|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does bin Laden and Zawahiri do to gain Rahman's release?
(a) Publicly announce war on Egypt and the U.S. on BBC if they do not release him.
(b) Take hostages from the U.S. Embassy in Egypt.
(c) Send suicide bombers outside Rahman's prison.
(d) Kill tourists and stuff them with leaflets calling for his release.
2. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
(a) A friend who is a reporter for the Associated Press.
(b) A Wall Street Journal reporter in the field.
(c) A relative of a CNN employee.
(d) CIA satellite photos.
3. What does "Critical Infrastructure Protection" refer to?
(a) Protecting all major road networks such as interstates and bridges.
(b) Protecting D.C. and the roads leading in and out of it.
(c) Protecting major landmarks and the roads leading to and from them.
(d) Protecting computer systems and networks.
4. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
(a) Protecting the U.S. embassies overseas.
(b) Talks with the U.K. to begin military actions against al Qaeda.
(c) Maximizing global empathy to help retaliate against al Qaeda.
(d) Colin Powell and other officials currently abroad.
5. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
(a) Clinton allows Saudi Arabia to head the investigation.
(b) Clinton does not want military retaliation.
(c) Clinton agrees to investigation of military laxness.
(d) Clinton wants the FBI to hold investigation information from the Pentagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the State Department originally have for anthrax prevention?
2. What is Iraq's reported plan to deter the U.S. from invading?
3. Who does Iran get on their side to overthrow the Khalifas?
4. When Clarke returns to the White House after a short break on 9/12, what does he hear Rumsfeld discussing?
5. Why is the Pol-Mil Plan called "Top Secret Delenda?"
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)