|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is President Bush at the time of the attacks?
(a) A college basketball game at Yale.
(b) At a Marine facility in Lousiana.
(c) On vacation in Texas.
(d) A pre-school in Florida.
2. Why is it important to have Arab nations as allies when the U.S. goes to war against Iraq?
(a) It helps protect the U.S.'s image in the Muslim world.
(b) It helps keep Israel's good relationship.
(c) They are the next rising superpower.
(d) Otherwise, they will ally with Iraq against the U.S.
3. El Sayyid Nosair's legal bills are paid by whom?
(a) Iran Revolutionary Guards.
(d) Usama bin Laden.
4. Which country asks for the U.S.'s help against Saddam a week prior to Clarke's arrival to ask to use their bases?
(d) United Arab Emirates.
5. How does the American team look as they head to their cars after meeting with the Saudi King?
Short Answer Questions
1. Among the following, who is NOT present at the Counter-terrorism Security Group meeting immediately after the 9/11 attacks?
2. What concern does Clarke have outside the U.S.?
3. When Clarke returns to the White House after a short break on 9/12, what does he hear Rumsfeld discussing?
4. Why does Mike Fenzel have difficulty hearing the crisis conference in the Situation Room?
5. What punishment does President George H.W. Bush seek on Libya for the Pan Am attack?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)