|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the following, which military action does NOT occur?
(a) An Atlantic fleet heads toward New York.
(b) Combat Air Patrol coverage over New York and D.C.
(c) The National Guard deployed to New York.
(d) The Army deployed to New York City.
2. What does the U.S. buy from Israel?
(a) Anti-missile lasers.
(b) Hind-D helicopters.
(c) Unmanned aerial vehicles and air-to-ground smart bombs.
3. What is the FBI' s role in the World Trade Center bombing?
(a) They are to determine WTC's security weaknesses.
(b) They are to find the culprits.
(c) They are secondary under Clarke's command.
(d) They are to implement greater security measures at WTC.
4. Why is the Navy officer unsure of whether to contact Clarke about the World Trade Center bombing in 1993?
(a) Clarke is not a popular figure amongst the military.
(b) The FBI already arrives on scene.
(c) It's the first major domestic terrorist attack.
(d) Freeh tells him not to.
5. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Secretary of State Christopher push to bomb an Iraqi facility on a Saturday night?
2. Who does the Soviet Union offer to help, and in what way?
3. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
4. How does Clarke learn of an assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush?
5. Where does Clinton get assurance that the U.S. bomb hit its target in Iraq?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)