Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
2. The Principals agree to examine what policy?
3. According to Clarke, what is the global response to the U.S.'s invasion of Iraq after 9/11?
4. What does Clarke work on with Arms Control Director Ron Lehmen to verify "innocent' chemical plants?
5. Which country supports an assassination attempt on President Mubarak from Egypt?
The Counter-terrorism Security Group changes with each new terms' demands. Write an essay outlining the CSG under Reagan to its work during George W. Bush's administration. When is it at its strongest? At its weakest? What responsibilities does the CSG have during each Presidency? What is Clarke's main concern during each term?
Who are the key officials in the immediate reactions of the 9/11 attacks? How are they key officials? What are their roles?
"Against All Enemies" is through the eyes of a government official. Write an essay on how 9/11 and other terrorist acts affect non-government civilians. Research primary sources such as newspapers, books, articles. How does the public feel about terrorism against the U.S? Does it matter if it is on foreign or national soil? Does terrorism awareness increase when it hits civilians and not just military personnel?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)