|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
(a) They operate under emcon.
(b) The U.S.has intelligence that Iraq is about to attack on two fronts.
(c) They send large numbers of forces to the border of Kuwait.
(d) The U.N. finds a nuclear program in Iraq.
2. What is the U.S.'s attack plan to trick Iraq?
(a) Attack early on before full forces are in the region.
(b) Attack from the rear instead of the front.
(c) Man bases all around Kuwait to cause confusion.
(d) Delay their attack until Iraq's guard is down.
3. What does the Millennium After Action review mostly focus on?
(a) Their success in stopping attacks during New Year's Eve into 2000.
(b) There are al Qaeda sleeper cells in the U.S.
(c) New threats in the next millenium.
(d) A small break from terrorism now that the holidays are over.
4. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
(a) A friend who is a reporter for the Associated Press.
(b) A Wall Street Journal reporter in the field.
(c) CIA satellite photos.
(d) A relative of a CNN employee.
5. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
(a) Iran Revolutionary Guards.
(b) Usama bin Laden.
Short Answer Questions
1. In regards to the chemical/biological weapons front, what does Colin Powell think about them for the First Gulf War?
2. What does Clarke threaten in a media interview?
3. Of the listed nations, which does NOT have close relations and influence with the Taliban?
4. Which country noticeably does not attend the International Summit on Terrorism?
5. What does the U.S. prepare for because it is a likely agent for a mass civilian attack?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)