|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
(a) The FAA.
(b) Jack Rogers.
(c) John Marder.
(d) Flight simulations.
2. Who is Teddy Rawley?
(a) A investigator working for both sides.
(b) A test pilot at Norton.
(c) An irrate union worker.
(d) A reporter.
3. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(b) Because of the rumors at the plant.
(c) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(d) Because it is company policy.
4. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
(a) Bob Richman is missing.
(b) A crew from Newsline will be at Norton in the morning.
(c) Another N-22 was involved in an accident.
(d) The security detail found someone in her backyard.
5. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) Jennifer's only focus.
(b) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
(c) A faulty parts story.
(d) A media frenzy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of the locking pin?
2. When the plane from Flight 545 is brought back to Norton, what is peculiar about the locking pin a member of the investigative team found?
3. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
4. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
5. How does Malone plan to make her interview subjects appear the way she wants them to appear?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)