1. What is the name of the flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
(a) Flight 342.
(b) Flight 689.
(c) Flight 545.
(d) Flight 987.
2. How many people died on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
3. How many people were injured on the troubled flight being investigated by Norton Aircraft?
4. What is Casey Singleton's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) Head of Quality Assurance.
(b) Head of Human Resources.
(c) Chief Financial Officer.
(d) Chief Investigator.
5. How long does Casey Singleton have to investigate the incident from the troubled flight?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) As long as she needs.
6. A profitable deal with what country is pending, until the findings of the troubled flight are revealed?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
7. Where did the troubled flight leave from?
(a) New York City.
(b) Hong Kong.
8. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His briefcase.
(b) His infant daughter.
(c) His laptop.
(d) His video camera.
This section contains 5,802 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)