|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
(a) She is distrubed by what she learned.
(b) She is crying because of what she learned.
(c) She is happy that the pilot is not to blame.
(d) She is irritated that Casey is bothering her.
2. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
(a) The wings were not attached properly.
(b) It had counterfeit parts that weighed more than allowed.
(c) The cabin did not have an airtight seal.
(d) It had exceeded its G-load.
3. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
(a) He changes the interview to an earlier time.
(b) He takes her notes from her.
(c) He tells her is she messes up, she will be fired.
(d) He stays in the room while Casey is interviewed.
4. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
(a) Another video camara.
(b) The American passenger's laptop.
(c) More counterfeit parts.
(d) Another data voice recorder.
5. Who is Marty Reardon?
(a) One of Jennifer Malone's reporters.
(b) One of Jennifer Malone's assistants.
(c) One of Jennifer Malone's producers.
(d) One of Jennifer Malone's cameramen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
2. If Jennifer goes forward with her report, who does she want as one of the central figures?
3. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
4. What does Casey call the footage from the camera she found in the cockpit?
5. Who does Casey send the Flight Data Recorder information to?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)