|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It will be discontinued.
(b) It has a flawed design.
(c) It has a good safety record.
(d) It has never been involved in an accident.
2. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
(a) She wants to know the source of the sound right before the incident.
(b) She wants to isolate the conversation in the cockpit.
(c) She wants the screaming to be removed so she can hear other noises.
(d) She wants another opinion on the noises she hears.
3. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because it is company policy.
(b) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(c) Because of the rumors at the plant.
(d) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
4. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
(a) The safety of the N-22.
(b) The lack of genuine parts on the N-22.
(c) Whether or not the story will lead anywhere.
(d) Casey's credentials.
5. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
2. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
3. Who is the woman waiting for Casey in her office on Friday?
4. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
5. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)