|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the Atlanta bomber of 1996 arrested?
(a) 7 years later.
(b) The culprit is still on the loose.
(c) Within 2 weeks.
(d) 13 years later.
2. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
(a) A friend who is a reporter for the Associated Press.
(b) CIA satellite photos.
(c) A relative of a CNN employee.
(d) A Wall Street Journal reporter in the field.
3. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
(a) He pulls relief aid.
(b) Greater military presence in northern Africa.
(c) Military action on Libyan government buildings.
(d) U.N. sanctions on Libya.
4. What does Ramzi Yousef plan while on the lam for two years?
(a) Assassination attempt on President Clinton.
(b) Attacks on the Sears and John Hancock Tower in Chicago.
(c) Aircraft bombings on 11 different flights.
(d) Infiltration into the Pentagon's computer system.
5. What is the FBI' s role in the World Trade Center bombing?
(a) They are secondary under Clarke's command.
(b) They are to implement greater security measures at WTC.
(c) They are to determine WTC's security weaknesses.
(d) They are to find the culprits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the following, which military action does NOT occur?
2. What does Clinton make sure the U.N. does after Black Hawk Down?
3. The increase in counter-terrorism budget helped do what?
4. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
5. What gets the Pentagon angry at the President's response to the Khobar attack?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)