|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(b) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
(c) There was an engine malfunction.
(d) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
2. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She is pushed off.
(b) She jumps onto a tarp.
(c) She climbs down scaffolding.
(d) She slides down the wing.
3. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A two week vacation.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A raise.
(d) A bonus.
4. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) In her office.
(b) In Marder's office.
(c) At a video store.
(d) At home.
5. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
(a) One of the pilots wants to talk to her privately.
(b) One of the pilots has died.
(c) One of the pilots has hired a lawyer.
(d) One of the pilots committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
2. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
3. What does Casey do when asked about the preliminary report during the interview?
4. Why is Casey worried about the news coverage of the new accident involving the N-22?
5. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)