|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the CIA sure that Iraq has a chemical weapons program?
(a) From a surprise U.N. inspection.
(b) Iraq used them on Iran when U.S. was helping Iraq.
(c) CIA intelligence shows an "agriculture" building as the research center.
(d) Hussein threatens Clinton with it.
2. How does Clarke begin making enemies with his own government?
(a) Getting too close to Reagan and funneling money into his department.
(b) Admonishing the Reagan administration for their strategies.
(c) Publicly scrutinizing the idea that they are involved with the Middle East.
(d) Becoming too close to Israelis.
3. With Executive Order 13099, what does Clarke finally get to focus on?
(a) Prevention and not just response.
(c) Stopping terrorism financing.
(d) Chemical agents in Shifa.
4. What prohibits the FBI from being able to do much research into al Qaeda cells?
(b) Lack of internet.
(c) Attorney General Guidelines.
(d) Pavitt's belief that al Qaeda is not important.
5. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the CIA have extra motivation to catch Kansi?
2. What confounds the Counter-terrorism Security Group about the World Trade Center bombing?
3. Of the listed nations, which does NOT have close relations and influence with the Taliban?
4. What report does an Arab leader give the consul general?
5. What weapons do the Aum utilize?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)