|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are involved with the WTC bombing?
2. What confounds the Counter-terrorism Security Group about the World Trade Center bombing?
(a) The type of bomb utilized in the attack.
(b) The unknown names and unfamiliar terrorist group responsible.
(c) Why the WTC would be a target.
(d) How the terrorist group got into the WTC.
3. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
(a) Maximizing global empathy to help retaliate against al Qaeda.
(b) Talks with the U.K. to begin military actions against al Qaeda.
(c) Colin Powell and other officials currently abroad.
(d) Protecting the U.S. embassies overseas.
4. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
(a) They operate under emcon.
(b) The U.S.has intelligence that Iraq is about to attack on two fronts.
(c) The U.N. finds a nuclear program in Iraq.
(d) They send large numbers of forces to the border of Kuwait.
5. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
(a) Hussein surrenders under certain terms.
(b) Terrorism begins in the homeland.
(c) The Saudi King asks them to stop.
(d) The U.S. news begins negative coverage of the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iran continue to do despite U.S. sanctions on them?
2. Which country helps the U.S. strengthen its military presence in the Middle East?
3. Who else wants to convict Omar Abdel Rahman for terrorism?
4. How do the surviving families of TWA 800 respond to Clinton's visit?
5. What angers Usama bin Laden about Americans in Saudi Arabia?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)