|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramzi Yousef plan while on the lam for two years?
(a) Attacks on the Sears and John Hancock Tower in Chicago.
(b) Assassination attempt on President Clinton.
(c) Infiltration into the Pentagon's computer system.
(d) Aircraft bombings on 11 different flights.
2. What characteristic does Usama bin Laden look for in jihad availability?
(a) Small countries that are threatened by superpowers.
(b) Muslim minorities who want to gain independence.
(c) Christian nations.
(d) Countries where Muslim factions fight with one another.
3. What does Madeleine Albright compare CIA's risk-averse behavior to?
(a) A person with anxiety and depression.
(b) A person with battered child syndrome.
(c) A hypochondriac.
(d) A person with schizophrenia.
4. How many men are involved with the WTC bombing?
5. How does Watson get FBI supervisors to participate in looking for al Qaeda cells?
(a) He threatens their bonuses, promotion and city assignments.
(b) He shows them evidence that cells exist in their cities.
(c) He promises bonuses when he gets information on al Qaeda.
(d) He gets Gore to speak directly with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
2. What is the FBI' s role in the World Trade Center bombing?
3. Where does CSG send specialized security after their meeting on August 8, 1998?
4. What prompts Health and Human Services to attend a CSG meeting for the first time?
5. What surprises Powell when he observes a meeting between CSG, NSC, State, Defense, CIA, FBI, and military?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)