|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Clarke and other national levels get together, what does the mayor of New York City order?
(a) Evacuation of New York City.
(b) A state emergency.
(c) Evacuation of Manhattan south of Canal St.
(d) The National Guard's presence.
2. What development adds to the political turmoil in the Middle East?
(a) Hussein attacks Kuwait.
(b) Iran attacks Israel.
(c) Hussein attacks Iran.
(d) Russia invades Iran.
3. Which country noticeably does not attend the International Summit on Terrorism?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
4. When TWA 800 explodes, what is the atmosphere in the White House?
(a) Tense for a possible war.
(b) Fear that Clinton will not respond rationally.
(c) Happy they have a reason to engage in a war with Iran.
(d) Understanding that domestic terrorism will be on the rise from this point forward.
5. What does Clarke especially fight for to prevent terrorist attacks?
(a) Make it illegal to fund terrorist groups.
(b) Make execution the only possible terrorist punishment.
(c) Publicize all possible suspects on a nationwide emergency network.
(d) Greater collaborative effort from all departments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it important to have Arab nations as allies when the U.S. goes to war against Iraq?
2. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
3. What is the FBI' s role in the World Trade Center bombing?
4. What does Gore believe he does well?
5. When does Clarke finally allow himself to grieve over the deaths of 9/11?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)