|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cruise missiles are launched against al Qaeda camps and target buildings?
2. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
(b) Qatar's Shi'a population.
(c) Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
(d) The southern tribes in Sudan.
3. In addition to closing airways, what does Clarke want to safeguard?
(a) All federal buildings in all states are to close.
(b) Major highways to and from New York City.
(c) Harbors and borders.
(d) Historical landmarks in New York and D.C.
4. What is the first thing Clarke does upon hearing the news of the World Trade Center?
(a) Heads to the White House to speak with Cheney and Rice.
(b) Calls Rice to see what she wants to do.
(c) Calls O'Neill to see if he is OK.
(d) Runs to the Situation Room at the White House.
5. What happens on August 7, 1998?
(a) Marine barracks bombed in Lebanon.
(b) U.S. embassies bombed in Tanzania and Kenya.
(c) Clinton's interrogation over his personal scandal.
(d) TWA 800 flight explodes.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the Red Army gone, what mentality do some of the soldiers that fight against them have?
2. Clarke models his work with Will Wechsler after seeing success against what other crime group?
3. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
4. Why does Tony Lake deny the Pentagon's plans in fighting al Qaeda?
5. How does the U.S. plan to pass Pakistan airspace without issues?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)