|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the State Department originally have for anthrax prevention?
(a) Current research but nothing proven.
(b) A horse.
(c) Enough vaccinations for high officials.
(d) They do not even know what anthrax is.
2. What does the FBI notice in the summer of 2001?
(a) There are al Qaeda sleeper cells in the U.S.
(b) Strange events in flight schools across U.S.
(c) There are no active al Qaeda cells in the U.S.
(d) They are the prime department to catch al Qaeda.
3. What report does an Arab leader give the consul general?
(a) Hussein is setting up an assasination attempt on Clarke.
(b) bin Laden is asking for leads to a chemical weapons program.
(c) Hussein is looking for chemical engineers for his weapons program.
(d) Usama bin Laden has a contract out to kill Clarke.
4. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
(a) Qatar's Shi'a population.
(c) Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
(d) The southern tribes in Sudan.
5. According to Clarke, what is the global response to the U.S.'s invasion of Iraq after 9/11?
(a) Heightened hatred for America among Muslim youth.
(b) Western support but larger relationship gap from Muslim countries.
(c) General support to finally oust Hussein.
(d) Surprise positive response from other Muslim nations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cofer Black inform Clarke in early December 1999?
2. Why is the Pol-Mil Plan called "Top Secret Delenda?"
3. To get fresh eyes looking for bin Laden, what does the CSG turn to?
4. Why does Tony Lake deny the Pentagon's plans in fighting al Qaeda?
5. As Clarke handles recent terrorist attacks against the U.S., with many dead and injured, what is headlining the media?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)