1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 545.
(b) Flight 342.
(c) Flight 689.
(d) Flight 987.
2. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Human Resources.
(b) Head of Quality Assurance.
(c) Chief Investigator.
(d) Chief Financial Officer.
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) As long as she needs.
6. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
7. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) New York City.
(b) Hong Kong.
8. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His infant daughter.
(b) His laptop.
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His video camera.
This section contains 5,802 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)