|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of those listed, which is NOT an option as a retaliation effort against Iran for the Khobar attack?
(a) Ally with Saudi Arabia for a small-scale attack.
(b) Employ an intelligence operation.
(c) Attack Iranian sponsored terrorist camps in Lebanon.
(d) Convince allies to an economic boycott.
2. Why is the Pol-Mil Plan called "Top Secret Delenda?"
(a) Because that is the code name for bin Laden.
(b) Because Delenda is an evil shepherd in the bible who teaches hate.
(c) Because al Qaeda must be destroyed.
(d) Because that is where bin Laden's cave is located.
3. What troubling news does the CIA bring to the 0730 CSG meeting on August 7, 1998?
(a) al Qaeda has many attack plans in place.
(b) Clinton is in no mood to make decisions that day.
(c) They have no leads on the most recent terrorist attack.
(d) They failed in the mission to kill bin Laden.
4. Why does the CIA have extra motivation to catch Kansi?
(a) Kansi is the ringleader of over five terrorists attacks against the U.S.
(b) They have been after Kansi for over a decade.
(c) Kansi killed their own men in front of their headquarters.
(d) Kansi escaped from them durign a previous snatch attempt.
5. What does Clarke especially fight for to prevent terrorist attacks?
(a) Make it illegal to fund terrorist groups.
(b) Make execution the only possible terrorist punishment.
(c) Publicize all possible suspects on a nationwide emergency network.
(d) Greater collaborative effort from all departments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince Turki ask of Usama bin Laden when he returns to Saudi Arabia from Afghanistan in 1989?
2. How does al Qaeda indirectly fund terrorism so they are not caught?
3. What had Clarke admitted to on a "60 Minutes" interview with Bonin just days before the 9/11 attacks?
4. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
5. What weapons do the Aum utilize?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)