|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
(a) Edit it.
(b) Slow it down.
(c) Speed it up.
(d) Destroy it.
2. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(b) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
3. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) An irrate union worker.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A investigator working for both sides.
(d) A test pilot at Norton.
4. What lie does Barker tell about Norton during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) Casey is running a cover-up of all Norton's problems.
(b) Norton has known about the problem with slat deployment but has done nothing about it.
(c) Norton knows the cause of the incident on Flight 545 but will not reveal it to the public.
(d) Marder paid Casey to stay quiet.
5. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The autopilot mechanism.
(b) The wing.
(c) The engine.
(d) The slats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
2. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
3. During the interview with Jennifer Malone, what is Jack Rogers never allowed to explain?
4. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
5. Where did the pilot of the troubled flight make an emergency landing?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)