|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weakness do Rice and Hadley have in their new positions under George W. Bush's administration?
(a) They are both passive agressive people.
(b) Neither are firm in their decisions.
(c) They often feel the need to check with the President before making a call.
(d) They last worked in NSC during Cold War.
2. What is the first thing Clarke does upon hearing the news of the World Trade Center?
(a) Calls Rice to see what she wants to do.
(b) Calls O'Neill to see if he is OK.
(c) Heads to the White House to speak with Cheney and Rice.
(d) Runs to the Situation Room at the White House.
3. How does Clarke learn about the World Trade Center bombing in 1993?
(a) Clarke was in the vicinity.
(b) Scowcroft asks him about it.
(d) O'Neill calls him.
4. How do the surviving families of TWA 800 respond to Clinton's visit?
(a) They embrace his empathy.
(b) They shun his lack of genuine concern.
(c) They are angry for answers.
(d) They understand he is there politically.
5. According to the Counter-terrorism Security Group, what possible target is a major concern?
(a) Embassies across the globe.
(b) Political Conventions.
(c) Olympic Games in Atlanta.
(d) The World Exposition in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Clarke, what countries must the U.S. be concerned about?
2. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
3. Where does CSG send specialized security after their meeting on August 8, 1998?
4. How does Watson get FBI supervisors to participate in looking for al Qaeda cells?
5. More than al Qaeda, what other acts of terrorism are on the FBI's minds?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)