Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Watson get FBI supervisors to participate in looking for al Qaeda cells?
2. More than al Qaeda, what other acts of terrorism are on the FBI's minds?
3. In regards to the chemical/biological weapons front, what does Colin Powell think about them for the First Gulf War?
4. The Principals agree to examine what policy?
5. What weakness do Rice and Hadley have in their new positions under George W. Bush's administration?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one President's term and research acts of terrorism during the four-year term. Explain how the President responds to terrorism during his term. What influences the President's decision? What acts of terrorism test the President more than others?
Essay Topic 2
Further research a terrorist group to learn about its goals, such as al Qaeda or Hezbollah. What does the terrorist group teach its followers? What does it hope to achieve? How does it hope to reach its goals?
Essay Topic 3
What vulnerabilities do superpowers show? How do anti-Americans take advantage of these vulnerabilities? Provide specific examples.
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)