|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
(a) The pilot deployed the slats before landing.
(b) The pilot was fighting the autopilot.
(c) The pilot turned off the autopilot.
(d) The pilot tells the co-pilot he isn't sure what to do.
2. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the chief designer.
(b) He is a metallurgy expert.
(c) He is a test pilot.
(d) He is the assistant to the president.
3. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
(a) She wants to inspect N-22 slats for herself.
(b) She wants to look at how locking pins are installed.
(c) She is trying to get away from two men who are following her.
(d) She needs to talk to the chief builder.
4. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The proximity sensor.
(b) The locking pins.
(c) The autopilot.
(d) The slats.
5. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) More counterfeit parts.
(b) Another video camara.
(c) Another data voice recorder.
(d) The American passenger's laptop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
2. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
3. What is the condition of the locking pin?
4. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
5. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)