|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
2. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
(a) Lead a surprise raid to obtain proof of a nuclear program.
(b) He must convince Hussein to let the U.N. in for inspections.
(c) Distract the Republican Guards as others raid a nearby building.
(d) Negotiate with terrorists to bring an American hostage home.
3. How does Clarke learn about the World Trade Center bombing in 1993?
(a) Scowcroft asks him about it.
(c) Clarke was in the vicinity.
(d) O'Neill calls him.
4. Which country asks for the U.S.'s help against Saddam a week prior to Clarke's arrival to ask to use their bases?
(a) United Arab Emirates.
5. Who does the Soviet Union offer to help, and in what way?
(a) Give armaments to Iran.
(b) Offer air force support to Iran.
(c) Enter the battle and invade Iran with Iraq.
(d) Protect Iraq's oil shipments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategic move does Iraq implement once U.S. begins their airstrike?
2. What does Prince Turki ask of Usama bin Laden when he returns to Saudi Arabia from Afghanistan in 1989?
3. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
4. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
5. What does Iraq do that convinces Charlie Allen that Iraq is serious about Kuwait?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)