|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
(a) Because Norton is guilty of causing the accident.
(b) Because the video would end the deal with China.
(c) Because Casey is protecting her job.
(d) Because Marder wants to be president.
2. Who is Jack Rogers?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A flight simulation pilot.
(c) An investigator.
(d) A passenger that wants to sue Norton.
3. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It did not cause the accident.
(b) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(c) It did cause the accident.
(d) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
4. Where does Casey decide to view the video from the camera she found in the cockpit?
(a) In Marder's office.
(b) At home.
(c) At a video store.
(d) In her office.
5. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Taking the wing apart.
(b) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(d) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jack Rogers, why does he think rumors in the plant stem from John Mader?
2. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
3. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
4. Why does Casey climb a plane that is being constructed?
5. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)