|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Pol-Mil Plan called "Top Secret Delenda?"
2. What does Clarke request from Rice?
3. With Executive Order 13099, what does Clarke finally get to focus on?
4. What does Clinton reputedly say, as written in "USA Today" in 2001?
5. Who vetoes the snatch against Usama bin Laden in 96-97?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the birth and growth of al Qaeda. When does al Qaeda first begin? How does it grow? To what extent does it grow? What is al Qaeda's current situation? Are they still viable,weakening, or growing in strength?
Essay Topic 2
What vulnerabilities do superpowers show? How do anti-Americans take advantage of these vulnerabilities? Provide specific examples.
Essay Topic 3
What actions or lack of actions allow the 9/11 attacks to occur? Can it be prevented, and if so, how?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)