|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapons do the Aum utilize?
2. What is the government's response to the rise in terrorism during Clinton's administration?
3. Of the following, which is NOT a lesson learned in Charlie Allen's assembly of intelligence agencies?
4. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
5. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the results of al Qaeda's first act of war against the U.S. since their issued fatwa? How does it affect more than just U.S. citizens?
2. What is a Pol-Mil Plan? How does it get started?
3. Compare and contrast "drug czar" with the new "terrorism czar."
4. Who is Jamal al -Fadl, how does he help U.S. intelligence, and why?
5. According to Clarke, what credit does he give Usama bin Laden?
6. What are the details in CSG's plan to snatch Usama bin Laden? Why is it vetoed?
7. What are some differences between George W. Bush and Clinton? Which stands out the most to Clarke?
8. How is Pakistan involved with al Qaeda? How are Pakistan and U.S. relations? As plans are developed to retaliate against al Qaeda, why is Pakistan mentioned and considered?
9. What are the obstacles in planning a snatch for Abu Hafs al-Muratani, an associate of bin Laden, in Khartoum?
10. What Millennium attack plans are foiled and how are they foiled?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What actions or lack of actions allow the 9/11 attacks to occur? Can it be prevented, and if so, how?
Essay Topic 2
How does the Cold War relate to the creation of terrorist groups under Usama bin Laden?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about America's relationship with Muslim countries. Which Muslim countries does the U.S. have great relations with? Which are more tentative? Why? What balancing act must America have with Muslim countries?
This section contains 1,443 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)