|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns does the FBI have with the new counter-terrorism policy?
(a) The department is no longer autonomous but under the CSG.
(b) FBI investigations are now subject to random investigation by the CSG.
(c) Secret Service, CIA, and FBI must meet more often.
(d) Sharing information with civilians.
2. What does the U.S. buy from Israel?
(a) Unmanned aerial vehicles and air-to-ground smart bombs.
(b) Hind-D helicopters.
(d) Anti-missile lasers.
3. What does the Continuity of Government implement?
(a) Always having a secure line between the President and Vice President.
(b) The movement of departments to alternate sites.
(c) Secure back-up of fiber optic cables and wires for communications.
(d) The evacuation of the first five in the line of government to a cave.
4. How does Clarke quell issues with Israel in regards to selling arms to South Africa?
(a) Offers financial strategies that can replace Israel's business with South Africa.
(b) Discusses apartheid and anti-semitism with Ivry.
(c) Threatens sanctions to all countries that sell to South Africa, including Israel.
(d) Reminds Ivry that Israel needs the U.S. as long as Russia is a superpower.
5. What does Prince Turki ask of Usama bin Laden when he returns to Saudi Arabia from Afghanistan in 1989?
(a) To rally the residents of Saudi Arabia against the King.
(b) To form a fundamentalist religion-based resistance against Yemen.
(c) To keep his men intact in case they are needed in the future.
(d) To form an elite special forces for the Saudi Arabian army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramzi Yousef plan while on the lam for two years?
2. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
3. How many cruise missiles are launched against al Qaeda camps and target buildings?
4. Among the following, who is NOT present at the Counter-terrorism Security Group meeting immediately after the 9/11 attacks?
5. What weapons do the Aum utilize?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)