|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Continuity of Government implement?
(a) The evacuation of the first five in the line of government to a cave.
(b) The movement of departments to alternate sites.
(c) Secure back-up of fiber optic cables and wires for communications.
(d) Always having a secure line between the President and Vice President.
2. What causes Aideed to go underground?
(a) The people of Mogadishu rise up against him.
(b) Excessive U.S. Marine helicopter presence.
(c) AC-130 strikes.
(d) The U.S. snipers.
3. When Clarke returns to the White House after a short break on 9/12, what does he hear Rumsfeld discussing?
(a) Precautions before entering a war.
(b) War with Iraq.
(c) How to get Pakistan's support.
(d) Ways to attack Afghanistan.
4. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
(a) The U.S. news begins negative coverage of the war.
(b) The Saudi King asks them to stop.
(c) Terrorism begins in the homeland.
(d) Hussein surrenders under certain terms.
5. Which countries are involved with the bombings of Marine barracks in Lebanon?
(a) Iran and Iraq.
(c) Syria and Iran.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Clarke, what countries must the U.S. be concerned about?
2. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
3. What does Ramzi Yousef plan while on the lam for two years?
4. According to Clarke, what is one factor that stops counter-terrorism policies from passing in Congress?
5. Who else wants to convict Omar Abdel Rahman for terrorism?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)