|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
(a) They do not use a central banking system.
(b) They use conterfeit money.
(c) Through fabricated charities, museums, mosques, and cultural centers all over the world.
(d) They keep all their money in the Caribbean or Switzerland.
2. Where does O'Neill get Aum's contact information?
(a) CIA had information on them.
(b) The phone book.
(c) FBI is able to trace the agent to the seller and thus to a buyer.
(d) The Japanese mob in New York.
3. By what year do the U.S. Departments all agree that bin Laden is the mastermind in global terrorism?
4. What key point is indicated in the Dayton Accord?
(a) The Russians are not allowed to enter Bosnian territory in the future.
(b) The Serbian army must leave and evacuate Bosnia within a month.
(c) The muj must leave Bosnia after the war.
(d) The U.S. and U.K. will no longer finanically help Bosnia if they remain in war.
5. Of the following, which is NOT a lesson learned in Charlie Allen's assembly of intelligence agencies?
(a) It is easier to hide weapons of mass destruction than find them.
(b) There are less possiblities of weapons locations than they realized.
(c) The agencies never got together to consider al Qaeda's weapons before.
(d) It is impossible to prove al Qaeda does not have weapons of mass destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the listed nations, which does NOT have close relations and influence with the Taliban?
2. What does Berger do for Clarke as Clarke did for him?
3. How is the CIA sure that Iraq has a chemical weapons program?
4. What characteristic does Usama bin Laden look for in jihad availability?
5. Who is the first foreign rescue team to arrive in Africa when a terrorist attack hits U.S. soil?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)