|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
2. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
(a) Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
(b) The southern tribes in Sudan.
(d) Qatar's Shi'a population.
3. Of those listed, which is NOT an option as a retaliation effort against Iran for the Khobar attack?
(a) Ally with Saudi Arabia for a small-scale attack.
(b) Convince allies to an economic boycott.
(c) Employ an intelligence operation.
(d) Attack Iranian sponsored terrorist camps in Lebanon.
4. Who does Iran get on their side to overthrow the Khalifas?
(a) Bahraini refugees in Oman.
(b) The Bahraini military.
(c) Sunni minority in Bahrain.
(d) The Bahraini Shi'a.
5. Who vetoes the snatch against Usama bin Laden in 96-97?
(a) Clarke and Tenet.
(b) Clinton and Gore.
(c) Janet Reno.
(d) Tony Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clarke's goal in the Persian Gulf during Reagan's administration?
2. Clarke models his work with Will Wechsler after seeing success against what other crime group?
3. What development adds to the political turmoil in the Middle East?
4. Which country supports an assassination attempt on President Mubarak from Egypt?
5. When TWA 800 explodes, what is the atmosphere in the White House?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)