|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramzi Yousef plan while on the lam for two years?
(a) Attacks on the Sears and John Hancock Tower in Chicago.
(b) Infiltration into the Pentagon's computer system.
(c) Assassination attempt on President Clinton.
(d) Aircraft bombings on 11 different flights.
2. What does Gore believe he does well?
(a) Scare people into doing their jobs well.
(b) Look mad.
(c) Security plans.
(d) Head meetings.
3. According to Clarke, what is one of the mistakes of Reagan's administration?
(a) They leave too quickly from Pakistan and Afghanistan, leaving no influence.
(b) They never should have risked their alliance with Arabs by helping Israel.
(c) They backed the wrong country in the Iran-Iraq war.
(d) They failed to make a large enough military presence in the Persian Gulf.
4. Among the following, who is NOT present at the Counter-terrorism Security Group meeting immediately after the 9/11 attacks?
5. What angers Usama bin Laden about Americans in Saudi Arabia?
(a) Usama bin Laden feels disgust for any superpower.
(b) Usama bin Laden feels the Americans failed the Afghans.
(c) It is against the Wahhabist branch of Islam.
(d) Usama bin Laden believes Saudi Arabia can fight the war alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does al Qaeda ally with to create a stronger army?
2. What does the State Department originally have for anthrax prevention?
3. What does Clinton reputedly say, as written in "USA Today" in 2001?
4. With Executive Order 13099, what does Clarke finally get to focus on?
5. How does Clarke learn of an assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)