|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
(a) The counterfeit locking pin from Flight 545.
(b) A copy of Casey's video tape.
(c) A copy of the contract between Norton and China.
(d) An audio tape of Richman and Marder discussing firing Casey.
2. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is in poor condition.
(d) It is brand new.
3. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The proximity sensor.
(b) The locking pins.
(c) The autopilot.
(d) The slats.
4. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
(a) The passenger interviews.
(b) The air traffic controller's statement.
(c) The autopilot mechanism.
(d) The pilot's statements.
5. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He sounds confused.
(b) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(c) He is confident that everything is under control.
(d) He did everything right.
Short Answer Questions
1. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
2. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
3. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
4. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
5. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)