|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important to have Arab nations as allies when the U.S. goes to war against Iraq?
(a) It helps protect the U.S.'s image in the Muslim world.
(b) It helps keep Israel's good relationship.
(c) Otherwise, they will ally with Iraq against the U.S.
(d) They are the next rising superpower.
2. During the Iran-Iraq war, what stance does the U.S. take?
(a) Aids Iraq.
(b) Instills sanctions on both countries.
(c) Attempts peace talks between the two countries.
(d) Aids Iran.
3. What does Prince Turki ask of Usama bin Laden when he returns to Saudi Arabia from Afghanistan in 1989?
(a) To form a fundamentalist religion-based resistance against Yemen.
(b) To form an elite special forces for the Saudi Arabian army.
(c) To rally the residents of Saudi Arabia against the King.
(d) To keep his men intact in case they are needed in the future.
4. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
5. What does Watson from the FBI suggest the CSG do in the immediate hours following the 9/11 attacks?
(a) Evacuate all landmark buildings.
(b) Attack al Qaeda.
(c) Evacuate the White House.
(d) Allow the market and businesses to stay open.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clarke quell issues with Israel in regards to selling arms to South Africa?
2. According to Clarke, what is one of the mistakes of Reagan's administration?
3. What confounds the Counter-terrorism Security Group about the World Trade Center bombing?
4. What is the FBI' s role in the World Trade Center bombing?
5. Among the following, who is NOT present at the Counter-terrorism Security Group meeting immediately after the 9/11 attacks?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)