|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are involved with the WTC bombing?
2. How does Clarke begin making enemies with his own government?
(a) Becoming too close to Israelis.
(b) Getting too close to Reagan and funneling money into his department.
(c) Admonishing the Reagan administration for their strategies.
(d) Publicly scrutinizing the idea that they are involved with the Middle East.
3. When is the Atlanta bomber of 1996 arrested?
(a) Within 2 weeks.
(b) 7 years later.
(c) 13 years later.
(d) The culprit is still on the loose.
4. Where does Wechsler learn that al Qaeda gets most of its finances from?
(a) From bin Laden's valid personal businesses.
(b) The Sudanese government.
(c) Non-government organizations and Islamic charities.
(d) His father's business.
5. More than al Qaeda, what other acts of terrorism are on the FBI's minds?
(a) Underground mobs.
(b) Violent protests such as the World Trade Organization meeting in Seattle.
(c) Domestic terrorists such as McVeigh.
(d) Russian and Chinese espionage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Iran get on their side to overthrow the Khalifas?
2. Initially, plans are to have Combat Air Patrol (CAP) over New York and D.C. Clarke then orders CAPs over every major city in the country. What causes him to extend the plans even further?
3. Of the following, which military action does NOT occur?
4. Why does the CIA have extra motivation to catch Kansi?
5. Which country asks for the U.S.'s help against Saddam a week prior to Clarke's arrival to ask to use their bases?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)