|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
(b) Fred Barker.
(c) Bob Richman.
(d) John Marder.
2. Who is Jennifer Malone?
(a) A newspaper reporter.
(b) A radio broadcaster.
(c) A magazine editor.
(d) A television news producer.
3. What does Casey tell Reardon about the official Flight 545 Report?
(a) It will show that Marder is guilty.
(b) It will be released the next day.
(c) It will show that the cause of the incident is undetermined.
(d) It will prove Norton's innocence.
4. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) Jennifer's only focus.
(b) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
(c) A media frenzy.
(d) A faulty parts story.
5. When Casey runs into Don Brull, in addition to reminding her that the wing is going to China, what does he tell her about the wing tools?
(a) They are being sabatoged.
(b) They are being sent to China as well.
(c) They are being sent to Korea.
(d) They are being sold off to another company.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many copies of the video does Casey make?
2. What does Casey ask the video store technician to do to the video from the cockpit?
3. What was mistakenly put into the press packets that Reardon surprises Casey with during the interview?
4. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
5. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)