|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richman meet with several times a day?
(b) Executives from China.
(d) Jennifer Malone.
2. What does Reardon begin questioning early in the interview?
(a) The lack of genuine parts on the N-22.
(b) Whether or not the story will lead anywhere.
(c) The safety of the N-22.
(d) Casey's credentials.
3. Who is Marty Reardon?
(a) One of Jennifer Malone's assistants.
(b) One of Jennifer Malone's cameramen.
(c) One of Jennifer Malone's reporters.
(d) One of Jennifer Malone's producers.
4. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
(a) Revealing the details of her report.
(b) Interviewing the pilots.
(c) A test flight.
(d) Meeting with the FAA.
5. What does one of the secretaries at Norton want to do with the video tape?
(a) Hide it from Casey.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Show it to Marder.
(d) Leak it to the press.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
2. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
3. What do Casey and Kenny Burne find as they further investigate the N-22 from Flight 545?
4. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
5. When Casey arrives at Norton Wednesday morning, what does Marder ask her to do?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)