|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
2. With the Red Army gone, what mentality do some of the soldiers that fight against them have?
(a) They now know a superpower can be destroyed.
(b) That other countries will think twice before they invade.
(c) They are ready to take down the next superpower.
(d) They now have the military power to run the government.
3. What strategic move does Iraq implement once U.S. begins their airstrike?
(a) Launch missiles on Israel.
(b) Bomb Saudi Arabian oil fields.
(c) Take American and U.K. reporters as hostages.
(d) Capture high officials of Kuwait as hostages.
4. What development adds to the political turmoil in the Middle East?
(a) Hussein attacks Kuwait.
(b) Russia invades Iran.
(c) Hussein attacks Iran.
(d) Iran attacks Israel.
5. How does the U.S. affect the Iran-Iraq war?
(a) Gives intelligence to Iraq.
(b) The sanctions by the U.S. on both countries affects Iran more.
(c) Helps stop the war with peace talks.
(d) Secretly gives arms to Iran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
2. Why is the Iranian Revolution important to the U.S.?
3. Where is President Bush at the time of the attacks?
4. Which countries are involved with the bombings of Marine barracks in Lebanon?
5. Why does Mike Fenzel have difficulty hearing the crisis conference in the Situation Room?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)