|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns does the FBI have with the new counter-terrorism policy?
(a) Secret Service, CIA, and FBI must meet more often.
(b) The department is no longer autonomous but under the CSG.
(c) Sharing information with civilians.
(d) FBI investigations are now subject to random investigation by the CSG.
2. What prompts Health and Human Services to attend a CSG meeting for the first time?
(a) A chemical agent is released in Tokyo.
(b) The Pentagon wants to start a biological weapons program.
(c) Anthrax is found in a Cogressman's mail.
(d) Clinton wants to initiate a national medical emergency plan.
3. When Clarke returns to the White House after a short break on 9/12, what does he hear Rumsfeld discussing?
(a) Ways to attack Afghanistan.
(b) War with Iraq.
(c) Precautions before entering a war.
(d) How to get Pakistan's support.
4. Of those listed, which is NOT an option as a retaliation effort against Iran for the Khobar attack?
(a) Ally with Saudi Arabia for a small-scale attack.
(b) Convince allies to an economic boycott.
(c) Attack Iranian sponsored terrorist camps in Lebanon.
(d) Employ an intelligence operation.
5. Why does the CIA have extra motivation to catch Kansi?
(a) Kansi killed their own men in front of their headquarters.
(b) Kansi is the ringleader of over five terrorists attacks against the U.S.
(c) Kansi escaped from them durign a previous snatch attempt.
(d) They have been after Kansi for over a decade.
Short Answer Questions
1. After homeland issues are assured in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, what is the Situation Room's next topic?
2. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
3. Why does Reagan create presence in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Israel?
4. What does Clinton reputedly say, as written in "USA Today" in 2001?
5. As Clarke and other national levels get together, what does the mayor of New York City order?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)