|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
(a) The information is helpful in determining the cause of the trouble on the flight.
(b) The information does not lead to any concrete solutions.
(c) The information on it is corrupt.
(d) It was destroyed during the flight.
2. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) She requested it.
(b) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
(c) Bob Richman requested it.
(d) The purpose is unclear.
3. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
(a) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruise on her face.
(b) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruised wrist.
(c) Her fall the day before resulted in a sprained ankle.
(d) Her fall the day before resulted in a black eye.
4. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
(a) One of the pilots committed suicide.
(b) One of the pilots has died.
(c) One of the pilots has hired a lawyer.
(d) One of the pilots wants to talk to her privately.
5. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) At home.
(b) In Marder's office.
(c) At a video store.
(d) In her office.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
2. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
3. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
4. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
5. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)