|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clinton make sure the U.N. does after Black Hawk Down?
(a) Send immediate relief aid.
(b) Be ready with a peacekeeping force in 6 months.
(c) Promote involvement from other countries to help with relief aid trafficking.
(d) Have a peacekeeping force collaborate with the U.S. within 2 weeks.
2. After homeland issues are assured in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, what is the Situation Room's next topic?
(a) How to get Pakistan's support.
(b) How to invade Iraq.
(c) How they can link Saddam to this.
(d) What to do about al Qaeda.
3. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
(a) Talks with the U.K. to begin military actions against al Qaeda.
(b) Maximizing global empathy to help retaliate against al Qaeda.
(c) Protecting the U.S. embassies overseas.
(d) Colin Powell and other officials currently abroad.
4. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
5. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
(a) Greater military presence in northern Africa.
(b) Military action on Libyan government buildings.
(c) U.N. sanctions on Libya.
(d) He pulls relief aid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Clarke returns to the White House after a short break on 9/12, what does he hear Rumsfeld discussing?
2. What angers Usama bin Laden about Americans in Saudi Arabia?
3. What development adds to the political turmoil in the Middle East?
4. Who else wants to convict Omar Abdel Rahman for terrorism?
5. What confounds the Counter-terrorism Security Group about the World Trade Center bombing?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)