|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
(b) Staging a work slowdown.
(c) Refusing to finish the wings.
(d) Sending letters to John Marder.
2. How does Jack Rogers answer questions during his interview with Jennifer Malone?
(a) In long drawn out paragraphs.
(b) In monosyllables.
(c) With lots of mumbling.
(d) With confidence.
3. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sabatoged.
(b) They are being sold off to another company.
(c) They are being sent to China as well.
(d) They are being sent to Korea.
4. What announcement does Marder make before he ends the interview with Jennifer?
(a) Norton has ended the deal they made with China.
(b) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 the next day.
(c) Norton will issue a statement about Flight 545 in one week.
(d) Norton will no longer be taking questions from press of any kind.
5. In the biggest deal in its history, Norton Aircraft is about to sell how many of the same type of plane involved in the troubled flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of a locking pin?
2. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
3. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
4. Who is Teddy Rawley?
5. What causes Jennifer to stop interviewing Marder and start interviewing Casey?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)