|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freeh believe is the cause of Saudi Arabia's lack of cooperation with the FBI?
(a) FBI is to intimidating for the Saudi Arabian Special Forces.
(b) They are part of the terrorist group.
(c) Saudi Arabia is too proud to let others co-command.
(d) It is a Clinton cover-up.
2. Why is the Navy officer unsure of whether to contact Clarke about the World Trade Center bombing in 1993?
(a) It's the first major domestic terrorist attack.
(b) Clarke is not a popular figure amongst the military.
(c) Freeh tells him not to.
(d) The FBI already arrives on scene.
3. Which country asks for the U.S.'s help against Saddam a week prior to Clarke's arrival to ask to use their bases?
(c) United Arab Emirates.
4. What angers Usama bin Laden about Americans in Saudi Arabia?
(a) Usama bin Laden feels disgust for any superpower.
(b) Usama bin Laden believes Saudi Arabia can fight the war alone.
(c) Usama bin Laden feels the Americans failed the Afghans.
(d) It is against the Wahhabist branch of Islam.
5. What does Clarke especially fight for to prevent terrorist attacks?
(a) Greater collaborative effort from all departments.
(b) Publicize all possible suspects on a nationwide emergency network.
(c) Make it illegal to fund terrorist groups.
(d) Make execution the only possible terrorist punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some people feel secure about future terrorist attacks?
2. What report does an Arab leader give the consul general?
3. Who does Clarke trust to lead National Security Special Events?
4. Which country noticeably does not attend the International Summit on Terrorism?
5. What does Berger do for Clarke as Clarke did for him?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)