|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the JAA press release say?
(a) It is refusing to certify N-22s.
(b) Norton aircraft is under investigation for installing fraudulant parts.
(c) It is ordering all N-22s to be grounded,
(d) N-22s have been approved for further travel.
2. When Casey arrives at Norton Friday morning, how many hours does she have until the interview?
3. Where does Norma learn that Richman has traveled five times in recent months?
(a) To Java.
(b) To Korea.
(c) To Bombay.
(d) To China.
4. Since Casey is weary of Richman, where does she send him on errands during the investigation on Wednesday?
(a) San Diego.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) El Segundo.
5. What does Marder inform Casey he is going to give her for her efforts in the investigation?
(a) A two week vacation.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A raise.
(d) A bonus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
2. Why does Reardon believe Norton is hiding the video footage from the cockpit?
3. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
4. Who is Teddy Rawley?
5. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)