|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
(a) The passenger interviews.
(b) The pilot's statements.
(c) The autopilot mechanism.
(d) The air traffic controller's statement.
2. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(d) Jennifer Malone.
3. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of the rumors at the plant.
(b) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(c) Because it is company policy.
(d) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
4. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
(a) There was a report about the counterfeit locking pin before take off.
(b) There was a warning before the slats deployed.
(c) There was an engine malfunction.
(d) There was a warning that the autopilot was broken.
5. What does Casey learn from the QAR about Flight 545 that left it vulnerable to breaking apart in flight?
(a) It had counterfeit parts that weighed more than allowed.
(b) The wings were not attached properly.
(c) It had exceeded its G-load.
(d) The cabin did not have an airtight seal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
2. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
3. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
4. What does ex-FAA agent Fred Barker tell Jennifer Malone about the N-22?
5. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)