|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jennifer Malone looking for a new story?
(a) Her last story proved to be untrue.
(b) One of her current stories has been cancelled.
(c) She wants a promotion.
(d) Her boss wants a story no one else had covered.
2. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
(a) The autopilot.
(b) The slats.
(c) The locking pins.
(d) The proximity sensor.
3. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) Bob Richman is missing.
(b) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
(c) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
(d) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
4. What does Casey learn from the QAR that suggests pilot error?
(a) The pilot tells the co-pilot he isn't sure what to do.
(b) The pilot was fighting the autopilot.
(c) The pilot deployed the slats before landing.
(d) The pilot turned off the autopilot.
5. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the chief designer.
(b) He is the assistant to the president.
(c) He is a metallurgy expert.
(d) He is a test pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
2. What causes chaos when Casey is walking through hanger 64 with Richman?
3. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
4. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)