|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does Usama bin Laden look for in jihad availability?
(a) Muslim minorities who want to gain independence.
(b) Countries where Muslim factions fight with one another.
(c) Small countries that are threatened by superpowers.
(d) Christian nations.
2. What prohibits the FBI from being able to do much research into al Qaeda cells?
(a) Lack of internet.
(c) Attorney General Guidelines.
(d) Pavitt's belief that al Qaeda is not important.
3. In 1996, who does the U.S. fear will plan terrorist attacks on Americans?
4. What does Cheney promise the Saudi King as a liaison of President George H.W. Bush?
(a) U.S. will send forces whenever the Saudi King asks.
(b) U.S. will no longer have an alliance with Israel.
(c) U.S. will sell as many arms to Saudi Arabia as it needs.
(d) U.S. forces will leave as soon as the war is over.
5. When George W. Bush becomes President, what is the early focus in 2001?
(b) China and an antimissile defense system.
(c) Opening pipelines in Alaska.
(d) Counter-terrorism at all costs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
2. What does the Millennium After Action review mostly focus on?
3. What is Clinton's reaction to the terrorist attempt on George H.W. Bush?
4. To get fresh eyes looking for bin Laden, what does the CSG turn to?
5. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)