|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
(a) The forward lurching.
(b) The roller coaster effect.
(c) Uncommanded slat deployment.
(d) The porpoising.
2. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
3. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
(a) An executive from China confronting Casey.
(b) Reporters who have been let into the hanger.
(c) A massive tool falling.
(d) Don Brull's confronting of Casey and Richman.
4. What is the only new information Casey learns at the Thursday morning meeting with the investigative crew?
(a) One of the proximity sensors malfunctioned.
(b) The wheel deployment malfunctioned.
(c) The autopilot malfunctioned.
(d) One of the slats malfunctioned.
5. After speaking with the audio technician, what does Casey confirm about the sound at the beginning of the video she found in the cockpit?
(a) It was the proximity sensor breaking.
(b) It was the autopilot shutting off.
(c) It was the slats deploying.
(d) It was a small explosion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
2. Who secretly follows Casey to the N-22 from Flight 545 Thursday night?
3. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
4. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)