|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarke especially fight for to prevent terrorist attacks?
(a) Make execution the only possible terrorist punishment.
(b) Greater collaborative effort from all departments.
(c) Make it illegal to fund terrorist groups.
(d) Publicize all possible suspects on a nationwide emergency network.
2. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
3. Why is the Iranian Revolution important to the U.S.?
(a) The Shah of Iran is an important American ally.
(b) Ayatollah Khomeini is an ally of the U.S.
(c) The new regime is communist.
(d) The military coupe caused U.S. military deaths.
4. How does Clarke quell issues with Israel in regards to selling arms to South Africa?
(a) Offers financial strategies that can replace Israel's business with South Africa.
(b) Reminds Ivry that Israel needs the U.S. as long as Russia is a superpower.
(c) Discusses apartheid and anti-semitism with Ivry.
(d) Threatens sanctions to all countries that sell to South Africa, including Israel.
5. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
(a) Usama bin Laden.
(b) Iran Revolutionary Guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unexpected event happens after the Persian Gulf War?
2. What is Clarke's goal in the Persian Gulf during Reagan's administration?
3. What is the FBI' s role in the World Trade Center bombing?
4. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
5. Why is it important to have Arab nations as allies when the U.S. goes to war against Iraq?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)