|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cruise missiles are launched against al Qaeda camps and target buildings?
2. What does the U.S. prepare for because it is a likely agent for a mass civilian attack?
(a) Smallpox virus attacks.
(b) Anthrax attacks.
(c) Sarin nerve gas attacks.
(d) Hanta virus attacks.
3. Who does the Soviet Union offer to help, and in what way?
(a) Protect Iraq's oil shipments.
(b) Give armaments to Iran.
(c) Offer air force support to Iran.
(d) Enter the battle and invade Iran with Iraq.
4. What does the CIA find at the Shifa plant?
5. Which country supports an assassination attempt on President Mubarak from Egypt?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the U.S. plan to pass Pakistan airspace without issues?
2. What prompts Health and Human Services to attend a CSG meeting for the first time?
3. What concerns does the FBI have with the new counter-terrorism policy?
4. As Clarke and other national levels get together, what does the mayor of New York City order?
5. What is the general response as Clarke and his team make an effort for an air defense system in D.C.?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)