|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
2. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
(b) Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
(c) Qatar's Shi'a population.
(d) The southern tribes in Sudan.
3. What threat is part of Executive Order 13099 against those that finance terrorist organizations?
(a) U.N. banishment.
(b) War with them as well as the terrorist organization.
(d) Lifetime imprisonment.
4. Which country asks for the U.S.'s help against Saddam a week prior to Clarke's arrival to ask to use their bases?
(b) United Arab Emirates.
5. What occurs after the U.S. leaves Iraq and Kuwait?
(a) Hussein begins an alliance with bin Laden.
(b) The Republican Guards kill all that revolted against Hussein.
(c) Hussein begins to threaten Israel.
(d) The Shi'a takes over the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What development adds to the political turmoil in the Middle East?
2. Who invites Usama bin Laden into their country?
3. Why does the CIA have extra motivation to catch Kansi?
4. What is the government's response to the rise in terrorism during Clinton's administration?
5. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)