Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Watson get FBI supervisors to participate in looking for al Qaeda cells?
2. More than al Qaeda, what other acts of terrorism are on the FBI's minds?
3. In regards to the chemical/biological weapons front, what does Colin Powell think about them for the First Gulf War?
4. The Principals agree to examine what policy?
5. What weakness do Rice and Hadley have in their new positions under George W. Bush's administration?
What ethical, moral and political principals must be considered when making executive decisions that concern illegal acts such as snatches and assassinations? When is it right? Is it ever right? Provide at least two examples of when a President must consider these dilemmas. What does the President decide and how does he come to his conclusion?
Write a summary of the events that lead to the attack on a Black Hawk in Somalia. How does it reach that point? Is it preventable? How so? What military decisions are made before and after the attack?
Explain the birth and growth of al Qaeda. When does al Qaeda first begin? How does it grow? To what extent does it grow? What is al Qaeda's current situation? Are they still viable,weakening, or growing in strength?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)