|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
(a) Norton's Press Department.
(b) He always handles the press himself.
(d) Bob Richman.
2. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
(a) She is happy that the pilot is not to blame.
(b) She is crying because of what she learned.
(c) She is irritated that Casey is bothering her.
(d) She is distrubed by what she learned.
3. What is the condition of the locking pin?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is brand new.
(c) It is in poor condition.
(d) It is too big.
4. From whom does Jennifer learn about Norton's deal with China?
5. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is damaged.
(c) It is rusted.
(d) It is not the original.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
2. Who is Marty Reardon?
3. Why does the cameraman call for a break?
4. After further investigation, what part of the N-22 does Casey realize may not have been inspected?
5. What does Casey learn about the Flight Data Recorder?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)