|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problematic turn occurs in 1985 that alarms the U.S.?
(a) Russia is now invading Pakistan.
(b) Russia is winning the war against Afghanistan.
(c) Syria adds help to Iran.
(d) Israel and Iran are under terrorist attacks from one another.
2. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
(a) The U.N. finds a nuclear program in Iraq.
(b) They send large numbers of forces to the border of Kuwait.
(c) They operate under emcon.
(d) The U.S.has intelligence that Iraq is about to attack on two fronts.
3. As Clarke and other national levels get together, what does the mayor of New York City order?
(a) A state emergency.
(b) Evacuation of New York City.
(c) Evacuation of Manhattan south of Canal St.
(d) The National Guard's presence.
4. What is the U.S.'s attack plan to trick Iraq?
(a) Man bases all around Kuwait to cause confusion.
(b) Delay their attack until Iraq's guard is down.
(c) Attack early on before full forces are in the region.
(d) Attack from the rear instead of the front.
5. What first tests the capabilities of the new department of Homeland Security?
(a) Finding the financiers of terrorists in U.S.
(b) Bombs in night clubs across U.S.
(c) Anthrax attacks.
(d) Suicide bombings at marketplaces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clinton's reaction to the terrorist attempt on George H.W. Bush?
2. Where is President Bush at the time of the attacks?
3. How does Freeh want to handle Sayegh's case?
4. What weapons do the Aum utilize?
5. What is the proper term for "snatches?"
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)