|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the FAA give that causes silence in the CSG meeting on 9/11?
(a) There is another off-course flight heading towards the Sears Tower.
(b) The names of the passengers on board include al Qaeda.
(c) Reports of 11 off-course flights or out of communication flights may be hijacked.
(d) They are unable to give orders to ground all flights.
2. Who else wants to convict Omar Abdel Rahman for terrorism?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
3. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
(a) Negotiate with terrorists to bring an American hostage home.
(b) He must convince Hussein to let the U.N. in for inspections.
(c) Lead a surprise raid to obtain proof of a nuclear program.
(d) Distract the Republican Guards as others raid a nearby building.
4. What is the U.N. Special Commission's (UNSCOM) job?
(a) To oversee Hussein's punishment.
(b) To keep an alliance of the Arab nations intact.
(c) Require Iraq to destroy chemical, biological, nuclear, missile programs.
(d) To oversee the rebuilding of Kuwait.
5. Which countries are involved with the bombings of Marine barracks in Lebanon?
(a) Syria and Iran.
(b) Iran and Iraq.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Aideed to go underground?
2. Who invites Usama bin Laden into their country?
3. What results in the Soviets' attempt to invade the central Asian region?
4. What concerns does the FBI have with the new counter-terrorism policy?
5. How does Clarke begin making enemies with his own government?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)