|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
(a) Military action on Libyan government buildings.
(b) U.N. sanctions on Libya.
(c) Greater military presence in northern Africa.
(d) He pulls relief aid.
2. What does Iran continue to do despite U.S. sanctions on them?
(a) Export oil to the U.K.
(b) Exports oil to the U.S.
(c) Continue arms trade with South Africa.
(d) Fund terrorism against Syria.
3. Who does Iran get on their side to overthrow the Khalifas?
(a) The Bahraini military.
(b) Bahraini refugees in Oman.
(c) The Bahraini Shi'a.
(d) Sunni minority in Bahrain.
4. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
(b) Usama bin Laden.
(d) Iran Revolutionary Guards.
5. Why does Mike Fenzel have difficulty hearing the crisis conference in the Situation Room?
(a) Mrs. Cheney prefers to listen to CNN and Dick Cheney keeps hanging up the phone.
(b) The PEOC has bad static in their teleconference monitors.
(c) Dick Cheney will not allow him to.
(d) Fenzel is holed in a cave that has no secure line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarke especially fight for to prevent terrorist attacks?
2. What had Clarke admitted to on a "60 Minutes" interview with Bonin just days before the 9/11 attacks?
3. The Russians almost prepare to exercise their strategic nuclear forces due to what concern?
4. What is the first thing Clarke does upon hearing the news of the World Trade Center?
5. What key event does Russia provoke in 1979?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)