|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI notice in the summer of 2001?
(a) There are al Qaeda sleeper cells in the U.S.
(b) Strange events in flight schools across U.S.
(c) There are no active al Qaeda cells in the U.S.
(d) They are the prime department to catch al Qaeda.
2. Why do some believe it is not a good idea to bomb Afghanistan?
(a) It will cause a war with Afghanistan and Russia all over again.
(b) The U.S. is already known as the Mad Bomber.
(c) Afghanistan is willing to work diplomatically with the U.S.
(d) Afghanistan is not where al Qaeda works from.
3. With Executive Order 13099, what does Clarke finally get to focus on?
(b) Prevention and not just response.
(c) Stopping terrorism financing.
(d) Chemical agents in Shifa.
4. Why is the Pol-Mil Plan called "Top Secret Delenda?"
(a) Because that is the code name for bin Laden.
(b) Because Delenda is an evil shepherd in the bible who teaches hate.
(c) Because that is where bin Laden's cave is located.
(d) Because al Qaeda must be destroyed.
5. What does Berger do for Clarke as Clarke did for him?
(a) Assures him as a protectee of the Secret Service.
(b) Handles the media sessions so Clarke can get away.
(c) Allows him to stay in his home.
(d) Offers Clarke his vacation home to relax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the proper term for "snatches?"
2. What is expected to happen on August 20, 1998?
3. To get fresh eyes looking for bin Laden, what does the CSG turn to?
4. Near the end of Clinton's administration, what is one of his main focuses?
5. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)