|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(b) He is confident that everything is under control.
(c) He did everything right.
(d) He sounds confused.
2. When Casey talks to the woman in accounting who translated the cockpit video, how does the woman respond?
(a) She is crying because of what she learned.
(b) She is distrubed by what she learned.
(c) She is happy that the pilot is not to blame.
(d) She is irritated that Casey is bothering her.
3. Why does Casey think Marder ordered security details for all those on the investigation team?
(a) Because of a threatening letter sent to Norton.
(b) Because of threats from the pilot's union.
(c) Because it is company policy.
(d) Because of the rumors at the plant.
4. What is Jennifer's boss afraid the story about Flight 545 might turn into?
(a) Jennifer's only focus.
(b) A media frenzy.
(c) A faulty parts story.
(d) A boring piece that no one will be interested in.
5. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
(a) Interviewing the pilots.
(b) Revealing the details of her report.
(c) Meeting with the FAA.
(d) A test flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Casey's interview begin on Friday?
2. What part of the N-22 does Casey want to tear apart but can't because of time restrictions?
3. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
4. At home Wednesday evening, Casey receives a call from Marder informing her about what?
5. What does the JAA press release say?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)