|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Continuity of Government implement?
(a) Secure back-up of fiber optic cables and wires for communications.
(b) Always having a secure line between the President and Vice President.
(c) The movement of departments to alternate sites.
(d) The evacuation of the first five in the line of government to a cave.
2. Why does Mike Fenzel have difficulty hearing the crisis conference in the Situation Room?
(a) Mrs. Cheney prefers to listen to CNN and Dick Cheney keeps hanging up the phone.
(b) Dick Cheney will not allow him to.
(c) The PEOC has bad static in their teleconference monitors.
(d) Fenzel is holed in a cave that has no secure line.
3. How many men are involved with the WTC bombing?
4. What causes Aideed to go underground?
(a) Excessive U.S. Marine helicopter presence.
(b) The U.S. snipers.
(c) The people of Mogadishu rise up against him.
(d) AC-130 strikes.
5. Which country asks for the U.S.'s help against Saddam a week prior to Clarke's arrival to ask to use their bases?
(d) United Arab Emirates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Cheney and his team convince the Saudi King?
2. What results in the Soviets' attempt to invade the central Asian region?
3. Why is it important to have Arab nations as allies when the U.S. goes to war against Iraq?
4. What is the CIA's view on Iraq's intentions concerning Kuwait before the Persian Gulf War begins?
5. Clarke believes the "Caliphate" movement will result in what kind of society?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)