Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Watson get FBI supervisors to participate in looking for al Qaeda cells?
2. More than al Qaeda, what other acts of terrorism are on the FBI's minds?
3. In regards to the chemical/biological weapons front, what does Colin Powell think about them for the First Gulf War?
4. The Principals agree to examine what policy?
5. What weakness do Rice and Hadley have in their new positions under George W. Bush's administration?
Essay Topic 1
Outline Clarke's role in the government from his first term with Reagan to his last term with George W. Bush. What changes does Clarke go through in his career?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one President's term and research acts of terrorism during the four-year term. Explain how the President responds to terrorism during his term. What influences the President's decision? What acts of terrorism test the President more than others?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about America's relationship with Muslim countries. Which Muslim countries does the U.S. have great relations with? Which are more tentative? Why? What balancing act must America have with Muslim countries?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)