|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Pol-Mil Plan called "Top Secret Delenda?"
(a) Because al Qaeda must be destroyed.
(b) Because that is where bin Laden's cave is located.
(c) Because Delenda is an evil shepherd in the bible who teaches hate.
(d) Because that is the code name for bin Laden.
2. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
(a) The southern tribes in Sudan.
(b) Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
(d) Qatar's Shi'a population.
3. Although al Qaeda's center is known to reside in Afghanistan, what percent of U.S. forces fighting "war on terrorism" is in Afghanistan?
(a) About 5%.
(b) About 50%.
(c) About 1%.
(d) About 25%.
4. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
(a) Clinton does not want military retaliation.
(b) Clinton allows Saudi Arabia to head the investigation.
(c) Clinton wants the FBI to hold investigation information from the Pentagon.
(d) Clinton agrees to investigation of military laxness.
5. What does Cheney admit on "Meet the Press" in September of 2003?
(a) He disagreed with Bush on war with Iraq.
(b) There is no evidence that states Iraq is involved with 9/11 attacks.
(c) He believes al Qaeda is not proven to be the ones responsbile for 9/11.
(d) Perhaps going into Iraq was a bad idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. After homeland issues are assured in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, what is the Situation Room's next topic?
2. How does the U.S. plan to pass Pakistan airspace without issues?
3. What is Clinton's reaction to the terrorist attempt on George H.W. Bush?
4. Who vetoes the snatch against Usama bin Laden in 96-97?
5. When George W. Bush becomes President, what is the early focus in 2001?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)