|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
(a) Greater military presence in northern Africa.
(b) Military action on Libyan government buildings.
(c) He pulls relief aid.
(d) U.N. sanctions on Libya.
2. What unexpected event happens after the Persian Gulf War?
(a) The U.S. leaves Saudi Arabia quicker than planned.
(b) The U.S. stays stationed in the Middle East.
(c) The U.N. occupies Kuwait.
(d) The U.S. spreads their troops further and into southwest Asia.
3. What does Clarke especially fight for to prevent terrorist attacks?
(a) Greater collaborative effort from all departments.
(b) Make it illegal to fund terrorist groups.
(c) Publicize all possible suspects on a nationwide emergency network.
(d) Make execution the only possible terrorist punishment.
4. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
(a) Clinton does not want military retaliation.
(b) Clinton allows Saudi Arabia to head the investigation.
(c) Clinton agrees to investigation of military laxness.
(d) Clinton wants the FBI to hold investigation information from the Pentagon.
5. How many men are involved with the WTC bombing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
2. Of the following, which military action does NOT occur?
3. What is the CIA's view on Iraq's intentions concerning Kuwait before the Persian Gulf War begins?
4. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
5. Who invites Usama bin Laden into their country?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)