|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What angers Usama bin Laden about Americans in Saudi Arabia?
(a) Usama bin Laden feels the Americans failed the Afghans.
(b) Usama bin Laden feels disgust for any superpower.
(c) It is against the Wahhabist branch of Islam.
(d) Usama bin Laden believes Saudi Arabia can fight the war alone.
2. What is the first thing Clarke does upon hearing the news of the World Trade Center?
(a) Heads to the White House to speak with Cheney and Rice.
(b) Calls O'Neill to see if he is OK.
(c) Runs to the Situation Room at the White House.
(d) Calls Rice to see what she wants to do.
3. Which countries are involved with the bombings of Marine barracks in Lebanon?
(a) Syria and Iran.
(d) Iran and Iraq.
4. What is the U.N. Special Commission's (UNSCOM) job?
(a) To oversee the rebuilding of Kuwait.
(b) To keep an alliance of the Arab nations intact.
(c) To oversee Hussein's punishment.
(d) Require Iraq to destroy chemical, biological, nuclear, missile programs.
5. Who else wants to convict Omar Abdel Rahman for terrorism?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some believe it is not a good idea to bomb Afghanistan?
2. Why is the Iranian Revolution important to the U.S.?
3. According to Will Wechsler, where do people think bin Laden gets his finances from?
4. What had Clarke admitted to on a "60 Minutes" interview with Bonin just days before the 9/11 attacks?
5. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)