|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Clarke, what countries must the U.S. be concerned about?
(a) Yemen and Iran.
(b) Afghanistan and Pakistan.
(c) Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
(d) Egypt and Iraq.
2. What concerns does the FBI have with the new counter-terrorism policy?
(a) FBI investigations are now subject to random investigation by the CSG.
(b) The department is no longer autonomous but under the CSG.
(c) Sharing information with civilians.
(d) Secret Service, CIA, and FBI must meet more often.
3. With the Red Army gone, what mentality do some of the soldiers that fight against them have?
(a) They now have the military power to run the government.
(b) They now know a superpower can be destroyed.
(c) They are ready to take down the next superpower.
(d) That other countries will think twice before they invade.
4. What development adds to the political turmoil in the Middle East?
(a) Russia invades Iran.
(b) Hussein attacks Iran.
(c) Iran attacks Israel.
(d) Hussein attacks Kuwait.
5. Which countries are involved with the bombings of Marine barracks in Lebanon?
(a) Syria and Iran.
(d) Iran and Iraq.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to closing airways, what does Clarke want to safeguard?
2. What causes Aideed to go underground?
3. Why is the Navy officer unsure of whether to contact Clarke about the World Trade Center bombing in 1993?
4. Where is President Bush at the time of the attacks?
5. What does the Continuity of Government implement?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)