|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
(a) Clinton agrees to investigation of military laxness.
(b) Clinton wants the FBI to hold investigation information from the Pentagon.
(c) Clinton does not want military retaliation.
(d) Clinton allows Saudi Arabia to head the investigation.
2. What news does the FAA give that causes silence in the CSG meeting on 9/11?
(a) They are unable to give orders to ground all flights.
(b) There is another off-course flight heading towards the Sears Tower.
(c) The names of the passengers on board include al Qaeda.
(d) Reports of 11 off-course flights or out of communication flights may be hijacked.
3. When is the Atlanta bomber of 1996 arrested?
(a) 7 years later.
(b) The culprit is still on the loose.
(c) 13 years later.
(d) Within 2 weeks.
4. Why is it important to have Arab nations as allies when the U.S. goes to war against Iraq?
(a) It helps keep Israel's good relationship.
(b) It helps protect the U.S.'s image in the Muslim world.
(c) They are the next rising superpower.
(d) Otherwise, they will ally with Iraq against the U.S.
5. What strategic move does Iraq implement once U.S. begins their airstrike?
(a) Bomb Saudi Arabian oil fields.
(b) Take American and U.K. reporters as hostages.
(c) Capture high officials of Kuwait as hostages.
(d) Launch missiles on Israel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
2. How does Freeh want to handle Sayegh's case?
3. What is the CIA's view on Iraq's intentions concerning Kuwait before the Persian Gulf War begins?
4. Why doesn't the federal government want to take over airport security?
5. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)