Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Iraq's reported plan to deter the U.S. from invading?
(a) They will use chemical weapons on U.S. ships.
(b) They will take hostages from the U.S. Embassy.
(c) They will simulate a nuclear weapons attack.
(d) They will bring suicide bombers into the U.S.
2. What is the proper term for "snatches?"
(a) Extraordinary renditions.
(b) Specialized arrest.
(c) Seize and capture.
(d) Reserved acquisition.
3. Why does the CSG not take extra measures to snatch Khalid Sheik Muhammad?
(a) They do not realize he is the mastermind behind WTC until after 9/11.
(b) Qatar's government gives them no choice.
(c) Division within CSG takes over the goal of the snatch.
(d) They believe Muhammad is a bumbling fool and thinks it will be easy.
4. According to the Counter-terrorism Security Group, what possible target is a major concern?
(a) The World Exposition in New York.
(b) Embassies across the globe.
(c) Olympic Games in Atlanta.
(d) Political Conventions.
5. What does Prince Turki ask of Usama bin Laden when he returns to Saudi Arabia from Afghanistan in 1989?
(a) To rally the residents of Saudi Arabia against the King.
(b) To form a fundamentalist religion-based resistance against Yemen.
(c) To keep his men intact in case they are needed in the future.
(d) To form an elite special forces for the Saudi Arabian army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Critical Infrastructure Protection" refer to?
2. What does the U.S. assume as they allow the Iraqi troops to withdraw intact?
3. What is expected to happen on August 20, 1998?
4. What is the general response as Clarke and his team make an effort for an air defense system in D.C.?
5. Where does O'Neill get Aum's contact information?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)