|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the federal government want to take over airport security?
(a) Lobbyists from private airport security firms and airlines.
(b) It takes away from private airline employment opportunities.
(c) Budget costs.
(d) They do not want to implement an entire new department.
2. The Principals agree to examine what policy?
(a) Policy on "retaliation."
(b) Policy on sanctions.
(c) Policy on targeted assassinations.
(d) Policy on snatches.
3. What strategic move does Iraq implement once U.S. begins their airstrike?
(a) Capture high officials of Kuwait as hostages.
(b) Take American and U.K. reporters as hostages.
(c) Launch missiles on Israel.
(d) Bomb Saudi Arabian oil fields.
4. What mistake does the U.S.S. Vincennes make?
(a) Shoots down an Iranian passenger plane.
(b) Sends bombs to the wrong coordinates.
(c) Does not communicate on the right line and misses instructions.
(d) Heads in the wrong direction and meets the Iraqi oil tankers.
5. Which country noticeably does not attend the International Summit on Terrorism?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarke begin making enemies with his own government?
2. What does Freeh believe is the cause of Saudi Arabia's lack of cooperation with the FBI?
3. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
4. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
5. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)