|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among the following, who is NOT present at the Counter-terrorism Security Group meeting immediately after the 9/11 attacks?
2. Clarke models his work with Will Wechsler after seeing success against what other crime group?
(b) The Cali drug cartel.
(c) The Chicago mob scene.
(d) The Medellin drug cartel.
3. With Executive Order 13099, what does Clarke finally get to focus on?
(b) Prevention and not just response.
(c) Chemical agents in Shifa.
(d) Stopping terrorism financing.
4. Which country noticeably does not attend the International Summit on Terrorism?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
5. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
(a) U.N. sanctions on Libya.
(b) Military action on Libyan government buildings.
(c) He pulls relief aid.
(d) Greater military presence in northern Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Watson from the FBI suggest the CSG do in the immediate hours following the 9/11 attacks?
2. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
3. Where is President Bush at the time of the attacks?
4. What threat is part of Executive Order 13099 against those that finance terrorist organizations?
5. Why does Mike Fenzel have difficulty hearing the crisis conference in the Situation Room?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)