|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
(a) He tells her is she messes up, she will be fired.
(b) He changes the interview to an earlier time.
(c) He takes her notes from her.
(d) He stays in the room while Casey is interviewed.
2. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is used to being on camera.
(b) She is the president of the company.
(c) She is an abused woman.
(d) She is trying to become famous.
3. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
4. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is in poor condition.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It is brand new.
5. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
(a) The fact that she can fire him.
(b) The money she paid him to be quiet.
(c) What a good thing he did for Norton.
(d) His non-disclosure agreement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey take a copy of the tape to the audio interpretation lab?
2. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
3. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
4. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)