|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What key point is indicated in the Dayton Accord?
2. What does Clarke threaten in a media interview?
3. What does Berger do for Clarke as Clarke did for him?
4. Which country supports an assassination attempt on President Mubarak from Egypt?
5. More than al Qaeda, what other acts of terrorism are on the FBI's minds?
Essay Topic 1
What vulnerabilities do superpowers show? How do anti-Americans take advantage of these vulnerabilities? Provide specific examples.
Essay Topic 2
Some countries actively or indirectly support terrorism such as Iran, Sudan, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Choose one country and research in detail the political situation of the country. How do the current events of the time breed terrorism? What is happening that influences the government to turn to terrorism over other alternatives?
Essay Topic 3
Write a summary of the events that lead to the attack on a Black Hawk in Somalia. How does it reach that point? Is it preventable? How so? What military decisions are made before and after the attack?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)