|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company ends up faring well due to fearful Americans post 9/11?
2. How does Freeh want to handle Sayegh's case?
(a) Detain him illegally to interrogate him.
(b) Banish him to Saudi Arabia so they can handle his case.
(c) Execute him as an example for other terrorists.
(d) Get him to cooperate for a light sentence.
3. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
(a) Clinton does not want military retaliation.
(b) Clinton wants the FBI to hold investigation information from the Pentagon.
(c) Clinton allows Saudi Arabia to head the investigation.
(d) Clinton agrees to investigation of military laxness.
4. Among the following, who is NOT present at the Counter-terrorism Security Group meeting immediately after the 9/11 attacks?
5. What key event does Russia provoke in 1979?
(a) Invasion of Pakistan.
(b) Invasion of Iraq.
(c) Invasion of Afghanistan.
(d) Invasion of Iran.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wechsler learn that al Qaeda gets most of its finances from?
2. What confounds the Counter-terrorism Security Group about the World Trade Center bombing?
3. What does Clarke work on with Arms Control Director Ron Lehmen to verify "innocent' chemical plants?
4. What does Freeh believe is the cause of Saudi Arabia's lack of cooperation with the FBI?
5. What does the State Department originally have for anthrax prevention?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)