|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country noticeably does not attend the International Summit on Terrorism?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
2. What happens to Clarke's best show-and-tell for his "Theme Day?"
(a) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle does not work during a demonstration.
(b) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle catches on fire.
(c) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gest struck in traffic and does not show.
(d) The Mass Decontamination Vehicle gets towed away.
3. What weapons do the Aum utilize?
(a) Sarin nerve gas.
(b) Homemade bombs.
(c) Smallpox virus.
4. Of the following, which is NOT a lesson learned in Charlie Allen's assembly of intelligence agencies?
(a) It is impossible to prove al Qaeda does not have weapons of mass destruction.
(b) The agencies never got together to consider al Qaeda's weapons before.
(c) There are less possiblities of weapons locations than they realized.
(d) It is easier to hide weapons of mass destruction than find them.
5. Why is the Navy officer unsure of whether to contact Clarke about the World Trade Center bombing in 1993?
(a) It's the first major domestic terrorist attack.
(b) Clarke is not a popular figure amongst the military.
(c) The FBI already arrives on scene.
(d) Freeh tells him not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is President Bush at the time of the attacks?
2. Where does CSG send specialized security after their meeting on August 8, 1998?
3. What troubling news does the CIA bring to the 0730 CSG meeting on August 7, 1998?
4. What threat is part of Executive Order 13099 against those that finance terrorist organizations?
5. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)