1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 987.
(b) Flight 342.
(c) Flight 545.
(d) Flight 689.
2. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Chief Financial Officer.
(b) Head of Human Resources.
(c) Head of Quality Assurance.
(d) Chief Investigator.
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One year.
(b) As long as she needs.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
6. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
7. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) New York City.
8. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His laptop.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His infant daughter.
(d) His video camera.
This section contains 5,802 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)