|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is a metallurgy expert.
(b) He is the assistant to the president.
(c) He is the chief designer.
(d) He is a test pilot.
2. What was mistakenly put into the press packets that Reardon surprises Casey with during the interview?
(a) A report about the malfunctioning proximity sensors on the N-22.
(b) A report about the N-22's flight characteristics.
(c) A report about the autopilot malfunction tendencies of the N-22.
(d) A report about the N-22's counterfeit parts.
3. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Staging a work slowdown.
(b) Refusing to finish the wings.
(c) Sending letters to John Marder.
(d) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
4. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information on it is corrupt.
(b) It was destroyed during the flight.
(c) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(d) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
5. What is JAA?
(a) The Australian version of the FAA.
(b) The Korean version of the FAA.
(c) The European version of the FAA.
(d) The Japanese version of the FAA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
2. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
3. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
4. When Casey follows the repair reports for the N-22 involved in Flight 545, what does she find?
5. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)