|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the CIA sure that Iraq has a chemical weapons program?
(a) From a surprise U.N. inspection.
(b) Hussein threatens Clinton with it.
(c) Iraq used them on Iran when U.S. was helping Iraq.
(d) CIA intelligence shows an "agriculture" building as the research center.
2. Where does O'Neill get Aum's contact information?
(a) The Japanese mob in New York.
(b) The phone book.
(c) FBI is able to trace the agent to the seller and thus to a buyer.
(d) CIA had information on them.
3. What strategic move does Iraq implement once U.S. begins their airstrike?
(a) Bomb Saudi Arabian oil fields.
(b) Take American and U.K. reporters as hostages.
(c) Launch missiles on Israel.
(d) Capture high officials of Kuwait as hostages.
4. When is the Atlanta bomber of 1996 arrested?
(a) The culprit is still on the loose.
(b) Within 2 weeks.
(c) 7 years later.
(d) 13 years later.
5. What does the U.S. buy from Israel?
(a) Unmanned aerial vehicles and air-to-ground smart bombs.
(b) Hind-D helicopters.
(c) Anti-missile lasers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivates bin Laden to leave Sudan?
2. Who else wants to convict Omar Abdel Rahman for terrorism?
3. Why do some people feel secure about future terrorist attacks?
4. Clarke models his work with Will Wechsler after seeing success against what other crime group?
5. What approval does Clarke ask for from Madeleine Albright?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)