Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. What is the first thing Clarke does upon hearing the news of the World Trade Center?
2. Among the following, who is NOT present at the Counter-terrorism Security Group meeting immediately after the 9/11 attacks?
3. What news does the FAA give that causes silence in the CSG meeting on 9/11?
4. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
5. Initially, plans are to have Combat Air Patrol (CAP) over New York and D.C. Clarke then orders CAPs over every major city in the country. What causes him to extend the plans even further?
6. What does the Continuity of Government implement?
7. What does Watson from the FBI suggest the CSG do in the immediate hours following the...
This section contains 2,279 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)