|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals to Casey that if the China deal falls through, a back-up deal has been made with Korea?
(d) Jennifer Malone.
2. During the second phase of the investigation, what does Casey decide to focus on?
(a) The passenger interviews.
(b) The pilot's statements.
(c) The autopilot mechanism.
(d) The air traffic controller's statement.
3. Casey's secretary Norma, discovers Richman's large expenses have been approved by whom?
(a) Harold Edgarton.
(b) John Marder.
(c) The executive Norton is working with in China.
(d) Casey's forged signature.
4. What is Casey warned about concerning Marty Reardon?
(a) Reardon has his own agenda.
(b) Reardon is kind and gracious.
(c) Reardon likes to use a person's stress aganist them.
(d) Rearson likes to push people's buttons.
5. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He did everything right.
(b) He is confident that everything is under control.
(c) He is surprised by the malfunction.
(d) He sounds confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Norma gives Casey a fax of a magazine page with a picture of whom?
2. When Casey views the video in slow motion, what does she finally see clearly?
3. Why does Casey ask an accountant to view the video from the cockpit?
4. What does Malone obtain on Friday that surprises everyone?
5. What is the first thing Casey learns when Wong hooks up the QAR to his computer?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)