|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
(b) Iran Revolutionary Guards.
(d) Usama bin Laden.
2. As Clarke handles recent terrorist attacks against the U.S., with many dead and injured, what is headlining the media?
(a) American Idol.
(b) How Republicans hold Congress majority.
(c) The need for homeland security.
(d) Clinton's infidelity scandal.
3. What does Clarke suggest will help weaken the Taliban?
(a) Strengthen U.S. friendship with Pakistan.
(b) Using the Taliban's own bombing tactics on their known facilities.
(c) Helping the Northern Alliance.
(d) Improve U.S. relations with developing countries.
4. Why does Secretary of State Christopher push to bomb an Iraqi facility on a Saturday night?
(a) It'll be the most surprising time.
(b) It's the least likely time the U.S. media will notice.
(c) He knows the Iraqis work weekend hours.
(d) To minimize casualties.
5. What news does the FAA give that causes silence in the CSG meeting on 9/11?
(a) The names of the passengers on board include al Qaeda.
(b) Reports of 11 off-course flights or out of communication flights may be hijacked.
(c) They are unable to give orders to ground all flights.
(d) There is another off-course flight heading towards the Sears Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Iran get on their side to overthrow the Khalifas?
2. What does the U.S. buy from Israel?
3. According to Clarke, what is one of the mistakes of Reagan's administration?
4. What threat is part of Executive Order 13099 against those that finance terrorist organizations?
5. What does the U.S. prepare for because it is a likely agent for a mass civilian attack?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)