|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casey receive a fax of a magazine story?
(a) The purpose is unclear.
(b) Bob Richman requested it.
(c) She requested it.
(d) It is a regular fax she receives weekly.
2. What does Reardon tell Malone about Barker that could make Barker look bad?
(a) Barker left the FAA under suspicious circumstances.
(b) Barker used to be Casey's lover.
(c) Barker is married to Marder's sister.
(d) Barker was fired from Norton two years ago.
3. What reason does Bob Richman give Casey when she confronts him about his time away when he was working in marketing?
(a) He was using the company to get as many perks as possible.
(b) He was only in the way in marketing.
(c) He was traveling to meet potential buyers.
(d) He was sent away by the administration.
4. What are the workers doing to show their displeasure at the work being sent to China?
(a) Protesting outside Norton Aircraft.
(b) Refusing to finish the wings.
(c) Sending letters to John Marder.
(d) Staging a work slowdown.
5. What does Amos tell Casey about the locking pin?
(a) It is inconclusive as to whether or not it caused the accident.
(b) All locking pins on N-22s should be replaced.
(c) It did not cause the accident.
(d) It did cause the accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey remind the technician of when she takes the video tape from him?
2. Who is Marty Reardon?
3. In the morning meeting, Casey and the investigative team discuss a plane that never flew again because of one accident. What plane was this?
4. Who has to sign a document stating that information gained from the test flight was not obtained by a Norton employee?
5. What is Casey told during a phone call from Vancouver?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)