|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) A report about Flight 545.
(b) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
(c) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(d) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
2. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
3. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
(a) The autopilot mechanism.
(b) The slats.
(c) The engine.
(d) The wing.
4. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too big.
(b) It is too small.
(c) It is in poor condition.
(d) It is brand new.
5. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(b) Because of the rumors at the plant.
(c) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(d) Because it is company policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
2. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
3. What does Marder tell Casey she needs to do on Friday morning?
4. What does Casey begin to suspect Marder of after the interview with Jennifer Malone on Thursday morning?
5. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)