|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freeh believe is the cause of Saudi Arabia's lack of cooperation with the FBI?
(a) FBI is to intimidating for the Saudi Arabian Special Forces.
(b) Saudi Arabia is too proud to let others co-command.
(c) They are part of the terrorist group.
(d) It is a Clinton cover-up.
2. Which country supports an assassination attempt on President Mubarak from Egypt?
3. What results in the Soviets' attempt to invade the central Asian region?
(a) They are able to keep presence until the fall of U.S.S.R.
(b) It creates unlikely alliances in the Middle East/central Asia/ Persian Gulf.
(c) They withdraw but impress communist influence in the region.
(d) They withdraw in 1988.
4. What weakness do Rice and Hadley have in their new positions under George W. Bush's administration?
(a) They are both passive agressive people.
(b) They last worked in NSC during Cold War.
(c) They often feel the need to check with the President before making a call.
(d) Neither are firm in their decisions.
5. Where does CSG send specialized security after their meeting on August 8, 1998?
(a) All armed force bases in Lebanon.
(b) U.S Embassy in all northern African nations.
(c) U.S. Embassy in Albania.
(d) Major U.S. airports.
Short Answer Questions
1. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
2. Which country helps the U.S. strengthen its military presence in the Middle East?
3. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
4. After homeland issues are assured in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, what is the Situation Room's next topic?
5. In 1996, who does the U.S. fear will plan terrorist attacks on Americans?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)