|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Java.
(b) To Bombay.
(c) To China.
(d) To Korea.
2. What does Marder tell Jennifer Malone about the slat deployment issue?
(a) Norton rebuit all the slats on existing planes.
(b) Norton issued a statement that their slats were safe.
(c) Norton issued a bulletin explaining how to fix the problem.
(d) Norton ignored the slat deployment problem to save money.
3. How does Marder react to Jennifer Malone's questions?
(a) With patience.
(b) With anger.
(c) With surprise.
(d) By asking questions of his own.
4. Who was waiting for Casey in the parking lot when she arrived at work the morning of the troubled flight?
(a) Her new assistant.
(b) Her secretary.
(c) The president of the company.
(d) The chief designer.
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
(a) Pilot error.
(b) Slats deployment.
(d) An autopilot malfunction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
2. Who is upset about the deal with China and might try to sabotage Casey's investigation of the troubled flight?
3. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
4. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
5. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)