.
2. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
(a) John Marder.
(b) Bob Richmand.
(c) John Chung.
(d) Harold Edgarton.
3. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It has a flawed design.
(b) It has never been involved in an accident.
(c) It will be discontinued.
(d) It has a good safety record.
4. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) A faulty parts story.
(b) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
(c) A media frenzy.
(d) Jennifer's only focus.
5. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(b) John Marder.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) Fred Barker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
2. What does Jack Rogers reveal about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
3. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
4. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
5. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)