|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarke especially fight for to prevent terrorist attacks?
(a) Publicize all possible suspects on a nationwide emergency network.
(b) Greater collaborative effort from all departments.
(c) Make execution the only possible terrorist punishment.
(d) Make it illegal to fund terrorist groups.
2. What happens on August 7, 1998?
(a) Clinton's interrogation over his personal scandal.
(b) TWA 800 flight explodes.
(c) U.S. embassies bombed in Tanzania and Kenya.
(d) Marine barracks bombed in Lebanon.
3. Near the end of Clinton's administration, what is one of his main focuses?
(a) Isreali-Palestinian agreement.
(b) Domestic security.
(c) Bombing Afghanistan.
(d) Rebuilding Bosnia.
4. Who vetoes the snatch against Usama bin Laden in 96-97?
(a) Janet Reno.
(b) Clinton and Gore.
(c) Clarke and Tenet.
(d) Tony Lake.
5. What does the U.S. buy from Israel?
(a) Unmanned aerial vehicles and air-to-ground smart bombs.
(b) Hind-D helicopters.
(d) Anti-missile lasers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does bin Laden and Zawahiri do to gain Rahman's release?
2. What does Clinton make sure the U.N. does after Black Hawk Down?
3. According to Clarke, what is one factor that stops counter-terrorism policies from passing in Congress?
4. What development adds to the political turmoil in the Middle East?
5. Where does Wechsler learn that al Qaeda gets most of its finances from?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)