• Casey Singleton, Quality Assurance Executive at Norton Aircraft is introduced.
• Flight 545 from Hong Kong to Denver is investigated for a troubled flight.
• The troubled flight resulted in 3 deaths and 56 injuries.
• Casey and her team learn they have one week to determine the cause of the trouble on the flight.
• Casey meets her new assistant, Bob Richman, who is interning with Norton.
• If the cause of the troubled flight is not determined quickly, Norton could lose its deal with China for 20 N-22s.
• Some causes Casey and her team think may have caused the trouble on the aircraft are turbulence, slats deployment, an electrical malfunction, or a problem with thrust reversers.
• Casey determines the plane was porpoising.
• Casey finds a video camera in the cockpit and takes it for evidence.
• It is revealed that the N-22 had trouble with slat deployment 4 years earlier but the problem had been...
This section contains 1,521 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)