|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) She requested it.
(b) The purpose is unclear.
(c) Bob Richman requested it.
(d) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
2. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
(a) Bob Richmand.
(b) John Chung.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Harold Edgarton.
3. What does the JAA press release say?
(a) It is ordering all N-22s to be grounded,
(b) It is refusing to certify N-22s.
(c) Norton aircraft is under investigation for installing fraudulant parts.
(d) N-22s have been approved for further travel.
4. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(a) New York City.
(b) Los Angeles.
5. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is an abused woman.
(b) She is the president of the company.
(c) She is used to being on camera.
(d) She is trying to become famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey warn Marder about in their meeting on Tuesday night?
2. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
3. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
4. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
5. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)