|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While eating at a local restaurant, what does Casey see on television?
(a) A report stating that Marder is being investigated by the FAA.
(b) Actual footage of Flight 545.
(c) A report about Flight 545.
(d) Breaking news about another accident involving an N-22.
2. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
(a) Jack Rogers.
(c) Don Brull.
(d) Bob Richman.
3. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
(a) John Marder.
(b) Bob Richmand.
(c) John Chung.
(d) Harold Edgarton.
4. What does Casey find when she wakes up Friday morning?
(a) Her fall the day before resulted in a black eye.
(b) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruise on her face.
(c) Her fall the day before resulted in a bruised wrist.
(d) Her fall the day before resulted in a sprained ankle.
5. Who is Jennifer Malone?
(a) A magazine editor.
(b) A television news producer.
(c) A radio broadcaster.
(d) A newspaper reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why hasn't Casey spoken with the pilot and co-pilots from Flight 545?
2. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
3. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
4. Who does Marty Reardon question about his credentials?
5. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)